<Realms of the Genesis>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Oh, keep forgetting to upload, stupid me. :D
I recomend not to use the DemonKing, since the File Size is waaaaaaaay too big. But since you requested it, you can still have a look at it =)

Attachments

• UndeadJuggernaut.mdx
    87.9 KB · Views: 231
  • DemonKing.mdx
    383.3 KB · Views: 250

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ill look into the model and decide if ill use it or not

thanks

EDIT

just looked inside the model, and i just cant resist the demon king...maybe ill use it for a while, and if the file size is getting big, then ill remove it

also the undead juggernaut has cool ribbon effects...

yeah i was requesting for ribbons in wc3campaigns.net, and no one has ever posted just even 1 ribbon
i need to use it, replacing those old wc3 ribbons into new ribbon models

now im searching more ribbons, and i cant even find 1
ty very much

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
ill look into the model and decide if ill use it or not

thanks

EDIT

just looked inside the model, and i just cant resist the demon king...maybe ill use it for a while, and if the file size is getting big, then ill remove it

also the undead juggernaut has cool ribbon effects...

yeah i was requesting for ribbons in wc3campaigns.net, and no one has ever posted just even 1 ribbon
i need to use it, replacing those old wc3 ribbons into new ribbon models

now im searching more ribbons, and i cant even find 1
ty very much

What are ribbon models? :confused::confused::confused:

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
lets say, phoenix fire missile model, or destroy missile

or any models that leaves a trail of something when the unit moves

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Uhm, ribbons are like strands of pixels XD like waaaks! said phoenix fire is an example. You will really like to use them as attachments XD

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Err.... eh I'm not sure coz I have the ver 1.25 (duh this one has mold growing on it!) but I found several weird things....

1.) Uber mode not working (I remember someone did have post but... can't find who so just post it)
2.) Just noticed some things.... Waaks, why did the new heroes has less triggered spells?
3.) Err.... if I pick a hero then restart the game, and pick another hero; somehow the name stuck.
Last time I got "(Dravion Th" as the ending of my name
4.) I tried to type -mb once but nothing happens...
5.)The center lane... it's imbalance. If you try, the creeps will collide after the river (a little pushing at the defilled's side)

Okay, that's all for now... I'll take the newest version and back to report.
--> Tired of WE-ing, seeking 4 a good game

[del]NB[/del]PS : I thirst for AIs!
^ oops, that's in Indonesian!

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
1)
That was me :p
It only works before you choose your Hero.

3)
Is there a limit on players' names?

There is no NB in English :p
Use PS.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I know what Ribbons are, but I didn't know what you meant with "Models". Anyways, If you want "Ribbon Models" then I can make some.
Just spezify yourself.

crystalguard

Reaction score
I have an idea for a hero... even know im new to this thread, I love the game
Anyway, im in computer skills right now so i cant go into much detail with the time i have, but ill finish it when i get home, my hero would be bacily like a wolf, or a lion, with strenght being main, and agility following, it would probly have some passive skills that incress speed or damage, along with a shash skill, like wyrms dragon would do, only without the bleed (im saveing it for the ult) and the ultiamte would be something like the corrupted bladmasters ultimate, only instead of dealing alota of damage, the wolf lunges towards them knocking them backwards, and adding the bleed effect. also I was wondering, if you could make the wolf like slide to the unit leaveing tranceparent immages, makeing it look like he's going really fast.
Well ill try to go into alittle more detail bout the others spells when i get a chance.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
1. uber mode only works before picking of heroes, just like darkrae said
2. i cant think of a triggered spell, all i can think is complicated spells, which people hate, also, there are lots of spells in wc3 that i havent used yet, my plan is to use all wc3 spells, then move onto the triggered spells
3. yeah thats the problem when restarting the game, ill try to fix that
4. for the old versions, without the AMS, mb works, if u activated it, and when ur hero dies, the timer doesnt show in the multiboard, instead in another window
5. well the river is not the center of the map though, maybe ill make the center of the map a bit watery

I know what Ribbons are, but I didn't know what you meant with "Models". Anyways, If you want "Ribbon Models" then I can make some.
Just spezify yourself.
any colors are ok, or any style is ok
if you could make the wolf like slide to the unit leaveing tranceparent immages, makeing it look like he's going really fast
first of all, thanks for posting a hero idea

second, i cant make leaving transparent images, because i thought before that it would be a bad idea on making that work, even thought its a cool effect, but it does create lag, and sometimes crashes the game

it would be faster and better if u put more details on the spells

thanks

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
2.) That's not bad; but I suggest you should at least change the name or play a trick or two with it so it'll be unique. Seeing 'Storm Bolt' or 'cleaving attack' to be learned makes me feel bored and moves to choose another hero...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
lol, its because ur the only one playing the game

but when it comes in lan games, like playing dota, u cant resist on learning the skill, because its very useful in team plays

im the same as u before, like i wanted to see a unique spell, but now i understand what players felt about team plays, like they need to learn fast without reading the tooltip

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Ahh wow, what a nice answer so I'll shut my mouth up... that's right, I just remember the 1st time I use Harbringer and got killed several times while learning my spells....

So... why isn't 1.32 coming up?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
So... why isn't 1.32 coming up?
1. lots of terrain remakes
2. matriarch remake, shes too imba
3. bug fixes (and not even 1 bug showing up)
4. add hotkeys on some items
5. balances
6. beta tests
7. widgetizer
8. wc3 optimizer
9. post in epicwar
10. done

crystalguard

Reaction score
5. balances
6. beta tests
7. widgetizer
->not sure if you changed this yet or not but, I think that the clone hero's clones should be alittle weaker, seeing how they spawn so much
-> I'd be happy to help with any beta tests :D
-> btw what is the Widgetizer, i've seen it used in a few maps and never knew what it did

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
It decreases the loading time of the map and also the file size.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
->not sure if you changed this yet or not but, I think that the clone hero's clones should be alittle weaker, seeing how they spawn so much
the answer would be
2. matriarch remake, shes too imba
Matriarch is the clone hero

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
sure

and please put 3 skills and 1 ulti...so that i can make the hero fast
also put the name and the proper name used

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.