New Map: Dreamquest RPG-need help from any1

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
grimtooth said:
About the story, is it what me & stavious suggested put together?

About heroes, how's it going to be? Normal heroes, with 5 ability limit, or spellbook style?

About the RPG, is it closed or open?

I know I ask a lot of questions. :eek:
Um, closed RPG, and normal heroes...hope it refreshes your mind

G

grimtooth

It did, my friend.

Let's see...

Name: Kha'el
Profession: Bloodline of Thradqris

Main Stat: Strength

Stats:
Strength - Great
Agility - Above Average
Intelligence - Above Average

History: Posted before.

Abilities:

Bloodline of the Ancient Thradqris - Passive

Desc:
Thradqris was one of the lesser creators who created countless races, including humans. He put his being into the his creations, turning himself and his powers into the bloodline of the human which he became, creating a clan whose abilities are above other humans. His plans however was foiled by Shanlt'im, the creator of dark stars, who put a single frailty into the bloodline - the ability to be corrupted easily at nights of full moon.

Level 1: Gains +2 permanent bonus to Strength and +1 permanent bonus to Agility & Intelligence. Attacks & moves 5% faster. Losses attack and movement speed bonus one night in every 10 nights.
Level 2: Gains +4 permanent bonus to Strength and +2 permanent bonus to Agility & Intelligence. Attacks & moves 10% faster. Losses attack and movement speed bonus one night in every 10 nights.
Level 3: Gains +6 permanent bonus to Strength and +3 permanent bonus to Agility & Intelligence. Attacks & moves 15% faster. Losses attack and movement speed bonus one night in every 10 nights.
Level 4: Gains +8 permanent bonus to Strength and +4 permanent bonus to Agility & Intelligence. Attacks & moves 20% faster. Losses attack and movement speed bonus one night in every 10 nights.
Level 5: Gains +10 permanent bonus to Strength and +5 permanent bonus to Agility & Intelligence. Attacks & moves 25% faster. Losses attack and movement speed bonus one night in every 10 nights.

Residual Powers - Passive

Desc:
Thradqris' powers have not fully transferred into the bloodline that he became. However, parts of his powers, including those of creation & adaptation resides in his heirs.

Level 1: Every attack has a 5% chance of creating 1 Soul (100HP, 1 armor, deals 10 damage). Takes 5% less damage from magic & piercing attacks. Negative effects duration reduced.
Level 2: Every attack has a 5% chance of creating 2 Souls (100HP, 1 armor, deals 10 damage). Takes 7.5% less damage from magic & piercing attacks. Negative effects duration reduced.
Level 3: Every attack has a 10% chance of creating 1 Soul (300HP, 2 armor, deals 30 damage). Takes 10% less damage from magic & piercing attacks. Negative effects duration reduced.
Level 4: Every attack has a 10% chance of creating 2 Souls (300HP, 2 armor, deals 30 damage). Takes 12.5% less damage from magic & piercing attacks. Negative effects duration reduced.
Level 5: Every attack has a 15% chance of creating 2 Souls (450HP, 3 armor, deals 50 damage). Takes 15% less damage from magic & piercing attacks. Negative effects duration reduced.

Has a 10 second cooldown. All souls last 15 seconds. Max of 2/4/2/4/4 Souls.

Rage

Desc:
Kha'el gives in to his human flaw, going into a rage that grants him increased strength and speed, but losing his sanity.

Level 1: Gains 15% attack & movement speed bonus. Attacks nearest unit, regardless of enemy or ally until death. Lasts until he kills 3 units or until 30 seconds has elasped.
Level 2: Gains 25% attack & movement speed bonus. Attacks nearest unit, regardless of enemy or ally until death. Lasts until he kills 3 units or until 30 seconds has elasped.
Level 3: Gains 35% attack & movement speed bonus. Attacks nearest unit, regardless of enemy or ally until death. Lasts until he kills 3 units or until 30 seconds has elasped.
Level 4: Gains 45% attack & movement speed bonus. Attacks nearest unit, regardless of enemy or ally until death. Lasts until he kills 3 units or until 30 seconds has elasped.
Level 5: Gains 55% attack & movement speed bonus. Attacks nearest unit, regardless of enemy or ally until death. Lasts until he kills 3 units or until 30 seconds has elasped.

After the rage, Kha'el receives 25% of his MaxHP damage.

Mana Cost: 75/90/105/130/145

Cooldown: 45 seconds all levels.

