Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Check the progress on the first page. If it isn't there, you probably requested at a busy time and might have been missed out. well unless you didn't request at all..

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I might have to stop making spells. Getting busy as school's re-opening soon. Sorry guys.

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Blightning - Active
Mui

Sends forth a wave of terror, which jumps from unit to unit, dealing damage and reducing armor. Damage is reduced each jump by 20% and armor reduction by 1.
Deals 100/200/300 damage. Reduces armor by 2/3/4. Jumps 2/3/4 times.
Lasts 10 seconds.

Basically works like chain lightning, but with dark purple lightning.
Armor reduction buff should be like Howl of Terror.
A unit cannot be hit by the same arc twice.

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
Energy Shield - Passive

This ability only requires 1 level.

Basically, this is a a passive version of the mana shield in-game only it's always on and doesn't require the player to turn it on.

The hero should lose 1 point of mana for each 1 point of damage it would otherwise be dealt, when the hero's mana is depleted it will take damage like any other unit.

Doesn't need to be MUI.

Thanks!

skyblader

Reaction score
Okay, I made it. Download here. Note, there are other stuff in there. Just ignore them and go to the category Energy Shield. Please be reminded, you also have to transfer the GDD By Weep to your map. Also, go through any messages I left in the triggers, triggers comments. Have fun! (And report any errors, leak, etc. to me if there are)

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Void (V)
Lv1: Deals 0.7 damage per mana missing in enemy hero's mana pool
Lv2: Deals 1.0 damage per mana missing in enemy hero's manapool
Lv3: Deals 1.3 damage per mana missing in enemy hero's mana pool
Cooldown: 140/130/120
Mana cost: 130/130/130

err ? any 1 doing it ??

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
Okay, I made it. Download here. Note, there are other stuff in there. Just ignore them and go to the category Energy Shield. Please be reminded, you also have to transfer the GDD By Weep to your map. Also, go through any messages I left in the triggers, triggers comments. Have fun! (And report any errors, leak, etc. to me if there are)

Thanks a lot it works great so far!

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
Double Strike - Passive

This ability only requires one level.

Whenever this unit attacks it will strike 2x instead of just once.

Basically, when this fires another identical unit should spawn on top of the hero and should attack the heros target. The spawned unit should then be removed after 1 attack.

Doesn't need to be MUI.
Please be leakless/lagless.

skyblader

Reaction score
Use the edit function, don't double post. I'll work on it when I'm free.

Is it okay, if I just multiply the damage by two with every hit? Like unit deals 100 damage. Unit has double strike. Then unit deals 200 damage. But its in the case that if the unit hits, then it will do 2x damage, but if it doesn't hit, it will not deal any damage. Is that okay?

Edit: Because creating a copy of your hero every hit can cause mass lag, especially if your hero has super attack speed. Well, if you say give the unit a shorter expiration timer, then what would happen if the unit was still in the early levels and have slow attack speed?

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
I apologize for the double-post, I also added rep for the energy shield.

Is it okay, if I just multiply the damage by two with every hit? Like unit deals 100 damage. Unit has double strike. Then unit deals 200 damage. But its in the case that if the unit hits, then it will do 2x damage, but if it doesn't hit, it will not deal any damage. Is that okay?

It's more for eye-candy and to flow with other abilities, what you're describing isn't really what I had in mind. I would like this to still go off if the hero misses.

Because creating a copy of your hero every hit can cause mass lag, especially if your hero has super attack speed.

Can we recycle the unit? I don't think it would cause much lag to create a dummy unit that looks like the hero and have it simply attack.

especially if your hero has super attack speed. Well, if you say give the unit a shorter expiration timer, then what would happen if the unit was still in the early levels and have slow attack speed?

This is not an issue for the map I'm creating, a 2 sec. expiration timer should be fine I imagine.

skyblader

Reaction score
Okay. here's an idea, why not increase attack speed to 200%? Its the same as 2 hits in 1 hit.

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
Okay. here's an idea, why not increase attack speed to 200%? Its the same as 2 hits in 1 hit.

Eye-candy.

Edit:

I thought about this and the only thing I can think of is that I don't know how it would interact if lets say the unit has 7 buffs already (WC3 limit) and then this fires. Can you make it so that the buff you'd place to increase the attack speed doesn't show up on the unit's card and just have the attack speed increase dramatically for like 2 seconds?

skyblader

Reaction score
I don't think you can increase the attack speed without the buff, but why not? Just set the buff name to Double Strike; Attacks once more per hit. And what's Eye-candy?

Ensabahnur

Reaction score
Eye-Candy = special effects, animation, etc..

The hero's going to be more flashy and appealing if I'm controlling it and hitting things 2x instead of just attacking quickly..

The max buffs a unit can have on their card is 7.

Let's assume that my map uses a lot of buffs, if the unit already has 7 buffs, I don't know how it will be have if you give it another buff.

skyblader

Reaction score
Well, you can't increases attack speed in the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.