Request your GUI spells here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
No, they're all at 1, not 100. I check and check over, but they're still get the same error. The abilities can only be used once, then the periodic triggers automatically turned off then.

Haha :D, his question was rhetorical, he meant to say "your spells won't work when the arrays aren't at 100, change them to 100 if they aren't already 100". So set them all to 100 :cool:

Kibaranger

Reaction score
Oh, thank you very much. Can you explain why do I have to set the array to 100 in order to make the periodic triggers not only work once ?

BTW, the Dream Coil ability I requested in GUI a month ago has not been taken yet ? :confused:

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
well you have to set it to 100 because at map initialization the variables get initialized with their arrays and if you set it to 1 only one array will be initialized so only 1 will work.

RueK

Reaction score
I dont know if i can still request an spell here... i just requested 1 long time ago but, here it goes. its simple but i a mtoo busy to do it myself and i need it asap

BASE SPELL: endurance aura.

name: Stalking Shock

1 -20% att speed -10% mov. speed everytime you attack and your attack reachs the target, the taget gets thunderclapped in its current position dealing him and other around 300 aoe around the target 75/150/225/300 dmg
2 -40% -20%
3 -60% -30%
4 -80% -40%

so basicly create a dummy unit when the unit in the position of the attacked unit and order it to cast thunder clap everytime he gets attacked, maybe you will need an attack detection for this. so just like the old blue panda of dota but without the attack count.. ty-

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I dont know if i can still request an spell here... i just requested 1 long time ago but, here it goes. its simple but i a mtoo busy to do it myself and i need it asap

BASE SPELL: endurance aura.

name: Stalking Shock

1 -20% att speed -10% mov. speed everytime you attack and your attack reachs the target, the taget gets thunderclapped in its current position dealing him and other around 300 aoe around the target 75/150/225/300 dmg
2 -40% -20%
3 -60% -30%
4 -80% -40%

so basicly create a dummy unit when the unit in the position of the attacked unit and order it to cast thunder clap everytime he gets attacked, maybe you will need an attack detection for this. so just like the old blue panda of dota but without the attack count.. ty-

So it deals damage when you land a blow correct? Instead of the "Unit is attacked" event.

super_nova

Reaction score
Excuse me N(O.O)B, your balanar is still error...
There is no different between day and night at all... hufh :(

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Excuse me N(O.O)B, your balanar is still error...
There is no different between day and night at all... hufh :(

There is a very clear difference between day and night, however, I think that you think the day/night times are different. I presumed you wanted the night time to be from 00:00 to 12:00, but you probably wanted them from 18:00-06:00, and therefore jumped to the wrong conclusion that it didn't work.

I suggest that you learn GUI so you can at least tell what happens, instead of going by your gut feeling that it isn't right (even though it is). Here's an updated map using the times 18:00-06:00 at night, I hope this is what you're looking for.

Attachments

• Balanar.w3x
    18.7 KB · Views: 276

INCINERATE

Reaction score
i think what he wants also, is a nice special effect to come on during the night.. to show that this hero is under effects of hunter in the night.. then when day time comes this special effect is removed. ( its like that in dota, i think its the endurance aura effect with the obsidian destroyer attack missile attached to his hands for a shadowy effect)

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Yawn... he should just say so instead of creating three topics about it...:cool: It's added in this map

Attachments

• Balanar.w3x
    19.2 KB · Views: 310

mariopoop

Reaction score
You can cancel my other spells...

when i do it, he roots, then unroots and it bugs out!
can someone plz make it for me?

i cant do it!

well, if anyone can...
Root
the ancient treant roots and gains a attack bonus, becomes ranged, and a health bonus as well as a regeneration bonus. he can unroot and root back when he wants to

(i tried robogoblin and make the alternate form him... but he got permanent hp and atk bonus!)

btw, this is an ulti spel... level 6 required!
l

Thanks

umm attack bonus of 50, range = 1000 (instant atk and root is instant missile) hp bonus of 500 and a hp regen or .50
costs 100 mana to root/unroot
regeneration to me of spell is 10 seconds.

:D

lionheadxO

Reaction score
I have a question for Glenphir for one of my spells I posted before. For Smokebomb. If you give a command before you cast Smokebomb like to move to a certain spot, after you cast Smokebomb and disappear, when you reappear it forces the unit to finish the command that was requested before you cast Smokebomb. Is there a way to fix this? So you are can move freely after you cast the spell.

canons200

Reaction score
i wish to request a spell that allowed the caster don't take damage for a few seconds, not invulnerable please, because what i want is to let the caster take damage but that spell will prevent caster to take damage for a few second.

besides invulnerable will "enable" the enemy run away for the caster because the enmy can't attack the caster.

Accumilater

Reaction score
I'd just like to remove my request of Multishot, and replace it with a different multishot that can be put on autocast, and just does agility for damage and gains 1 target per lvl, 3 lvls.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
i wish to request a spell that allowed the caster don't take damage for a few seconds, not invulnerable please, because what i want is to let the caster take damage but that spell will prevent caster to take damage for a few second.
Doesn't need triggering...just give the unit a copy of the Berserk ability, with negative Data - Damage Taken Increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.