In no order

vectorcity.png

sigXVIIIentry.jpg

emjlr3HULK.jpg

VectorTown.jpg

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
I vote for Signature #3 because of the effects. Since this was a Self-made contest where you can't go and get a picture. #3's the best entry.

duyen

Reaction score

The reason I voted for 1 is because it was the only one that had the quality, all the others were jpg and pixelated.

I didn't really "like" any of them though.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Three. Never really got started on my sig for this like I said I would. To busy. Maybe next time.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score

The reason I voted for 1 is because it was the only one that had the quality, all the others were jpg and pixelated.

I didn't really "like" any of them though.

Um, what does it matter if they are .jpg or not? :p

Exide

Reaction score

duyen

Reaction score
Oh I can all right.

I could tell right away that the only one that was png was #1 and I assumed 3 and 4 were jpgs. (I didn't know if they were gif or bmp until I looked at file extension)

I could not tell if #2 was jpg or png.

If you examine each one closely you will see.

Exide

Reaction score
If I wasn't in the contest, I'd vote for number 1, because it's simply the best! =)

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
omgz i missed out didnt make it home on time...

voted for 1.

simlpe but beautiful

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Hulk Smash!

Lol.

Number 3 because of the focal strength, and nice use of gradient maps. (It looks like they are used... at least :p)

EDIT: 1 also looks pretty sweet! The only thing I thought it could use was more buildings and possibly more to it such as cell shading, different colored buildings. But that would be a little overboard perhaps. :p

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Everything is smooth and straight with nice colors to fit in.
3 also looked nice but the depth is a bit wierd and the c4d flow is also not clear in some areas. Also a bit too sharp imo.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I don't think three should be included. If you didn't know that the theme was city, you wouldn't be able to tell that the stock in the background is part of a city. I think it focuses on Hulk more then the city.

Just my opinion.

Also, it has the maker's name in the image url. Maybe... I can't tell if he made that or the maker put someone else's name in it.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I don't think three should be included. If you didn't know that the theme was city, you wouldn't be able to tell that the stock in the background is part of a city. I think it focuses on Hulk more then the city.

QFT That's the reason I didn't vote for it.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Well I didn't specify it has to be focussed directly on a city. It could've been a stock with some girl walking down the city or maybe a car thats driving through the city as long as it is related to "city" in some way. It's only in when there is no relevance at all that it will be removed. But other than that if you don't think its related enought then just don't vote for it.

And no emjlr3 didn't enter, the person just named it that, probably because emjlr3 has a hulk avatar and was brainwashed.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
oh.... emjlr3 is an evil brainwashing cultest...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.