New Map: Dreamquest RPG-need help from any1

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Dreamquest RPG is my new map, in which I would need much help from anyone that could help me.I shall give rep as well as a membership to my map to any great help.
DETAILS:
Storyline:70%
Quests:7%
Units:8%
terrain:10%
Overall comment: done a small improvement
Current Helpers and Map members:
NiKaNoRoU_GR (Map maker)
Stavious (story writter)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Well, to be honest. It doesnt look too "attractive" to help you out when you havent posted anything about your map. Post some screenshots and maybe some idea for a storyline and I might help you.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Can't post now.I need a storyline like the one in a world called Seldurn where mankind and elves try to coexist.

stavious

Reaction score
Hey, NiKaNoRoU_GR, nice to have you back :D . I can do a storyline for you, just tell me the main idea and where you want it to go and I'll make something special for ya ;) .

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Ok.For the main idea, just try to do something like this: In a world named ... mankind and elves try to coexist with the natives, which are loyal to darkness.One mage upon the Elves called Tryon finds an artifact that controls dark power.He uses it to control the natives.Now who shall save the humans and Elves from the Dark mage's Wrath?

stavious

Reaction score
OK I'll get something soon :D . Are the elves allies with the humans though? I would think it be much more cool if the elves didn't like the humans to much and visa versa, so there's some tension. Who are the natives? Any specific race or just whatever?
(And can the elves please be High Elves, the models at least; just for the new taste of things ;) ).

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Bwa ha ha ha! Stavious, as great as ever!
Here are ur answers:
Elves and Humans try to live in peace and are allies against the forces of Darkness-the Natives-which are all tupes of species, in tribes (e.g Dark troll tribe)

stavious

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Bwa ha ha ha! Stavious, as great as ever!
Here are ur answers:
Elves and Humans try to live in peace and are allies against the forces of Darkness-the Natives-which are all tupes of species, in tribes (e.g Dark troll tribe)
OK, but I still want some minor conflict between Elves and Humans. They can have an Alliance like the Orcs and the Forsaken in WoW (what you call an Alliance on paper only :eek: ). It will add a lot to the plot, and it gives me tons of more options to make, quests to invent and NPCs to include! Please :eek: ...
PS. Did you start the map already??

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Yeah, started the map but I still have confidence to change plan ( :confused: )
OK, UR WISH IS MY COMMAND AND in second thought, I'd like it too :cool:
EDIT:Now I will need some help on the storyline in order to start the quests.And if anyone thinks I am too dumm to make up my own, see the storyline on Ghost Lake RPG which I made, and have this in mind: I am busy with other affairs than W3 Editor (like my job) and I lack time AND fantasy.

stavious

Reaction score
Storyline

OK don't say I didn't warn you though ;) :
The human and the elven nations have always been in somewhat peace between them (as they try not to find a reason to go to war with each other). But lately things are becoming very uneasy with the following events:
  • An elven druid has awaken some of the trees of an Ancient forest, and now the trees are starting to walk and talk and attacking passbyers (something which the humans take as interfering with travel roads and destroying their lands). This druid possess great power though, and is one of the most strongest of his kind (and since humans can't be druid, least not in WoW) then it is up to one of the other Elf Druids to stop him. This task was given to a yound druid who is said to have an amazing talent with the works of nature and is truely gifted with the spirit of the world and has some healing abilities with which he should restore the woods to their prior condition (this Elf Druid should be one of the playable heroes).
  • The Human King's princess has been kidnapped, and no body knows why and by whom (if any). Many though look at her 'forbiddened' elven lover as the kidnapper, and suspect him of this cruel crime. The Elf Warrior, who is deeply in love with the missing princess (and know he didn't do it) is off to find his missing love where ever she may be in the Human territories (just assuming she would never enter the elven lands without being recognized). He is strong with a sword and is a very skillful fighter (and also should be one of the playable characters).
  • A dark human priest has been sighted entering an ancient temple of the evil gods. No one has seen him go out, but the corruption has start to spread from the temple and effect the nearby region and villages with illness and diseases. It has become obvious to many that he is praying this upon the people from some evil god. He must be stopped. Two people have been sent to this job, a Rogue, with great Assasination abilities who is suppose to kill the priest while he prays, and a Priest that should restore the peace in the land after the evil one is dead (and heal the Rouge if needed :p ). These to are brothers, who fight together well (the rouge his speedy killing skills and the priest with his undead killer spells and healing abilities). They are both humans (and I suggest playable heroes ;) ).
All these events must come to an end, as there is fear that war between the Humans and the Elves shall soon rage if no answer is found.
That's just for now, I'll come up with more ideas soon and post them here :D .

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How about triggers? I am good with triggers. You seem to have no progress on them? Need some help? :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Well, I tried and it seems that I can't register on this session due to many attempts...Knghts can be my trigggerer :shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.