Saiza's ORPG

D

darklegionxx

yea it does, but i was in a hurry and didn't manage to change the file path for the portrait.

D

darklegionxx

Saiza you should also have advanced classes, if you reach lvl 50 you get to choose a advanced class for example from a orc warrior you change to a berserker and from that at lvl 50 you change to a warlord. Or, if you don't want to do that have a couple secret classes for lvl 10, that you can only obtain by getting a certain unique item or by killing a certain creep, something of that sort :D

Saiza

Reaction score
darklegionxx: Yeah, that's been my tough... makes you feel more to lvl up, makes the whole game more exiting. :)

Youre model looks so cool, so it fits to be like warlord =D

Thanks agin for it, you rock at modelling, but is it possible to get one with a potrait? Would be godly :D

crystalguard

Reaction score
Saiza you should also have advanced classes, if you reach lvl 50 you get to choose a advanced class for example from a orc warrior you change to a berserker and from that at lvl 50 you change to a warlord. Or, if you don't want to do that have a couple secret classes for lvl 10, that you can only obtain by getting a certain unique item or by killing a certain creep, something of that sort :D

Yea i did something like that in my old map (not finished :() But it want like this, when a certant class got an item such as ( General Ranking, Major Ranking, Officer Ranking) they would be replaced by a unit of the said type, and the wierd part was that you could only upgrade in order, so if you kill a major and you were a private, then you could not use the item, so useing it that way you could sell the items to make money and help your allys Level up. so i agree that we should use that, it seems so cool. USE IT USE IT (chanting "USE IT" in background) USE IT.:D

Saiza

Reaction score
Yea i did something like that in my old map (not finished :() But it want like this, when a certant class got an item such as ( General Ranking, Major Ranking, Officer Ranking) they would be replaced by a unit of the said type, and the wierd part was that you could only upgrade in order, so if you kill a major and you were a private, then you could not use the item, so useing it that way you could sell the items to make money and help your allys Level up. so i agree that we should use that, it seems so cool. USE IT USE IT (chanting "USE IT" in background) USE IT.:D

lol :p

Yes, LETS USE IT! ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.