My Idea =]

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Okay pretty much all of my problems are fixed now :p
As I said I have changed thye number of heroes I have in the game from 5-10, that way making more free choice upon the players, instead of there beign process of ilimination and a player getting stuck with a hero he/she doesn't want. Anyway I have the hero model finished adn I want to know if they are good, or just plain retarded adn I shoudl try again lol :p

Original Heroes:
Ancient of the Seas - Water Elemental
Ancient of the Earth - Centaur Drudge
Ancient of the Skies - Spirit Wyvern
Ancient of the Spirits - Avatar of Vengeance
Ancient of the Forest - Ancient Protector :D

New Heroes:
Ancient of the Flame - Infernal (editted so it is red not green)
Ancient of the Wild - Elder Sasquatch (I think. If that's not it it's the small sasquatch with the orange on it :p)
Ancient of Life - Wisp (editted to be really big o_O)
Ancient of Death - Voidwalker (I was gonan use Shade, but it doesn't look right when it attacks...)
Ancient of War - Orc Shaman (the one wearing the fur :p)

So that is what the heroes look like. Do you hink I make a good match up with the name and the model? or should I change a few up? I wanna know, you guys believe it or not are already alpha testing my game :p

A

ApocRhino

make eaarth a golem b/c it is made of rock and earth has rock in it ;)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
First time I've read this thread and... Well, all of the typos and spelling errors almost killed me. Anyhow, the way I look at it, is high stats are bad. High stats means high armour which means massive reduction which in the end is pretty much doing the exact same to the hero as it is in normal units with a bigger scale! Oh well, doesn't matter. I also suggest that you change what stats change what, because with really high stats you will have huge amounts of armour. Can you make ancient of death the Acolyte model? Those look cool. Also the ancient of life being a wisp... Sigh, isn't that how it ALWAYS is? Try that ghost NE guy... You know the knight elf hero that casts the healing rain? Well the ghost version of that model.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
make eaarth a golem b/c it is made of rock and earth has rock in it ;)

You know I was gonna do that but it seemed a little...unimaginative lol. You make a good point though

First time I've read this thread and... Well, all of the typos and spelling errors almost killed me.

Well I did say that I was a horrible typer, so sorry about that :p

Anyhow, the way I look at it, is high stats are bad. High stats means high armour which means massive reduction which in the end is pretty much doing the exact same to the hero as it is in normal units with a bigger scale!

Okay well if you read this thread properly you would ahev seen that I editted the map so that agility does NOT increase armor and all heros can get no higher than 10 for armor (excludign the use of my soon to come items :D)

Can you make ancient of death the Acolyte model? Those look cool.

Just liek you said about the wisp...isn't it ALWAYS like that? lol Although I do have a few other ideas for Ancient of Death and I will run them through later, but I will keep the acolyte in mind

Also the ancient of life being a wisp... Sigh, isn't that how it ALWAYS is? Try that ghost NE guy... You know the knight elf hero that casts the healing rain? Well the ghost version of that model.

That is actually a good idea. Thanks for the input :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
And I apologize if my spelling errors again brought you that much closer to death :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay I'm gonna take a poll...

Which model for Ancient of Death:
a) Voidwalker
b) Acolyte
c) Death Revenant
d) Kel'Thuzad (necromancer/ghost)
e) Satyr

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Wasn't just your typos, it was everyone else's too. Anyhow, uhhh, I would have to go with... Are death revenant those floaty dudes that have the mace type weapon? If so, those. Those are cool, wish I though of that :(

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Wasn't just your typos, it was everyone else's too. Anyhow, uhhh, I would have to go with... Are death revenant those floaty dudes that have the mace type weapon? If so, those. Those are cool, wish I though of that :(

Yes the revenants are the floaty dudes with the maces lol. And don't worry about not thinking about it :p For me to get the options for the tally I went through the enitre model library ;) :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
So are you okay with the high stats since I told you that the armor doesn't go any higher than 10?

And on a good note...I am almost done the Ancient of the Flame. That will make 2/10 heroes finished! :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D ;)

EDIT:
Ancient of the Flame is now complete, check the starting post for info :)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I prefer to use as little health/damage as possible, but it doesn't matter. That's just me, and I'm pretty weird about some things. I think people on battle.net prefer higher stats anyways, so go with what you have :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
okay lol. And jstu so you know how the creeps will be...for level 1 i'm not gonna make little weak ass things lol. They're gonna be well made creeps. Trust me I'm gonna make this as balanced as I possibly can, and yet fun since your hero is uber powerful o_O

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay I am gonan take input right now. Does anybody have any ability/spell ideas for the following heroes?
1. Ancient of the Earth
2. Ancient of the Woods
3. Ancient of Life
4. Ancient of Death
5. Ancient of War
6. Ancient of the Skies
7. Ancient of the Wild
8. Ancient of the Spirits

Linkoln

Reaction score
i just created... lets see.... roughly 90 abilities for apocRhino, including 10 special hero classes with their own unique mana regen abilities.

If im gonna do this, which i will, im gonna need a li'l more specifications.
1: How many abilities for each guy.
2: Who has what (IE: Wind guy does lots of aoe and stuning)
3: I make moves in 4 ranks; weak, Strong, massive, and Broken. How much of each do you want?
4: Who is what class? (IE: Wind is strength)
5: Is this for PVP or PVE?
6: Will there be teams?
7: When do you need this by?

Answer those and you will have your abilities...

-Linkoln out

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Okay for starters I would liek to say thanks for offering to help me. However I will have to declien your offer for one reason. This is my first ever map, adn I'd rather do all the We stuff myself so as I am getting better at it. I was though just asking for ideas, not someone to actually do them for me. Thanks though :)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Ancient of the spirits might be able to rise dead, because he sends spirits into corpses so they live once more?

Or maybe a dark ranger type ability, where he can take control of a unit for a bit (takes over it's soul)

Demonwrath

Reaction score
That's a good idea. Make a Charm ability with an AOE, and each level of the spell increases the amount of enemies controlled and the level that can be controleld. Thanks for that :D

Linkoln

Reaction score
wouldnt it make more sence for ancient of Life to be able to rez? And ancient of death's power would be preventing reviving

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.