Saiza's ORPG

Linkoln

Reaction score
were totaly up for any bosses you can present. Just post them here and we will judge it like a piece of meat. Just remember that hack and slash bosses will not even come close to passing. Also we may take ur idea and completely change it around to make it better.

Other then that.. Vampires.. never put vampires in a graveyard, couse thats where u expect them to be, taht and castles. SO! heres what you do for vampires.

Make an instance type thing. A gold mine was attacked and now its overun with vampires. part A is pretty basic, just make random mobs and such until you get about half way through. Then there will be a small outpost of humans. Grabs some quest, buy some pots, keep going. after a good little while have a vampire boss. Doesent really matter to me what boss, therasis or whatever his name is can think of one.

Outside theres a small post of the people that got out alive. Every night you can play a sidequest of destroying vampires that attack the post by shining light on them.

basicly thats how i would see it.

-Linkoln out

Saiza

Reaction score
yeee... I diddent mean to have just vampires in a gravyaurd, it's kinda simpel why they shouldent be there :O They suck blood, Gravyaurd - Dead People - No Blood (Or do they have it when theyre burrid? Atleast I think vampires prefer fresh blood) :) But some skeletons could be there atleast xD

Good gold mine idea =) Guess we would need Buffy to complete that quest!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, here's some boss submissions, one is taken from a game, I thought it would be interesting:

Xza'gil

Setting
A dark spooky crypt.....the undead zombies roam around the floors of the crypt.

The Fight
The ghoul of these parts, Xza'gil, is lurking around the parts of the crypt. Find the floor he's lurking in, and he will commence a challenge in a small room.

There are 8 pots to choose from, one of them is Xza'gil's pot. If you destroy the right pot, it will deal some damage to Xza'gil and he will then hide in another pot. If you destroy the wrong pot, Xza'gil sprouts from the correct pot and attacks you once and then will hide in another pot. Strike him a few times before he kills you to win. This is a turn taking match, you make the first move to select the pot to destroy, but Xza'gil will move to a pot before you can make a move.

Heatflayer

Setting
A blazing hot volcano, lava spawns and such roam the inside and outside, can you handle the heat?

The Fight
The volcanic commander, Heatflayer the Everburning, is in the heart of the Volcano. There are some geysers which will erupt from the ground. In order to dodge a blast from the geysers, a mark will appear, signalling the area of the blast.

The Dreamer

Setting
A beautiful forest night with stars in the sky with moon rays setting upon you, a lot of child spirits wander the area, enjoying the clear night skies and playing with each other.

The Fight
You've awoken the Dreamer, he is pissed off at you for waking him, he and the child spirits go hostile towards you, watch as the children morph into demonic spirits and try to kill you, you've really don eit now.

To defeat the dreamer, sun beacons are spread around the forest, activate them by standing on them for a few seconds. This will allow you to emit a damaging beam of sunlight at The Dreamer, causing some damage. Beware, the demonic spirits are also after you, the Dreamer stays in his place, come too close and he's release a ray of moonlight, killing you if he does cast it. The demonic spirits are just irritations, they will try to kill you when you have a chance to emit the ray of sunlight. Do this a few times and the Dreamer will give up and the spirits will calm down.

Doppelgänger

Taken from The Devil May Cry 3

Setting
A dark building, has quite a few floors, but then something is at the top....is that you, or an illusion staring down at you? No, it must be an illusion, but you're not sure. Find out.

The Fight
The large building is ruined and filled with darkness. Undead and demons wander the building, a few elevators take you to the roof. Problem is, they go blazing fast when rising and when going down floors. Press the space bar to stop at the floor, but if you press too late or too early, you'll skip that floor. Keep trying until you can see the person on top.

Okay, the real fight starts here, it seems it just a doppelgänger, but it's the true opposite of you. The figure is more darker than you, but seems to be more aggressive than yourself.

