School Romances: Good or Bad?

Do you approve school romances?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakyath

Reaction score
>In-school romance is just another reason for an idiot to skip out on studying, or something more important. Its bullshit that when you need to focus, theres shit flying at your face

Something more important such as spending countless hours at tech forums? :D

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
please. tech forums are important in life, if tech forums didnt exist. the world would cease to exist due to no one helping people that dont know jack about computers

Besides. You cant date a forum..

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
In-school romance is just another reason for an idiot to skip out on studying, or something more important. Its bullshit that when you need to focus, theres shit flying at your face

What? Honestly, you claim that having girlfriends is dumb because it is so much better spending time studying, but yet you seem to sit hours at a tech forum? :rolleyes:

Cornface

Reaction score
im sure you missed the part of "idiot" i didnt say "everyone"

Oh, so "idiots" get girlfriends because they want to skip studying?
I think you want to rephrase that to

"Men want to actually get a life and not sit and spend 6 hours a day studying to some crap that you will forget in two weeks anyway"

And oh, there are more important things than tech forums. I am sure people can manage without them.

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
... OK HERE IS ME EXPLAINING IT

'In-school romance is just another reason for an idiot to skip out on studying, or something more important. Its bullshit that when you need to focus, theres shit flying at your face'

The WORD idiot implies that the person that got the girlfriend was an IDIOT that means, HE didnt understand priorities. So a person would achieve the amazing title of IDIOT after he got a girlfriend, and put a girlfriend in-front of something more important. Why the hell would i call everyone with a girlfriend an idiot?

"And oh, there are more important things than tech forums. I am sure people can manage without them."

ElderKingpin [Sarcasm]please. tech forums are important in life, if tech forums didnt exist. the world would cease to exist due to no one helping people that dont know jack about computers[/Sarcasm]

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
What if the roles they were reprising in your post were reversed? What if females are doing it instead of males?

ElderKingpin

Reaction score
its the same thing. consequences of your actions dont change because of you gender (or at least for this situation)

Cornface

Reaction score
... OK HERE IS ME EXPLAINING IT

The WORD idiot implies that the person that got the girlfriend was an IDIOT that means, HE didnt understand priorities. So a person would achieve the amazing title of IDIOT after he got a girlfriend, and put a girlfriend in-front of something more important. Why the hell would i call everyone with a girlfriend an idiot?

OH, so if I understand it right, you are to priotitize tech forums and school over your girlfriend?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
This is pointless.

Its turned to a flame fest.

You brought this onto yourselves.

LOCKED.

By the way, you're all idiots. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.