• Ninjas

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
Someones spent too much time on myspace :p

I never go to myspace, only to see my brother make a fool of himself. So unfortunately, I don't get the reference.

And yeah, during the day. :D This gives both sides an advantage. But hmm. Who would win...

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
someone who downloads stuff from the internet illegal vs. a swift agile killer?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
sqrage said:
someone who downloads stuff from the internet illegal vs. a swift agile killer?

ROFL, oh, hell. That was great :)

H

h3r1n6

The Ninjas would beat the hell out of the pirates, especially because the pirates are drunk all time

The pirates clearly got my sympathie, but the ninjas would win.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Monkey D. Luffe vs ......uchiha itachi.

pirates are strong but ninjas are silent.

besides. ninjas are assasins , they dont attack in mass fleets, the work in night mostly aswell.
what are the odds of 30 ninjas vs 30 nerds in open war? ninjas arnt like that!

ninjas own!
allso, DDR i dont get it eather and myspace scares me.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Alot of ninja actually were pirates.

Some things...

Most ninja were agents hired or operating within their own political (usually) organization. They usually dressed as common peasants or monks, not the black suit people seem to think. Seriously, would you wear a black suit if you wanted to go unnoticed? Unless it was completely pitch dark, you'd be dead soon. So, in other words, you guys watch too many movies :D

As for 'pirates', most of them didn't know how to fight skillfully with weapons, but you could bet they could lay someone out with their fists, being the usually rough characters they are. Many pirates were kidnapped and forced to be on the ships, so as for loyalty...

If you ask me, "Which would win: Stereotypical pirates or stereotypical ninjas?"; I say that the pirates would win. Strength in numbers :) And strength in body odor...

Edit:-_-

Red Beard

Part-Time helper.... Full Time Lurker
Reaction score
YAHAR!!

Ye' all be a bunch of scum swillin', skirt clutchin', barnacle bum'd tilly tads, with a halfa' urchin thorn for spines.

I can't believe I am even stepping down into this pit. Thankyou Conan -_-

*enter Proffesor Red Beard*

Alright. Ahoy and all that.

For those who voted for the Pirates. Congratulations.

For those unfortunate souls who picked the ninjas. Bad luck you lose.
Now walk the plank. :p

I was going to enter the mechanics of ninjas vs pirates, shurikens vs pistols, the different tactics utilised by both parties etc. (like i usually do with all things)

To summerise however lets look at it this way.

It is all dependant on the type of combat. There is no definitive answer.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Why do you assume pirates are always drunk? Pirates might be and most good pirates were former generals, and if they drink, alchocol(w/e) numbs your body, making you feel less pain

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Nenad said:
Why do you assume pirates are always drunk? Pirates might be and most good pirates were former generals, and if they drink, alchocol(w/e) numbs your body, making you feel less pain
Also, Battling on a ship could give Pirates great advantage, but still Ninjas toss Shurikens and wipe the Pirates...

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Red Beard said:
For those unfortunate souls who picked the ninjas. Bad luck you lose.
Now walk the plank. :p

Hooray that's me!

You pirates can't even see us ninjas! I personally think you should have added bounty hunters to the list... but since it wasn't up there, I put ninja's! :p

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Darthfett said:
Hooray that's me!

You pirates can't even see us ninjas! I personally think you should have added bounty hunters to the list... but since it wasn't up there, I put ninja's! :p
Hah, you bet ninjas would won! I quote that! ninjas wind walk...pirates walk like Jack Sparow... :D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
..... what advantige would them fighting on a ship give them? if there on the SAME ship?

i know! they can sink theyr own ship!

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Pirates, they got Red Beard, Yar Har!

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Everyone whos played Tides of Blood knows that the really uber pirates can throw ships at people.

PIRATES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NINJAS

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
uberfoop said:
Everyone whos played Tides of Blood knows that the really uber pirates can throw ships at people.

PIRATES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NINJAS
Yeah but the maker of Tides of blood was descended from bloody pirates...he made them so...just go see if any of those "pirates" can own Gondar, the Bounty Hunter, herrr herrr

P

Persen

Pirates have gunpowder weapons. That's for sure. The sight of flame, smoke and death would probably frighten some ninjas. Think of what happened to the aztecs.

Pirates would definately feel more 'at home' on board a ship.

Pirates would not be so clumsy as some may think... Remember, they would often climb ropes and poles and such.

Why do you think sailors of the day wielded cutlasses?
Because it's the best for use on board a ship.

Did i mention i voted for Pirates???
<3 the "myth pirate"

EDIT: Of course it all depends on the circumstances...

EDIT 2: Just noticed... This was my post number 900! Yay!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Ha, 13:9, us pirates are kickin' your ninja-shadowy asses :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.