My Idea =]

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Demonwrath's Demon Swarm Hybrid Custom Game XD

Okay my game is a mix of a Tower Defence, a Hero Defence, and a Base Defence. The main idea is to build towers to destroy the enemy waves of creeps whos main mission is to destroy your base (your Guardian Tower). You can select from one of 10 differen Ancients (my custom heroes) and can choose to be one of the 5 races (Night Elf, Orc, Undead, Human, or Naga) with which to build your towers. There will be 43 waves in total, with seven bonus waves at the end of the game. I will constatnly update with information on the heroes, the buildingds etc.

HEROES

Name: Ancient of the Seas
Base Stat: Agility
Starting Strength: 50
Strating Agility: 75
Starting Intelligence: 50
Strength per Level: 5
Agility per Level: 10
Intelligence per Level: 5
Hero Model: Water Elemental

Ability #1: Tsunami
Ability Summary: Shoots a wave of water at the enemy.

Ability #2: Showers
Ability Summary: Rains healing waves upon you and your allies for 60 seconds.

Ability #3: Water Shield
Ability Summary: Makes hero invulnerable to damage for (#) amount of seconds

Ability #4 - Ultimate Ability: Summon Sea Elemental
Ability Summary: Summons Sea Elementals to the heroes aid.

Name: Ancient of the Flame
Base Stat: Agility
Starting Strength: 50
Strating Agility: 75
Strength per Level: 5
Agility per Level: 10
Hero Model: Infernal

Ability #1: Fire Bomb
Ability Summary: Heroes attacks light the ground on fire causing damage to any enemy units in the area (affects air)

Ability #2: Fire Armor
Ability Summary: Coats the Hero in flame that deals (X) damage to enemy units in (X) range

Ability #3: Through Fire and the Flames
Ability Summary: hero calls upon his element increasing his power, defence and stamina

Ability #4 - Ultimate Ability: Summon Flame Elemental
Ability Summary: Summons a Flame Elemental to aid the hero. Also does (X) damage to units in (X) radius of the casting and stuns them for (X) seconds

Name: Ancient of the Wild
Base Stat: Strength
Starting Strength: 75
Starting Agility: 50
Strength per Level: 10
Agility per Level: 5
Hero Model: Sasquatch Shaman

Ability #1: Call of the Wild
Ability Summary: The Ancient sounds a bttle cry increasing nearby friendly units attack and defence points

Ability #2: Summon Wolves
Ability Summary: Summons a pack of Wolves to fight alongisde the Hero. Each Wolf has Critical Strike

Ability #3: Summon Spiders
Ablity Summary: Summons a swarm of Spiders to fight alongisde the Hero. Each Spider has Evasion

Ability #4 - Ultimate Ability: Summon Wildkin
Ability SUmmary: Summons 3 Wildkin to aid the Hero. Each Wildkin has Bash

Linkoln

Reaction score
can u summerize this thing? couse it looks interesting but theres no way im gonna read it.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
LOL

pretty much it's a game where you have to build towers, trength up you hero (choose from 1 of 5 of ym custom 'Ancients') and keep a base alla t the same time. It's a map only for pro WC3 players! XD

And please excuse all of ym spellign errors I am not an perfect typer :p

Linkoln

Reaction score
yeah i was gonna say somn about ur spelling but i didnt want to be rude. Maybe befor u post ur thing u should make a quick scan and clear a few things up.

but tahts neither here nor' there. This game sounds liek it will take alot of multy-tasking. Not my fortay so i prolly wont play it.

Heros tend to get overpowered, is this game gonna be one of those times?

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Plain and simply you only get oen hero throughout the entire game so for the irst like 5 lvls the hero will probably seem rigged yes, but once youg et to the first air, it's gonan me murder lol.

The Big S

Reaction score
yeah i was gonna say somn about ur spelling but i didnt want to be rude. Maybe befor u post ur thing u should make a quick scan and clear a few things up.

but tahts neither here nor' there. This game sounds liek it will take alot of multy-tasking. Not my fortay so i prolly wont play it.

Heros tend to get overpowered, is this game gonna be one of those times?

LOL at the bolded part.

Sounds like you have a good setup going there man. Good luck, and if you need any help on triggering, just ask. :)

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well right now I need a lto of help. lol

For starters I need to know where I cna find those freakign demon portals, I mean coem on they are so much more cooler than those shimmering portals :D

And then I need help maek up my heros. Right now I haev jsut been palying aroudn with ideas and stuff but I ahve an issue...I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAVE MY CUSTOM HERO! XD Every tiem I maek a hero I open another map and it's not there :( So if someone coudl help em there it woudl b very nice.

And finally...where do I find a godl mien and how to I adjsut how much is in it?

Oh adn for all of you who are wondering, I need help not because I am brand new to this, but because I forget how to do half of it lol

Demonwrath

Reaction score
now edit it and make it make sence...

It took me a while to get that your last word was sense lol. okay so let me explain...

The heros are goign to be set up like so:
1. Ancient of the Spirits
-very fast attack
-high defence
-low damage
-low health
2. Ancient of the Woods
-average attack
-normal defence
-high damage with spalsh
-normal health
3. Ancient of the Skies
-very fast attack
-low defence
-average damage
-high health
4. Ancient of the Seas
-slow attack
-normal armor
-high damage
-less-average health
5. Ancient of the Earth
-slow-average attack
-normal-high armor
-average damage with high splash
-low health
6. (this is a special hero you can only get after lvl 5, so if someone is willing to go 5 lvls withotu a hero, all the power to them) Ancient of the World
-high attack speed
-high armor
-average damage
-high health

So pretty much after those hero descriptions I will explain why air would be a default problem.

Except for the heros that have some splash damage they can only kill one target at a time, and the air units cna put themselves in hard to attack areas. If you are still confused when I am doen the game, you can be an alpah tester adn see what I mean.

Oh and with your multitaskign issue, don't worry, there is a 5 min tiem limit before the game starts and 1 min between each lvl :D

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay I need help right now.

I need to make a bunch of gates that the player himself has (liek each player will have 3-4 gates per row,a dn i will give them open and close commands and i want only that players gates to open).

Can anyone here help me?

Linkoln

Reaction score
yeah should be somn like this

events:
Player texts "Open Gate" as an exact match
Condition:
Player is equil to Player 1
Actions:
Open Gate(1024 or whatever the gate is).

That should work...

Demonwrath

Reaction score
okay thanx only is would be...
'open front'
'open middle'
'open back'
lol

And I am almost doen makign the terrain, if anyone wants to take a look at the map, jsut pm me adn i'll take some pics of it, or if u seem trusting enough i will send u the file (NOTE: the map require TFT if sent)

A

ApocRhino

hey man i can help you out, even though im in the middle of making an rpg and a maze i can just spit ideas out whenever you need them, and also i'll check out your terraining , trust me i wont steal the map im not like that...two projects atm anyway, so if you want you can send me the map to [email protected] im trustworthy don worry bout map stealing (dont do to someone something that you wouldnt like done to ones self) lol bad wording :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
lol alrighty :p

but if you are willing to help, in the e-mail i will include a few things i need help with lol.
But if you are already busy don't worry about it.

Tonks

Reaction score
LOL at the bolded part.

Sounds like you have a good setup going there man. Good luck, and if you need any help on triggering, just ask. :)

lol at the whole thing :rolleyes:

Demonwrath

Reaction score
LOL ya :p
So I am glad that peopel are liking my game concept so far. Hopefully it will be jsut as good when it is finished and I release it. Oh BTW does anyone know where I could put the map file when it's done so peopel can downlado it with me havign to send them the file?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.