Naruto SPELL and UNIT models (100% working)

A

anman230

Sorry to bring back such a dead forum.... but well i need the models... you mind sending joel :D?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
ANMAN230!?! Is this some type of REMAKE OF ANMAN!?! lol.

He said to PM him if you need it.

A

anman230

i did pm him with no reply

also, anman230 is no remake iv made an account on here along time ago named "anman" and i forgot the password

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
getting plenty of rep anyways now :) I just like high standers in anything.

Feel free to close this thread any time you want. People just Pm me if you want anything Naruto Related.

Why don't you just upload them and give credits to the makers? I'm sure they won't mind, and if they do, fuck them, they're worthless narutards. xD

i did pm him with no reply

also, anman230 is no remake iv made an account on here along time ago named "anman" and i forgot the password

Don't multiaccount, it can get you banned, instead just use password recovery...

Batman

Reaction score
Why don't you just upload them and give credits to the makers? I'm sure they won't mind, and if they do, fuck them, they're worthless narutards. xD

Just because you give credit, doesn't mean your allowed to redistribute a file. Actually, redistributing anything without the author's permission is infringing copyright.

Don't multiaccount, it can get you banned, instead just use password recovery...

I beg to differ
Batman Forever.

A

anman230

Guys if you want the models and he hasn't sent them to you, just email me ill forward them to ya.

and also, i cant use password recovery cause it was a LONG time ago and i forgot my old email password

email: [email protected]

DestinyHero

Reaction score
Naruto Shippuden Models

I am doing a ultimate map for naruto shippuden, this map will consist of (I hope) the best warcraft related naruto spells that is done by myself, I recheck for bug occurs and stuff, ensuring a bugless and lagless map too. Nice effect with non-lag situations...

So I will give you credits if you can bring me some models, the creator will be credit by me as well :)

joel79

Reaction score
Stop resurrecting the dead guys. Stop -repping me lol cause i going to get you banned for it. U can't -rep after a forum has been dead for this long. 2 models are mine sorry. You can blame all the minus rep sorry guys.

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Stop resurrecting the dead guys. Stop -repping me lol cause i going to get you banned for it. U can't -rep after a forum has been dead for this long. 2 models are mine sorry. You can blame all the minus rep sorry guys.

That made me laugh.

naruto24

Reaction score
I've realized people have been asking alot about "WHERE DO I FIND NARUTO MODELS/ SPELLS?!" well i went out asked some friends searched a little and made some spells myself and here you go!

(for Neji model please make sure you import all the 4 items i put otherwise it will not work properly)

PS: Model file is to big to post as an attachment. If you want please let me know. (a little rep would be nice :p)

I want!! can you send me? Please?:) My e-mail is : [email protected] OR [email protected]

yungknox

Reaction score
Sage Naruto Model?

Well i have just finished a sage Naruto model if anybody wants it and i also just finished the final exam arena in the chunin exams

If anybody wants them email me at [email protected]

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.