SC2 Names

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Is it possible to add European friends from a North American version of Starcraft? Almost everyone seems to be neglecting regions in this thread, and I was under the impression that SC2 was region locked. :p

Well considering I've been US for the past 4 or 5 times I put up my name.identifier..... >_>

I don't think it'll change.

I'm US and have been US for the past 16 years.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Name: Bloodcount
region: Europe
Character code: 112

Just tell me if you want to have some Th rumble. I have some of the TH member's (in Europe that is) in my contacts already so we can go 2v2;3v3;4v4 anytime anyone wants. :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> If so i am unpleased. it should be called the NA region :\
Isn't it? :p

> Well considering I've been US for the past 4 or 5 times I put up my name.identifier..... >_>
I wasn't specifically talking about you. However, I hope you don't expect everybody to remember which region you're from...

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Name: Charlyburger
Region: EU
Code: 424

I'd love to play some friendly games and/or create a 2v2/3v3/4v4 with some guys playing on EU.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
> Well considering I've been US for the past 4 or 5 times I put up my name.identifier..... >_>
I wasn't specifically talking about you. However, I hope you don't expect everybody to remember which region you're from...

In any case scenario, I've only not put it up like twice :3 And that's being generous >=(

(Though, I'm known to be a bit crazy and I don't usually double check ^_^ So I could be wrong.)

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
this seems to be working, though now I find out that there is a way you can make a google form enter data into a spreadsheet (so that way people can only enter data and not do other stuff), but w/e, I think we have a pretty good community here

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Idk. I tried messing around with rules and validation, but can't seem to get it to only accept "=counta(A:A)-1" :-/

EDIT: Added validations for Identifiers (between 001 and 999) and Realms (Select via list by clicking arrow and select from US, EU, or SEA).

EDIT: It seems locking of cells is not available.

EDIT: It would be epic if we had a big list of all TH users' names and make it validate according to that for the first column.

EDIT: If I knew the "valid" criteria for the B.net Names, I could make a validation for that.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Sevion seems to be having fun... anyways, I don't think there is any easy way to check if the field is a TH member or not, unless someone who has access to the TH site makes a nice list for us at some url and gets the server to update it

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
ok, I set up a form, so now people can only add info and only I can delete/edit stuff (if you want access ask), but everyone who is already there will remain there

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Nice.

I tested it out (with Test, Test, Test etc etc) and there seems to be a problem. The validations don't work on the form!

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Nice.

I tested it out (with Test, Test, Test etc etc) and there seems to be a problem. The validations don't work on the form!

darn, your right, but I don't know how to fix it.. oh well - if you want to try playing around with it, you (Sevion) should also be able to edit it

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Well, the Realms is fixed, but I don't know how to make Identifiers numbers between 000 and 999 only :-/

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Update: Added a Real ID field to the form. Moved a few things around, spaced things better.

Real ID is NOT mandatory so if you don't want people knowing your Real ID, don't put it ;)

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Character Name: Frozen_Shadow
Character Code: 852

I already posted it on the spreadsheet, and I'm from SEA so if you wanna play just add me up, I'm online every day, for at least 5 games, and I'm addicted so I rarely play less than 10 games a day, well starting yesterday, hahaha.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.