Curse of Shanlt'im
Every night, Kha'el's MP decreases by 1*(Level of Kha'el) per 10 seconds until 0. If it reaches 0, his HP will decrease by 1*(Level of Kha'el) per 10 seconds. Can lead to death.

ULTI: Creator's Blood

Desc:
Thradqris created many beings, including Humans & Furbolgs. These units react with Thradqris' Blood & becomes blessed.

Level 1: Kha'el losses 5% MaxHP worth of HP. Targetted unit (Kha'el CAN be targetted), gets +1 armor, +150HP, +75% HP regeneration and +250 damage for 25 seconds.
Level 1: Kha'el losses 10% MaxHP worth of HP. Targetted unit (Kha'el CAN be targetted), gets +2 armor, +300HP, +100% HP regeneration and +50 damage for 35 seconds.
Level 1: Kha'el losses 15% MaxHP worth of HP. Targetted unit (Kha'el CAN be targetted), gets +3 armor, +450HP, +125% HP regeneration and +75 damage for 45 seconds.

Cooldown: 15/25/35 seconds.

Mana Cost: 150/225/300

EDIT: I'm sleeping now. I'll try doing the codes tomorrow, but, any help to do it is appreciated. And, uh, I can't JASS, so if JASS makes things easier, I hope someone with the knowledge can do it.

2nd EDIT: Changed duration of HP/MP loss. Maxed souls. Added Ulti.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Oh, my, do you have an endless mind?
Thank you SO much for your ideas...I will +rep you again as soon as possible :)
And who was that R@d14nc3 anyway?

G

grimtooth

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Oh, my, do you have an endless mind?
Thank you SO much for your ideas...I will +rep you again as soon as possible :)
And who was that R@d14nc3 anyway?

Lol. I have a bored mind. :D

No idea who was R@d14nc3.

On a separate note (my connection is a bit laggy now, can't go back and go to his thread to post reply): Go to Saiza's RPG thread. Post #66. Help me sort that out a bit. Thanks.

G

grimtooth

I'd like to. But college is gonna start soon. Sigh. Anyways, how's the progress? I've yet to decide on Kha'el's ulti, sorry.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
grimtooth said:
Updated Kha'el. Added ulti. What's the progress so far?
Thanks for your update, +rep :D
And, overall progress is 55%
The things needed mostly now are items and proffessions

G

grimtooth

Hmm... How many professions? Do they have to stick to a certain storyline?

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Is there going to be a save/load code? I can make a random one for you, that will work. :D Also, I can remove leaks, (CHOCOBO) ;). I can trigger spells very creativly. I also got some neat ideas up my sleve. I'll edit this with a hero idea that I can trigger.

Name: Tel'ankn'an
Profession: Powerful Sorcerer

Abilities:

Lightning Strike - Simple - The hero chooses a monster to strike, and lightning falls from the heavens, burning the land underneath the monster to deal a small splash damage.

Fire Inferna - Creates a whirlpool of fire, damaging all nearby units over time.

Surf - Makes water come from behind him, and damages all units in front of him(Like stampede, but triggered)

Ultimate - Mixed Element - Takes the 3 elements, Water, Fire, and Light, and merges them. First, the Water falls down on the unit, stunning it. A fire begins, so huge, that the water instantly evaporates. Then, light from the heavens shines down upon the fire, increasing the damage by an incredible amount.

This is just a rough estimate of him, I could make him be really cool.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Ok, good. +rep to Knights
@Grimmtoth, I am looking for proffesions non story stickable, so freely suggest :)

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Well there are the standard wow professions.
Skinning-Leatherworking-Tailoring
Mining-Engineering-Blacksmithing
Herbalism-Alchemy-Enchanting
First Aid
Fishing
Cooking
Gem Crafting
Yeah thats about it :p

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
dragonhord said:
Well there are the standard wow professions.
Skinning-Leatherworking-Tailoring
Mining-Engineering-Blacksmithing
Herbalism-Alchemy-Enchanting
First Aid
Fishing
Cooking
Gem Crafting
Yeah thats about it :p
So goody, but I am already aware of these :p
+rep to you anyway 'coz you have a DRAGON avatar

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Ok, good. +rep to Knights
@Grimmtoth, I am looking for proffesions non story stickable, so freely suggest :)

So, do you need a save/load code or not?

N

NewMapper24

hay

sory i haven't been giving ideas for a while ive been gone

hows the whole project coming?

cuz i'd really wanna test it

and tell me what you need more ideas for

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.