Naruto SPELL and UNIT models (100% working)

joel79

Reaction score
I've realized people have been asking alot about "WHERE DO I FIND NARUTO MODELS/ SPELLS?!" well i went out asked some friends searched a little and made some spells myself and here you go!

(for Neji model please make sure you import all the 4 items i put otherwise it will not work properly)

PS: Model file is to big to post as an attachment. If you want please let me know. (a little rep would be nice :p)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ehm...screenie would be handy? Sure, I want to judge em, sure, I can import him, but a screenie says more than one thousand words eh?:)

EDIT: Took a look at the spells, they look awesome:
-Primary Lotus: Looks awesome (I believe this one was the hidden lotus though, the primary lotus was the one where he spins around, though it kinda depends on what translation of the series you have :S)

-Tsukuyomi: Also very cool, especialy that he is really teleported to an other dimension. Only thing I have to say is that I think you should let the spears they throw at the start stick into his body. They keep floating around now....it looks silly :p

-Flying needles: Also pwnage. To bad the dont follow the enemy, the enemy can walk out of the rain of needles, witch is quite a pitty, since its a target and not an AOE spells. It still rules though.

-Suishoua: Looks cool, no comment, its just as its suposed to be.

joel79

Reaction score
KK well you don't want to rep me even with one point? Well say good bye to the spell packs!

CrashAri

Reaction score
I've realized people have been asking alot about "WHERE DO I FIND NARUTO MODELS/ SPELLS?!" well i went out asked some friends searched a little and made some spells myself and here you go!

(for Neji model please make sure you import all the 4 items i put otherwise it will not work properly)

PS: Model file is to big to post as an attachment. If you want please let me know. (a little rep would be nice :p)

I'm going to update water needles ability to a AOE ability.

I am very well interested in obtaining your models for the creation of my own map if that is alright. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you. Please message me if you need to send it by email or something.

joel79

Reaction score
People who are -rep me.

stfu cause i really didn't need to go trough the trouble of getting the spell packs. And i definitely didn't need to help the 50+ people who downloaded it.

PS: If anyone is actually a bit grateful, i'm making a spell pack of my own spells from my new naruto map! PM me and i'll put you on my list. (i have already almost finished all the spells but i need to put them into a spellpack only format and i will send it to people as soon as i can)

ALSO IF YOU NEED NARUTO SHIPPUDEN MODELS PM ME!

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
People who are -rep me.

stfu cause i really didn't need to go trough the trouble of getting the spell packs. And i definitely didn't need to help the 50+ people who downloaded it.
It's just rep; it doesn't really matter. Usually when you directly ask for +rep, people will think you are an idiot and -rep you. Just a word to the wise.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I can't see why ppl don't have free will to -rep you >.>...

Reputation is a retarded object of obsession for noobs duely because they are as useless as dry crap.. Reputation doesn't mean anything and if you ask for it, I don't think you even think how it is useful for you....

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
Why is this naruto Shizzle always done in the underground, and secret? :confused:

always PM me Email-me Add my msn, why don't you just upload it for everybody?

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
KK well you don't want to rep me even with one point? Well say good bye to the spell packs!
People who are -rep me.

it appears that you're selling these for rep.

asking for rep or complaining that you didnt receive rep wont help you.
it shows that you're greedy for rep and that tempts others to -rep you.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, because you're so nervous about reputation in a virtual place, I just made sure you get some negative one ;). Seriously, what the heck, man? Do you get money on those green boxes or what? Please tell me if there is such offer :nuts:.

joel79

Reaction score
getting plenty of rep anyways now :) I just like high standers in anything.

Feel free to close this thread any time you want. People just Pm me if you want anything Naruto Related.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Publically release them, if people watn them they should be able to get them on their schedule, no wonder they -repped you, you deserved it for selling stuff for rep, its just a number, it doesnt matter, that doesnt mean you should go around giving rep and -rep fro no reason, you still have to deserve it.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Or, at least, say from the beginning: will give naruto things for rep. Don't bitch about not getting any rep after you give them for free.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
SHUT UP! He asked kindly, with smiles, jokingly (is that even a word)! He's not obsessed or anything! Yeesh...

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
It's amazing.

Let's not get off topic. There's an anime section, one part ALL FOR NARUTO! :p Seriously, let's not get off topic.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.