Crime Russian men 'cooked and ate' teenage girl

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Prosecutors said that the girl disappeared while on her way to school on Jan 19. She was killed that night and then body parts believed to be hers were later found in plastic bags scattered around the city.

Police arrested Yuri Mozhnov, a florist, and Maxim Golovatskhikh, a street-market butcher and one-time psychiatric patient. Prosecutors believe they drowned the girl in a bathtub, cut her body into pieces and ate some of her internal organs in an act of cannibalism.

"The arrestees said they ate the girl's body parts because they were hungry," said Sergei Kapitonov, a spokesman for the city's prosecutors.

He said that the accused told investigators that they baked some of her insides with potatoes in a stove, he said.

Last edited:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I'm russian, that is not how we ALL are damn! What the heck is happening down there :confused:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
In all honesty, before I die, I want to see what that's like.

Not killing a person, but just trying it, if that makes any more sense.

CaptDeath

Reaction score

is that you want to eat some one or taste them or both?

id still go to Russia cause its not like there all like that i have always respected the Mother Land if not even more now

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score

:eek: Oh my go to a doctor and ask to remove something on you, and then well LOL cook it.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
:eek: Oh my go to a doctor and ask to remove something on you, and then well LOL cook it.

There was some swedish TV persons who did that once, not with a doctor tho.
One of them carved of a peace of the other ones buttcheek, cooked it in a frying pan and then ate it. If I recall correct, he said it did not taste that awfull, but he would not want eat it again tho.

On topic: That is just plain awfull. Don't they have more peacefull things to eat, like grass, trees or squirrels or something?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
There was some swedish TV persons who did that once, not with a doctor tho.
One of them carved of a peace of the other ones buttcheek, cooked it in a frying pan and then ate it. If I recall correct, he said it did not taste that awfull, but he would not want eat it again tho.
OMFG they did that ...well it would not be soo good if they liked it and wanted have moar.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score

Too much information. :nuts:

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
On topic: That is just plain awfull. Don't they have more peacefull things to eat, like grass, trees or squirrels or something?

I recall a long while ago reading an article about a dog being attacked and eaten by hungry squirrels in a Russian park.

Oh look, i found it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

I don't think i need to tell you what the moral of this story is.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I recall a long while ago reading an article about a dog being attacked and eaten by hungry squirrels in a Russian park.

Oh look, i found it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

I don't think i need to tell you what the moral of this story is.

See, you found an even better reason for them to eat squirrels instead of eachother. "Eat or be eaten", "the strongest survives", see it has been said before:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.