Saiza's ORPG

Linkoln

Reaction score
Yes Power i am a HUGE zelda fan, and it does give me alot of inspiration. Its like life, theirs always a way to win (although they dont give you hookshots in real life, lame). Zelda was really a big impact on my life, it even made my reading better:D lol.

And i know what u mean by "Im not saying you got your ideas from there," Kelvin's lair is practicly the Goat Boss on Majora's mask riped right outa the page with a few minor ajustmates. Unoriginal in overal content yes, but for a wc3 map its cutting edge.

My goal is to get a large tatoo of the triforce on my back and get a life sized steel master sword. Lame i know, but its a tribute to the best game ever.
Oh yeah, gonna name my daughter Malon, sounds cute, i'd go for zelda but sounds like a gypsy name eh? Although i am gonna name one of my sons Uther too, couse he was just awsome. He was the first paladin after all.

Enough about me, i should post somn or els this'll look selfish.

Greece's Lightning

Setting:
basic room, 4 corners, nothin special really. Mage Type boss sits in the middle, 4 pillars sorround him in a squar pattern.

Fight:
Electricity will curculate around the pillars sort of like a chain lightning. The mage casts an electric blast thats like shockwave. He will blas you every 5 seconds, it will go slowish, it is dodgeable. If hit tho it does 25% of your health.
Round 1:
Move yourself so a pillar is between you. When he blasts move out of the way. The pillar will be destroyed by Greece's lightning shockwave attack. The pillars will then shortcurcait and cut form point 2 to point 4 (Imagine the towers points like a grid) and will will electricute Greece. The electricity will stop and he will be stuned for ten seconds, Run up to him and start smackin. Count the seconds becouse after that time, the electricity will start flowing again and you will get electricuted (Electricution by the fence does 25% dmg).
This round was simply to get the feel of what your doing, getting Greece to destroy pillars to electricute himself so you can go up and slash him.

........................G...

Round 2:
Greece will split off into 2 people, 1 is a clone. But he does the same move and it has the same effect. 2 More pillars have also appeared. (Think of the numbers like those of a clock, 12o'clock is 1, 6o'clock is 4) one is between 2-6 and the other between 2-5. Destroy 1,3,4 and the electricity will hit them both and stun greece, The clone will disapear. Slash greece.
........................O
..................O.....G...O
..................... G.........
..................O.........O
.......................O
Continue process for however long you feel nesessary. make sure it gets more complicated.

I thought that one up after i heard on of "Mythic Frosts" where all you had to do is destroy the pillars and then u could slash away. i thought that was a li'l lame so i think i made it a bit more interesting.

Feel free to use this, anyone.

Cya on the other side :cool: Linkoln

crystalguard

Reaction score
nice...
so i guess i have to have saiza answer this soon [So is the terrain just gonna be like a giant dungion or something like that]

Saiza

Reaction score
Hehe, i'm kinda sorry that I diddent been here for a while but a lightning hit our internet thingy so I havent been able to enter internet :(

crystalguard: thanks ALOT for making this! Well, you could make the starting area for orcs, just some outland thingy ^^ a little village and so :D

Hero12341234: That's appreciated. I will remember that :D

Linkoln: Another great idea :D Thx, I will use this I think :)

I love you guys for helping me out!

F

Foomy

Continue! it looks nice!
With the level system and all... cheers

crystalguard

Reaction score
Hehe, i'm kinda sorry that I diddent been here for a while but a lightning hit our internet thingy so I havent been able to enter internet :(

crystalguard: thanks ALOT for making this! Well, you could make the starting area for orcs, just some outland thingy ^^ a little village and so :D

Hero12341234: That's appreciated. I will remember that :D

Linkoln: Another great idea :D Thx, I will use this I think :)

I love you guys for helping me out!

Thanks for clearing that up before i got too far:D
One more thing, For the human castle, do you want it to look as relistic as possible, because i have some good imports for that :) any way i just wanna find out what Exactuly you want the terrain like:D

Saiza

Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up before i got too far:D
One more thing, For the human castle, do you want it to look as relistic as possible, because i have some good imports for that :) any way i just wanna find out what Exactuly you want the terrain like:D

Hehe, youre to kind <3. Well, I dunno so much about import sizes etc, maybe some but not to many I think due to the room of the map. Well, anyway I dont have such big knowledge in the size etc, but if you got and consider that it's ok to import sure :D

Linkoln: Yeah, no prison love. Real soul loooove! :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) <3

power

Reaction score
Lol Linkoln..

