Beware :eek: It's a work in progress.

Feed my back :thup:

Beast1.png

Beast2.png

Beast3.png

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Nice job. Be careful with scratch editing though because it might become f*cked up on the model.

But great shading and stuff so far!!

Maybe you could add more depth. (More shading and highlights)

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nice job. Be careful with scratch editing though because it might become f*cked up on the model.

But great shading and stuff so far!!

Maybe you could add more depth. (More shading and highlights)

I'm going to add more detail later :thup: as for the unwrap problems and the model's "teamcolor" and "teamglow" I might just have to edit the model... and add/remove some stuff as well to make it unique ;)

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
such a scary face you made for the beast master, this things gona haunt me for ages now @.@

considering its a WIP i would say its pretty good, im just friken scared of the thing @.@

W

Werewulf

I overall dont like it. The mouths are eyes dont seem to be planned and look uncoordinated. It lacks harmony and looks like you whacked on the mouths for the sake of it, its very unrealistic with placement, like the mouth on the nose and such.
From afar it will just look like a random mess. I suggest you incorporate a more balanced and harmonic theme and feel and start adding armour or it will just look like a random blob.

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
Looks good ReVolver! Except for his right shoulder.. (Left portion in the picture)

=))

___
Tobi - Uchiha Madara
Deidara - Dead

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Looks very cartoon-ish. Maybe like something out of anime, but I don't know what you were going for, maybe that's what you wanted.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I don't like it. Unwrap looks OK, but the rest looks like you randomly tossed eyes and mouths here and there.. His mouth on his face looks kinda screwed. Nice job anyways.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Why didn't I realize this Thread anytime before? :p
Hehe ^^ I'd be glad to make Model Edits, if you need some to be done ^^

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
Looks like abs on his face but cool! A muscular monster.

You could call him Rex Coldbringer. Pretty nice ReVolver can't wait too until it gets finished!

but they're ok on the body.it looks really really good

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.