Point Zero - A Revolution of the Castle Fight Wars

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
for the most part, the over 3mb filesize makes it impossible to play on battle.net and playing it singleplayer is no fun whatsoever (especaly when its a castle defend map)

as for attracting people, i have no clue... most of my maps never see the light of over 6 or 7 downloads

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Yes, big maps are overrated (except DotA) IMO
Aaannd... I haven't downloaded the map, but I suggest you to reduce to map size somehow..

Or, like someone else has said before, make a 'lite' version of it.
A version that does not contain big imported models (small ones and icons may go, but it's up to you)

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
My intention is to try to use the MDX squisher. I have already reduced most skin size, further plans are to try to resize the Disable Icons to 1, 2 kbs. or even just use a common disable icon. If thats possible. Lite version is not much possible. as most of my attention is on the idea of the custom models.

Somatic

Reaction score
MEGA Bump.... Wonder how hard is it to get attention... With all the AOS/ Arena Fire all ard... ><

Technomancer

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of castle fight, this looks pretty neat. I'll give it a once over, maybe you should link it up on the castlefight forums at gex.eeve.org

Somatic

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, will check the link out. Thanks =p

Somatic

Reaction score
Mega Bump, Reawaking from the Deep Sleep, This piece of Map will be finalised soon and will onbark on a battle like you have never seen before!

Somatic

Reaction score
Will Be posting Working Map Soon. Please reply If you would like to be Pmed on the Release. Thanks Alot =)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
um, thats like 999 posts in a row, lol.

this seems a lot like CnC3 - Tiberium Wars and the other CnC (like the predator tank, the orca, the ion cannon, the juggernaut, the apache)... do you play it? GO SCRIN! o_O

anyway, seems cool. I'l try it later.

Somatic

Reaction score
No Scrin, lol, if i add in scrin this map will over flow its space and no one would want to dl ><

Waiting for comments ^^

thewrongvine

Reaction score
i dont think anyone else besides us knows about what we're talking about lol.

sorry that i couldn't try it, i've been really busy with so many things to do. ill test it when i can (who knows when that'll be lol), maybe after i finish my HW.

Somatic

Reaction score
Bump

Saving this before thrown again to the back of the page.

Why issitn anyone interested?

Map released - Checked
Forum - Checked

(pissed ><)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
You see how Project Golemz has a beta test almost every day at 7:00? You should host beta tests for people to play and... test. I would come :D. lol

Somatic

Reaction score
I don't release Bugged version, and also its "Released" version, why do I need to "beta test" it further?

Oninuva

Reaction score
Just saying theres already a Castle Fight type of game called ToK that is modern/futuristic. Like yours.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.