Yeah I'm a big Zelda fan too.. I couldnt get away from the new one until i finished it.. :D

I think It is one of the best games ever made... Along side Kingdom hearts, Wc3 and some others.. But Zelda is probably the best out of them all :D

Saiza

Reaction score
When i'm done you'll add my rpg to youre love list of games, thats a sure thing ;)

crystalguard

Reaction score
hay saiza, i started the terrianing for your rpg, sofar i have the human castle started and the orc encampment almost finished, i have a cliff area in the upper left coner of the map, also i was haveing a idea block, so i starte and almost finished the Barraks warmaster boss :D but because of my cursed ability for messing up almost everything in GUI:banghead:, the boss battle is VERY buggy and the catapults dont have a projictial art, but i am getting the hang of it so i should have it working soon:D, and i also started the full map terrain textureing

oh and for the warmaster I used the Dragonspawn creeps from the Icecrown Tialset it seemed to fit in pretty good:D
i just hope i dont mess up that would be bad

Linkoln

Reaction score
Hey man, If you want hero ideas, i created 10 hero classes, each with a uniqe style, and mana system.

Strength Class gain mana by:
Warrior: Attacking units
Defender: Taking damage
Champion: Killing units
SPEED class gain mana by;
Rogue: small mana pool but very fast regen
Marshal Artist: Gain mana by placing "Combo Points" on enemy units.
Suicidalist: Moves are free, But are closed until a life percentage is lost.
Intellegence Class gain mana by:
Alliantist: Gain mana regen based on allys around you.
Arcanist: Steals life from enemies and transfers it to mana.
Strategist: Gain mana regen based on enemies around you.
Vampire: Gains mana with a move called bite, but slowely loses mana, when mana reaches 0 he dies :eek:

I'd post the moves themselves but that would take WAAAAAAY too much space, so i'l just give you the link.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49347&page=2

BTW, it took a Looooooooooo........
.....oooooong time to make put all those abilities together so use em... the're good.

Your Friend, Hero, Lord, God, Master, King, Pwnerer....

~Linkoln​

Saiza

Reaction score
hay saiza, i started the terrianing for your rpg, sofar i have the human castle started and the orc encampment almost finished, i have a cliff area in the upper left coner of the map, also i was haveing a idea block, so i starte and almost finished the Barraks warmaster boss :D but because of my cursed ability for messing up almost everything in GUI:banghead:, the boss battle is VERY buggy and the catapults dont have a projictial art, but i am getting the hang of it so i should have it working soon:D, and i also started the full map terrain textureing

oh and for the warmaster I used the Dragonspawn creeps from the Icecrown Tialset it seemed to fit in pretty good:D
i just hope i dont mess up that would be bad

Sounds good! Thanks, keep the good work up. :)

Linkoln: Hehe, seems as you did spend ALOT of time in that ^^ Appreciated, thx <3

/ Youre idol Saiza

Saiza

Reaction score
(I dont wanna be nagging) but if I dont post this tread will get lost =P Anyways,
hows the terrain going? =)

crystalguard

Reaction score
Sry i havent been on latly i have been... away, well anyway i put in a canion area and started to put in the 4 elemental totems for the one boss battle, also i might ned some help thinking of terrain ideas, because well i cant think of anything:( , and since i am useing the outland tial set i can't put water in, and i need one more thing, dose anyone have an idea of wat i should put in the middel of the map, agine i cant think very well now:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: well i aperishate any help you can give me:D

Linkoln

Reaction score
did you ad kelvins lair? couse snow would be the next thing u need. If not, add in vampires... you can always use vampires....

Saiza

Reaction score
Hmmm. You could add some hmmm.. :p Uhhh, maybe a gravyaurd =P Or something likely ohhh, I will sleep on the thing, hmm ^^ Keep the good work up =)

Bernadotte: When beta comes youre welcome my dear fellah!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.