Planet Smash + Awesome.psd

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hey guys. Here are two wallpapers that I've made. Planet Smash is what I was using a little while back before I decided I needed a change. That's when I made Photoshop - It's awesome :p.
Both made from scratch.

desktoppic.jpg

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9205/desktoppic.jpg

photoshopitsawesomewall.jpg

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/5056/photoshopitsawesomewall.jpg

Note that they're both made specifically for my desktop. Implying a res of 1920 x 1080 and having the taskbar on the left side instead of below.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Nope. The impact would destroy both planets. :p
Still though, really looks good. :thup:

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Ahaha thanks guys.

If you want the scientific explanation, generally their atmospheres would ignite, killing every single thing on the planet. Also because of the crash both planets would splinter and break leaving a cloud of dead asteroid particles (some pretty big). :D FOR SCIENCE!

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Looks good. :)

I thought that happened to the earth a while back. Maybe if the planet was cold then it wouldn't reform.
Anyway life could totally survive that. Bacteria are like seriously impossible to kill.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I get it. Impact 002. First one is the Big Bang, although it didn't actually hit the Earth?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think I get it. Impact 002. First one is the Big Bang, although it didn't actually hit the Earth?

The Big Bang created Earth :nuts:

And there have been far more than 2 large impacts into Earth. ;)

I like the first wallpaper, the second one is too colorful for me.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Haha. Actually Impact 002 is a reference to Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Essentially the story there is that the dinosaurs DID die because of a giant meteor crash. Then there's somthing called "Second impact" which is essentially a repeat. It pretty much wipes out a large large number of people.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Haha. Actually Impact 002 is a reference to Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Essentially the story there is that the dinosaurs DID die because of a giant meteor crash. Then there's somthing called "Second impact" which is essentially a repeat. It pretty much wipes out a large large number of people.

Well, the second impact in neon genesis was actually the manifestation of an angel, but whatever... It's still a good wallpaper nonetheless.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hahah yes I realise. :p I'm not trying to be factually correct, though an angel slamming into a planet would be cool nonetheless :p. Maybe I should try that next lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.