The object of this match is to defeat yourself. It's very dark, so therefore, it's completely invulnerable to all attacks. How do you do that? There are several lights across the roof, they will loosen it's shadow powers once lit if the doppelgänger gets too close, it will freeze and start to react against the light, thus rendering the doppelgänger to become vulnerable. After 5 seconds, the light will revert to it's normal state, shut off, and it will grant the doppelgänger it's invincibility again. How ever, you must hit the light a couple of times to activate it, the doppelgänger will chase you as you try to light them. Do this several times to win.

Linkoln

Reaction score
the first 3 seemed a li'l too easy, but if u merged them i think they would create a good one.

Saiza

Reaction score
Nice bosses, even tho i'm not sure if it's possible to make the last boss you mentioned

Linkon: Yeah, maybe =)

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
This thread is the same as this?
It has some great parts, but in my opinion, still needs work :)

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Nice bosses, even tho i'm not sure if it's possible to make the last boss you mentioned

Linkon: Yeah, maybe =)

Doppelgänger is too hard to create :confused:? The first 3 seemed too easy?

Xza'gil: What was easy about him? Increase pots to 12?
Heatflayer: Ah crap! I forgot to add a part that seemed to go missing :banghead:! Here's the whole thing:

The Fight
The volcanic commander, Heatflayer the Everburning, is in the heart of the Volcano. There are some geysers which will erupt from the ground. In order to dodge a blast from the geysers, a mark will appear, signalling the area of the blast.

Your objective is to keep your toes safe and ready to run. You cannot damage Heatflayer with mere weapons and magic, his armor seems to be impenatrateable. Now without your weapons to be of use, you've got to run, and fast! How can you defeat him? Make him get caught into the blast of a geyser. Oh and also, you lose HP slowly as you're in the Volcano, can you stand the heat? Heatflayer is fast around the lava terrain, perhaps getting him to one of the stone tiles will allow you to slow him down a bit, but not so much.

Dreamer: Make spirits more powerful and allow the Dreamer to move and kill you in a hit if he sees you?

Saiza

Reaction score
Well, whats can't be created for him is for example the three lvls , you cant make a roof and place something on I think?

Master: Yes, it was about the same, but it all ended up with no progress so I tryd to start a little more serious tread :p

D

darklegionxx

You should let me help you with this map, I have been dying to create a rpg map like this but I don't have the time. I am great with creating heroes or items for them. I also suggest you use some custom models in your map to spice it up from the ordinary.

crystalguard

Reaction score
did you ad kelvins lair? couse snow would be the next thing u need. If not, add in vampires... you can always use vampires....

Ugh........................................................ What one is that i dont rember lol, so far i only have the Barraks Warmaster, and the one with the elemental totems one, and i haven't been able to work on it much because i have a major social Studys project worth 2/3's my grade. Well between the 3 maps i am working on ill try to get as much done as i can, One more thing, about the boss battles, i haven't really been going by the discriptions, just from what i rember, and here the map so far. I only tried to get the bace's and some basics terrain regions, sorry i dont have much yet. Ill keep working on it when io get time

Saiza

Reaction score
crystalguard: Looks nice =) Those cliffs looks kinda strange when you take the screan ower them or what it was. And the warmaster's catapults attacks him automatecly without hitting a leaver.

Else, it looks good =)

darklegionxx: Sure, design a hero and post him here :p

crystalguard

Reaction score
crystalguard: Looks nice =) Those cliffs looks kinda strange when you take the screan ower them or what it was. And the warmaster's catapults attacks him automatecly without hitting a leaver.

Else, it looks good =)

darklegionxx: Sure, design a hero and post him here :p

Yea the cliffs look strange because i DL'ed the Misc File from the Ultimate Tutorial Thread whitch makes your cliffs go higher and straighter like in WEU, also the catapults dont fire without hitting the lever the problem is that the way i did it, it has many Memorie leaks so they just fire REALLY slow. Told you i SUCK at GUI lol.

Saiza

Reaction score
darklegionxx, omg :eek:

That orc warrior looks AWESOME!

Please, gimme :D You get creds =)

But, do you got any skin for him?

D

darklegionxx

skin? it already has it with him. Sure i'll let you use him. Do you want me to post it here? or if you have yahoo messager i can send you through there?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.