RC Car vs. Old Men on Golf Course

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
What I'd give to be the old man who swung at the RC Car. <3

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL. They deserved that, though who would've thought two old men would be so aggressive? :eek:

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Dude, don't FUCK with golfers. They take their relaxing VERY seriously.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'd punch an old dude in the face for that shit. Breaking the car is one thing, pushing the camera is taking things to another level, but then he swung at them with a club. That's assault and I'd claim defense and kick the shit out of him.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Haha, that's great.
But yeah, what Bartuc said. Those old guys were out of line. They're lucky those kids aren't exactly tough.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

esb

Reaction score
You can't legally claim defense. Self Defense would be what they did, run away. I would've probably swung at the camera if I was the old guy too. If I'm playing golf, and I'm old, I'd probably have money for a good lawyer too. =]

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@ Bartuc:
I don't imagine you'd be the sort of person who'd use an RC car to ruin a golf game though.

These two set out to annoy two old men, and to their surprise, they succeeded. :p

Bartuc08

Reaction score
You can't legally claim defense. Self Defense would be what they did, run away. I would've probably swung at the camera if I was the old guy too. If I'm playing golf, and I'm old, I'd probably have money for a good lawyer too. =]

Meh... I'd still punch an old man. :)

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'd punch an old dude in the face for that shit. Breaking the car is one thing, pushing the camera is taking things to another level, but then he swung at them with a club. That's assault and I'd claim defense and kick the shit out of him.

The kid started it with physical contact (the push), as you can see on the camera. They could claim self defense and win.

esb

Reaction score
Use of force is justified when a person reasonably believes that it is necessary for the defense of oneself or another against the immediate use of unlawful force. However, a person must use no more force than appears reasonably necessary in the circumstances.

They're in open space. To prevent harm they must run away. The "He hit me first" wouldn't stand as Self Defense in court.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
meh, I'd still hit an old dude.

esb

Reaction score
I would too =D

South-Titan

Reaction score
You guys are cruel. "I'd hit that old guy for busting a remote control car that screwed up their game"

The videomakers were jerks anyways. "aww man what was that for? i just screwed up your game"

esb

Reaction score
If I was the old man, I would've swung at them too.
If I was the kid (and stupid enough to do what they do), I would've swung at the old men too.

But personally, I don't think I'd purposely ruin someone's golf game, or any game for that matter.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
I guess my values (and sense of humor) are different from y'alls. The way I see it is this, the old dude broke the kids RC. That RC cost him money, and from the sound of it he put a little effort into it as well. Personally I'd say breaking my things is much worse then ruining one round of my golf game. Besides, stooping so low as to break some ones things is a dick move to begin with. The true assholes here, in my opinion, are the old dudes.

esb

Reaction score
Imagine you're at a bar, playing a pool table, and some dick just comes and moves all te balls, just for fun. Wouldn't you feel like smacking him with the pool stick? Or would you simply say "It's just a game, we can start all over"?

Same applies to any game. Especially if there's money involved (gambling), things always get more serious.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I thought it was awesome how he struck that RC car, real pro swing there. Think that the two guys were just idiots for sending an RC car to mess up someone who has a freaking club. They had it coming. And i don't see why they had such an outburst on the old guys after he smashed his car, what did he expect someone to laugh as his game is ruined? :D

South-Titan

Reaction score
I thought it was awesome how he struck that RC car, real pro swing there. Think that the two guys were just idiots for sending an RC car to mess up someone who has a freaking club. They had it coming. And i don't see why they had such an outburst on the old guys after he smashed his car, what did he expect someone to laugh as his game is ruined? :D

Took the words from my fingers.
That guy's got good aim.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.