My Idea =]

Linkoln

Reaction score
Heres how i see the Ancients panning out.

Life.[/B] Rezes enemies, allys, and even himself for your cause.
Death. as i see it, death cannot avoid itself, but it would be able to cause mass damage and garenteed kills like doom.

War.Destruction, armies, and machines of death. I suggest good damage, an ability to summon a large army for a small period of time, and the ability to build a large damaging tower.
Woods. Less about killing their enemies, and more about slowing them down and letting their friends do their job. as i see it he would have a mass entangle, a woods wall, and an slow poison built into his attacks.

Wild. Armies and armies of Beasts, Creeps, And critters. Pure summoning.
Spirits. Powers of the beyond. Attacks go right through armer and pierce the soul. Can summon Hordes of Spirits to attack his foes (Stampede with gosts)

Skies. Fog to confuse the enemies, Ice Rains, and scorching suns.
Earth. Earthquakes, valcanoes and others.

These atta help with ideas. cya guys laterz.

Anything.

Reaction score
Those spell names are giving me paranoia. They seem too bland.

Maybe "Riptide" instead of "Summon Sea Elementals" or "Pyrotechnics" instead of "Fire Bomb", "Embrace of the Lycan" instead of "Summon Wolves", if you get my drift.

Also, "Through the Fire and the Flame" seems redundant.

Just my thoughts.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Those spell names are giving me paranoia. They seem too bland.

Maybe "Riptide" instead of "Summon Sea Elementals" or "Pyrotechnics" instead of "Fire Bomb", "Embrace of the Lycan" instead of "Summon Wolves", if you get my drift.

Also, "Through the Fire and the Flame" seems redundant.

Just my thoughts.

Well please note that I am at the beginnign of my map and I am slowly runnign out of ideas for my 10 heroes. Also, the name 'Through Fire and the Flames' came from my favorite song by DragonForce, so I really don't want to change that :p. When I get the game all finished and done, and workign perfectly, then I will worry about makign names that will catch peoples attention. Thanks for the input though.

Oh adn Linkoln, take a look at what I haev for my Ancient of the Wild, you may liek it :p lol

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Okay I am taking a temporary break from my game as highschool is giving me so much homework that I can't do anything :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I have no idea why I accepted to have Math/Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Programming in the same semester :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Linkoln

Reaction score
yeah thats alot of numbers. You should always mix the reading and math coarses up or els ur'll get sick of math or reading... Although im sure u already know this.

Points is, Damn, Sucks to be you.:p

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.