<Realms of the Genesis>

Status
Not open for further replies.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
wow, 4000th post waaks!

What about making some special skills according to the terrain?

And probably you want to add more than creeps upgrade... say about speed, towers upgrade... or even shop upgrade. Fountain upgrade, will do an unimplemented system (never see before).

Get the shop upgrade to change the items inside (maybe at the same price but slight better effect)

Also, can you give the southern and northern base a way to be rebuilt? maybe it'll extend the game time but imo it'll be better than just capturing a broken base.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
waaaks! is a "secret mod", his favorite number is 4 look at his rep.

I remembered last time that there are some empty spaces in the map.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Alright, first Progess in my Hero.
Name and stuff can be changed, just take a look at the Skill. The others skills are not in there because I lost the Original Map, with the Hero :nuts:
Anyways, I guess in 2-3 Days I'll be able to re-construct the Spells =)
Uses ABC.

Attachments

• Spell Test Map Template - GRASSY.w3x
    109.4 KB · Views: 212

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
@Rai_no_wyrm
i dont think that ill add an upgrade for the towers and the shops, as well as the fountain
capturing a base, even it is broken is worth it, even though theres no more towers, u can still go regenerate there, and buy some items, thats why its worth it

@FhelZone
secret mod? lol, i even dont have a sig...

@HateBreeder
ill look into the map

thanks

Im Thinking of:
-Removing the Upgradeable items : because some of those items are so imba and only costs a few gold, compared to recipe items, which are expensive and has the same level as the upgradeables
-Adding Neutral Hostiles : no neutrals, no farm, no money...so that means, if ur hero is really beaten up, then there is no way to defeat ur enemy because, you will still go to any lanes just to farm from creeps, and that means, your enemy will hunt u again...so if ill add neutral hostiles, even though u are beaten up early game, and decided to farm mid game then, maybe youll get more powerful items than your enemy, and finally can beat him

please reply on the quoted message, if u agreed or not

FhelZone

Reaction score
I agree with those both ideas you have, the items should not have an advantage of being cheap yet matches a normal recipe. The neutral hostiles are a very big part of the game, if you do not have them, you have no chance of beating your enemy if he keeps hunting you, knowing that you really have no match, could you add AI supports xD I think it will take you a very long time xD

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
lol, i wont add AI
if someone can add ai in the map then the map must be separated to the map with the AI, just like dota did

and if someones interested to put AI in my map, then ill give an open version

FhelZone

Reaction score
I can give you a melee AI, now the open version xD
It would take time to make one with all of your heroes xD

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok ill give you the old version RotG v1.32
and yeah, im hearby to anounce that for now on, you should call me "MipH", as my new official name

i made this name before, like 2 years ago, but i forgot about it, right when i was reading on some of my old notebooks (i need notebooks to note down all the heroes, bugs to be fixed, items, and new ideas :p), i found a cool drawing with the name MipH, now i remembered about it, and ill use it forever

ei FhelZone ill pm you for the map

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Hmm....
I don't know about The Upgradeables, but I say adding Neutral Creeps is fine.

But remember not to make Neutral Farming (a.k.a Jungling) too beneficial.
Because if a Hero is beaten up and losing, well, it's not fair if he jungles and turns out far more powerful than us.
And if you did that, the whole game will turn to Jungling Competition :p

FhelZone

Reaction score
Remember that the neutral creeps gives you 50% less xp than ordinary creeps.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
@darkrae
well i removed the upgradeables already
and added neutral creeps

dont worry about the neutrals, because i tested it and its fine

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Here's a bug (or not) I recently found :

On Matriarch :
It looks like Enchant is based from Fan of Knives?
I guess you're using negative damage to heal units, correct?
Then when she's using her ultimate (where she would get teleported everytime she takes damage) she'll get teleported everytime she uses Enchant.

Not sure if it's intended, but I'm just telling this.
There's no effect on Enchant, it still works properly.
It's just that negative damage triggers the 'Unit Takes Damage' event.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah i tested that before, and it sounds fun, and making matriarch's ulti not useless, because when u cast a spell, the enemy will know the real matriarch, so with the spell, it makes the enemy confused on who casted the spell?

so i really didnt make it work like that, but for me, its fine

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
BumP

RotG v1.33 released
from this day forward, the updates will be slow because of low bugs, and i have a map to make (private map)

FhelZone

Reaction score
Oh no! is it a map for your classmates again? xD I did not know you were so serious in making a map, Gerome never told me xD

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Jerome Mordeno?
yeah he is my classmate

its not a map for my classmate, instead all pinoys who wants to be a part of the map
ill include, clebereties, my family and cousins, classmates, schoolmates, politicians, president, friends, internet friends (yeah all pinoys i met in the web), and anyone that want to be a part of the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.