Votes: 0 0.0%
  • regular

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

mapguy

Reaction score
these items are for my AOS Heroes Of Warcraft.
I want your opinion about them:

moon stone - acessory
during the night a mantle of shadow causes the vision of all warrior to fail, but with this stone you'll be able to see their fear from far away
+ 6 agility.
+ 6 agility (during the night).
+ night vision: allows you'r hero to have a sigh radius of 1600 during the night.
+ mantle of darkness (active - works only during the night): the holder of the stone uses the shadow of the night to cover himself, becoming invisible for 3 seconds.

Ghost hand - handheld
If your enemies don't belive in ghosts, now they will discover they are wrong by the hardest way
+ 4 agility.
+ 4 intelligence.
+ 20% magical power (it means that all magical damage of your hero is increased by 20%).
+ Ghost form (active): when ghost form is actived all physical damage dealed by your hero is converted into magical damage. when in ghost form your hero also gains 50% resistance to physical damage but takes 50% extra damage for magics.

Bloody mask - headwear
allows you to feed in the blood of others
+ 3 to all stats.
+ the holder gain in life 10% of the damage it deals (works for damage dealed with atacks, skills, spell, magics, summons, etc...)

shield of revenge - handheld
what happends if I take infinity points of damage?
+ 6 strength.
+ revenge (passive): returns 15% of all damage you take back to the damage source. Damage returns as dark damage type (the returned damage can't be prevented, increased, reduced or returned again).

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I like them, but there's nothing really new. The moon stone idea is cool, but I would suggest increasing the mantle of darkness duration more than 3 seconds. When your in-game, 3 seconds is not very long at all.

I like the idea of your "dark damage," that is basically Universal damage. But why dark damage? I assume in your map there is a reason behind certain things having "dark damage"?

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I like them, but there's nothing really new. The moon stone idea is cool, but I would suggest increasing the mantle of darkness duration more than 3 seconds. When your in-game, 3 seconds is not very long at all.

I like the idea of your "dark damage," that is basically Universal damage. But why dark damage? I assume in your map there is a reason behind certain things having "dark damage"?

For an AoS, I think 3 seconds is okay. 3 seconds can make a lot of difference. Just depends on the item's price.

Well, the items are pretty much okay. Nothing much to say about them at the moment. However, I noticed this.

Damage returns as dark damage type (the returned damage can't be prevented, increased, reduced or returned again).

So, do you mean that other types of damaged can be returned again? Wouldn't that cause an infinite loop which would cause the map to crash? I'm not sure. Even if it doesn't, I'm sure one of the 2 units will die instantly if the damage are constantly returned to each other.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Glenphir has a good point. If some types of damage in your map can be returned and returned again, it woud cause an infinite loop and crash.

mapguy

Reaction score
For an AoS, I think 3 seconds is okay. 3 seconds can make a lot of difference. Just depends on the item's price.

Well, the items are pretty much okay. Nothing much to say about them at the moment. However, I noticed this.

So, do you mean that other types of damaged can be returned again? Wouldn't that cause an infinite loop which would cause the map to crash? I'm not sure. Even if it doesn't, I'm sure one of the 2 units will die instantly if the damage are constantly returned to each other.

FOR GOD SAKE!

do you really thing I don't noticed it?

all returned damage in my map is returned as dark damage, in other hands counter attacks are returned in physical damage, and magical mirror returns the damage in the same type it was dealt.

the part that says can´t be returned is a normal part of the dark damage of my map, it can't be returned.
but for sure all returned damage in my map can't be returned, only prevented, increased or blocked sice it's not dark.

ok, better for me to explain:

Magical: can increase, reduce, block or return. (but can't return if it's beeing returned)
Physical: can increase, reduce, block or return. (but can't return if it's beeing returned)
Dark: CAN'T increase, reduce, block or return

Genemos

Reaction score
FOR GOD SAKE!

do you really thing I don't noticed it?

all returned damage in my map is returned as dark damage, in other hands counter attacks are returned in physical damage, and magical mirror returns the damage in the same type it was dealt.

the part that says can´t be returned is a normal part of the dark damage of my map, it can't be returned.
but for sure all returned damage in my map can't be returned, only prevented, increased or blocked sice it's not dark.

ok, better for me to explain:

Magical: can increase, reduce, block or return. (but can't return if it's beeing returned)
Physical: can increase, reduce, block or return. (but can't return if it's beeing returned)
Dark: CAN'T increase, reduce, block or return

Well, there is no way they can know if you did notice it or not, and just going with the assumption that everyone on this forums knows exactly what they are doing will leave many misstakes and problems.
They just tried to help and asked about a thing that seemed weird/broken, no need to get fuzzy about it.

Anyway, I would personally suggest improving the duration of the moonstone cover ability, unless it allows you to move around.

If you have to stand still I can't really see it being used much, if you can move around the 3 seconds is perfect, imo.

mapguy

Reaction score

Well, there is no way they can know if you did notice it or not, and just going with the assumption that everyone on this forums knows exactly what they are doing will leave many misstakes and problems.
They just tried to help and asked about a thing that seemed weird/broken, no need to get fuzzy about it.

Anyway, I would personally suggest improving the duration of the moonstone cover ability, unless it allows you to move around.

If you have to stand still I can't really see it being used much, if you can move around the 3 seconds is perfect, imo.

a ) yes you can move around, 3 seconds is a lot of time to escape or make an ambush.

b ) sorry if I sounded rude, but I get pissed of very easily...I just yell and write shit, but I never make use of physical (or magical) violence.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
a ) yes you can move around, 3 seconds is a lot of time to escape or make an ambush.

b ) sorry if I sounded rude, but I get pissed of very easily...I just yell and write shit, but I never make use of physical (or magical) violence.

There's no way you can make use of physical violence in forums anyways. The greatest offense would be by verbal, or rather typing. Plus, if you're asking for opinions on the forums, I suggest you don't flame at people's comments. You're the one who's asking for opinions, not us.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
I get pissed of very easily...I just yell and write shit, but I never make use of physical (or magical) violence.

No.
We do not lash out at people like that.

Sarcasm is all right.

mapguy

Reaction score
omg...

let's just pretend that never happened...

sarcasm is not right.
its not fair when people don't figure that ur beeing sarcastic

Genemos

Reaction score
omg...

let's just pretend that never happened...

sarcasm is not right.
its not fair when people don't figure that ur beeing sarcastic

well, really, the world ain't fair, this is a realisation most of us reached ages ago, back on topic.

SanKakU

Reaction score
i thought all the items sounded alright except for the ghost hand.

and no one mentioned it yet, but is your description correct? if so, i'm not sure why the ghost hand would be useful...
ok, i read it over again and i understand now what you wanted it to do. even still, i think your english in that description is really bad and your description could be a lot shorter, and more clear.

mapguy

Reaction score
i thought all the items sounded alright except for the ghost hand.

and no one mentioned it yet, but is your description correct? if so, i'm not sure why the ghost hand would be useful...
ok, i read it over again and i understand now what you wanted it to do. even still, i think your english in that description is really bad and your description could be a lot shorter, and more clear.

sorry, I'm not american, my english is only 90% good.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.