• Pirates

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
the night mother feeds us. she gives us love and embrace, she feeds us what we long for, we love our mother and we shall kill the ones she feeds us.
-the Dark Brotherhood.

ninjas own. first mission in oblivion after joining the dark brother hood is killing pirates, best way to do it is on a boat.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
but oblivion is a game not real life.

Pirates would win easily.

1) Endurance, most have incredibly high pain tolerance, for they often don't have all their limbs. I.E, legs, eyes, hands, ect. This means in the end they are going to durvive more pain than ninjas.

2) Technology: pirates would wear armor, therefore making shurikens obsolete. Pirates also have guns, matching shurikens for accuracy and speed.

3) Disease Tolerance. Pirates travel all over the world, to work, steal, pillage, ect. They've been around, so they built up more immunities than ninjas. They'll carry the diseases around with them, but because they're immune, they won't be affected. Meanwhile, Ninjas are almost completly based in Asia, so they're not as immune.

4) Dicipline. This one is a tie. The pirates you see in movies are nothing like real ones. It would be impossible to run a boat if the crew woun't behave. Also, they have to work togeather, so they're more based on teamwoek than ninjas.

5) Stength. Ninjas don't have to be strong, but fast. Pirates have to be fast AND strong.

that's all I can think of for now. PIRATES PWN!

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Personally, I only think pirates would won because of their ship...If they were to VS ninjas at night and at buildings' tops, Ninjas pwn!

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Personally, I only think pirates would won because of their ship...If they were to VS ninjas at night and at buildings' tops, Ninjas pwn!

Ok, but on a battle field of equal footing, Pirates would win. lets say neither will have advantages or disadvantages. A flat battlefield, no hiding, not sea or anything. Just an open field. Pirates would win.

Oh! and, if ninjas as night had building's top, pirates would blow up the buildings with their cannons at sea, and then no more ninjas!

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:
Ok, but on a battle field of equal footing, Pirates would win. lets say neither will have advantages or disadvantages. A flat battlefield, no hiding, not sea or anything. Just an open field. Pirates would win.

Oh! and, if ninjas as night had building's top, pirates would blow up the buildings with their cannons at sea, and then no more ninjas!

there is no way for there to be a equel footing. ninjas fight when they have the advantige and not when they dont. ninjas allso dont attack in groups, and later on in japanese history both ninjas and samuri started using guns.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:

That's ridiculous. It's the advantages and disadvantages that make them unique. Aren't guns an unfair advantage? Yes, just like hiding skills. You would have to take all weapons away from both sides, since those could be advantageous. Also, physical strength must be equal; that'd be unfair if one side were stronger.

See my point?

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Ouch man. How could you do this to me?! I love both Pirates and Ninjas!

But prolly Ninjas in all Honesty.

Tonks

Reaction score
Pirates win. No competition. Pirates have hook hands and parrots and rum. Ninjas have monkeys that just poop alot and they have black suits. Pirates would aim for the black with their cannons or muskets or throwing axes or darts or knives or whatever the hell they're using and boom, the ninjas are all thrashed.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Tonks said:
Pirates win. No competition. Pirates have hook hands and parrots and rum. Ninjas have monkeys that just poop alot and they have black suits. Pirates would aim for the black with their cannons or muskets or throwing axes or darts or knives or whatever the hell they're using and boom, the ninjas are all thrashed.
You all forget that Ninjas have the ultimate evasion, they can easily dodge any normal attack and strike back quickly :p

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Gah! The plural of ninja is 'ninja'. Even pirates know that.

EDIT: Hmm, upon closer inspection it seems that both ways are accepted. Carry on then.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Just to put an anime twist on this, Naruto characters would definitely beat One Piece characters. :p

K

Kevin

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Shurikens VS swords, shurikens finish off the target much more easily...

Pirates have guns and hand held grapeshot.

:D

Pirates own.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
Just to put an anime twist on this, Naruto characters would definitely beat One Piece characters. :p

thats what i thought.... but zoro moves real fast. and luffy defies logic. i mean then theres naruto super sayen 3 (joke its really naruto kyubi form 3)... anyways
i think itachi could win all. and near future naruto.

Tonks

Reaction score
Chuck Norris... Isn't he dead? And anyway, you aren't allowed to be a pirate if you're gay...
I'm a pirate, so I know. Pirates win with sweepshot cannons and the ability to call upon a Kraaken.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.