[Poll] Ratio of Girls and Boys on TH

Are you a boy or girl?

• Total voters

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I am a girl, with a male body.

In fact, I am a banshee, and possessed some random idiot.

TRUE FACT.

I MEAN IT.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> only 2 choices
I actually think it's too much.
One of them isn't even getting any votes!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If we implement a system where you can upload and comment photos we will have many more girls. ;)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The girls are scared to vote. Then everyone knows who they are, and all you sick people will start adding them to MSN, stalking there posts and threads, following there rep, etc...

Reaction score
The girls are scared to vote. Then everyone knows who they are, and all you sick people will start adding them to MSN, stalking there posts and threads, following there rep, etc...

Thats exactly what I meant:
Everyones just waiting so that whene they see the girl vote they are going to add them and everything

>If we implement a system where you can upload and comment photos we will have many more girls.

If we add thing similar to "Myspace" then we will be the biggest site in the world for girls.

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
Heh.... I guess I'm the only girl to step forward and claim that. Gee.... don't I feel special.

Reaction score
Anyways.............................Ok enough of this, no need to know how many more girls there are in the forum.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>Ok enough of this, no need to know how many more girls there are in the forum.

So close the tread...Oh wait!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.