Anyone else wants to give suggestions on quests? ANY quests at all

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Chocobo said:
If you have what you want, what you want more? :p
Help? what help?
Stavious made 1 suggest so far.
New_Mapper24 made a post for help.
And 3ekarfotos...he simply doesn't help at all...
100% is the help so far (it's real point is 3%)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hehe i can help wiht you. I can do.. items, units, skills, spells, triggers, terrain :)

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
oninuva said:
hehe i can help wiht you. I can do.. items, units, skills, spells, triggers, terrain :)
WHOAH, A MEMBER WANTS TO HELP!!! talk about lucky!!! <3 <3 <3
However, what I currently need is quests and Bosses.
+rep if your suggestions are good :)

G

grimtooth

I'm in. Story writing, quests, hero & abilities. Maybe terraining. I might need help with the triggering though, cause my skills are rusty.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
grimtooth said:
I'm in. Story writing, quests, hero & abilities. Maybe terraining. I might need help with the triggering though, cause my skills are rusty.
Quests, heroes and abilities as well as items are what I need here...
Good grimtooth, +rep for any help
P.S the PM wasn't for THIS map, if you are mistaken ;)

G

grimtooth

Hmm... You know what? We could make it so that different characters have different end quests. If it's a closed RPG, those that have finished the game can play as some superior beings and can either help or disrupt those that still have their on-going quests. If it's open, you just end the game, but you get unique artifacts if you decide to start using a new character.

I've come up with a few stories of my own:

Kha'el
Kha'el was an orphan. No one knows who his father is. His mother sealed the secret with her death at childbirth. She left him in the hands of a kind old couple, whom children had died during the last Orc Raid. However, the old couple mysteriously disappeared one day when he was 12. No one knew what happened to them.

He was different from other children. At the age of 8, he could easily match the speed of a wolf, could easily spot a hawk flying high in the sky & could easily distinguish animals & people by smell. He had deep green eyes, which turns black at nights of full moon. He grew up with taunts & jeers from others of his age of his difference and of his parents. He was jealous of other children, when they were with their parents. As a result, he grew up to hate his father, whom he thought was the cause of all his misery.

That was until one day, he discovered a hidden compartment in the old couple's house, with maps and journals from ancient times. As he explored the secret room, traces of blood could be seen under the dimly lit lamp. Mud-red, caked blood. But he discovers no body, just a small letter. It was addressed to him, from the couple, about his father. They had went to a neighbouring village on his twelth birhtday to seek information of Kha'el's father for Kha'el, who wished so much to learn of his father. They had learnt of his father's appearance in the nearby village, suspected of genocide & waiting for his death penalty.

Kha'el leaves for this village, in search of the truth. In search of his true identity.

EDIT: Oh, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who's the playable character right? XD

*end*

OMG. I forgot the rest of the stories! >.<

So, what's the main theme behind this RPG. What land is it set in? What creatures dwell here?

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
stavious said:
OK don't say I didn't warn you though ;) :
The human and the elven nations have always been in somewhat peace between them (as they try not to find a reason to go to war with each other). But lately things are becoming very uneasy with the following events:
  • An elven druid has awaken some of the trees of an Ancient forest, and now the trees are starting to walk and talk and attacking passbyers (something which the humans take as interfering with travel roads and destroying their lands). This druid possess great power though, and is one of the most strongest of his kind (and since humans can't be druid, least not in WoW) then it is up to one of the other Elf Druids to stop him. This task was given to a yound druid who is said to have an amazing talent with the works of nature and is truely gifted with the spirit of the world and has some healing abilities with which he should restore the woods to their prior condition (this Elf Druid should be one of the playable heroes).
  • The Human King's princess has been kidnapped, and no body knows why and by whom (if any). Many though look at her 'forbiddened' elven lover as the kidnapper, and suspect him of this cruel crime. The Elf Warrior, who is deeply in love with the missing princess (and know he didn't do it) is off to find his missing love where ever she may be in the Human territories (just assuming she would never enter the elven lands without being recognized). He is strong with a sword and is a very skillful fighter (and also should be one of the playable characters).
  • A dark human priest has been sighted entering an ancient temple of the evil gods. No one has seen him go out, but the corruption has start to spread from the temple and effect the nearby region and villages with illness and diseases. It has become obvious to many that he is praying this upon the people from some evil god. He must be stopped. Two people have been sent to this job, a Rogue, with great Assasination abilities who is suppose to kill the priest while he prays, and a Priest that should restore the peace in the land after the evil one is dead (and heal the Rouge if needed :p ). These to are brothers, who fight together well (the rouge his speedy killing skills and the priest with his undead killer spells and healing abilities). They are both humans (and I suggest playable heroes ;) ).
All these events must come to an end, as there is fear that war between the Humans and the Elves shall soon rage if no answer is found.
That's just for now, I'll come up with more ideas soon and post them here :D .
These are the main stories by Stavious.I liked your idea, too
EDIT: So I gave you +rep...check your user's CP

G

grimtooth

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
These are the main stories by Stavious.I liked your idea, too
EDIT: So I gave you +rep...check your user's CP

Ah. It's meant to go side by side with his. We need variability right? His father was a Corrupt, a man who was defiled by the evil magic of the Ancient Evil Temple. His father was the prince of an ancient bloodline, a bloodline of humans that has better agility, strength, resistance to magic, etc (better everything). So he inherited those values. On the night of full moon, his bloodline is highly susceptible to corruption, unless they stay hidden or had the charm of some other Ancient God. The maps & journals he found leads to this charm, which his father seeked. His father, unable to find the charm, was discovered and Corrupted by a group of unholy priests. He commited genocide on a clan of magi that was guarding that Ancient Evil Temple.

So the heroes' paths will cross.

EDIT: Ok, call me a noob, but how do I rep others? Is there any forum rules/tutorial on this?

G

grimtooth

Read above. About me being noobish. And, can I design the realm that this is set in? XD

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
grimtooth said:
Read above. About me being noobish. And, can I design the realm that this is set in? XD
Um, you don't need to help in terrain, actually your ides so far have made you perfect for suggestions.
And you can rep someone by going to a silver scale above his post count say "approve to +rep, and dissaprove to -rep
And you can rep someone again after +repping or -repping other 5 members

G

grimtooth

Ah what I mean is, designing the... Uh, Gods & Goddesses, units, natural creeps, races living there. Not terraining.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
grimtooth said:
Ah what I mean is, designing the... Uh, Gods & Goddesses, units, natural creeps, races living there. Not terraining.
Yup, yup, you don't have to design at all.Me and 3ekarfotos have this task

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
G

grimtooth

About the story, is it what me & stavious suggested put together?

About heroes, how's it going to be? Normal heroes, with 5 ability limit, or spellbook style?

About the RPG, is it closed or open?

I know I ask a lot of questions. :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.