Small Preview of my Rpg (Screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarthTyranus

Cool

Very cool. And slighty strange but anyway. Have a digital pat on the back.

D

DarthTyranus

yeah but

I have firefox so i just make them bigger in the explorer

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
well from wat i see in the water screnshot too many doodads but probably becasue it doesnt auto resize the image

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
yea if the screen shots where bigger i might congradualate u more, but i like whaty i saw even thou it was tiny, the villages look very life like, how theyre all compact and with the doodads , over all it looks really nice

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Change them to j-peg, (.jpg becuase BitMap (.bmp) is freaking HUGE! And they'll be the right size.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
The only problem I see is the Loading Screen. Perhaps I just don't like bold out paintbrush :D

(Likes blur, burn, smudge, and all those cool tools)

BrokenX

Reaction score
Rinpun the loading screen, is a screenshot from inside the World Editor, there is nothing wrong with it. I used paintshop pro 7.0 to make some changes and if it was bigger you could actually see it, if you want the bigger versions i will send it to you.

BrokenX

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I just find Paintshop Pro a little scribbly. It looks like it took a minute to make...the extra drawing.

No, the background is fine. See my map's loading screen and you'll note it also has a background...though it's kind of fuzzy and stretched (had to make it small to compress it. It doesn't look too bad....)

BUT, the uber text in the top left corner saying LoaP Businesses is done in ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, and it looks much smoother, at least to me, than your paintbrush in the lower left corner on your screen. It's not the fact that I made it, but rather the fact that it's much easier to read as it's a much more general font. You'd need to slave for weeks over something like that if you want to make it yourself and make it look good.

It's fine though. You can do what you like. That's just my two cents.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yep sorry but i agree but i think it is actually good i like the fact that it looks rushed

DarthTyranus I have firefox so i just make them bigger in the explorer

hehe i have firefox too but i didnt download the zoom tool since the update

BrokenX

Reaction score
Paintshop pro 7.0 is weird to use, its harder then it looks to make pro perfect things so please stop making bad suggestions. Just makes me feel worse, let me guess now your going to say sorry its the truth then make some escuse up saying w/e then go ahead idc just no more bad coments, plus ur judging screenshots you can't even see (Other then loading screen), how can you give a good judge if you can't see it?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
What do you mean?

1) I'm giving Feedback.

2) Can't...even...see? Man I can imagine that all stretched up and pixelated, the writing in the bottom left corner will look horrible.

3) Well sorry, I was indirectly asking the question if you wanted me to help you put much better text as opposed to what's in the bottom left corner. The woken and red-black lining is cool; that could just be blurred to look cool.

BrokenX

Reaction score
I don't care, and I never said I wanted your help, or suggestions i wanted to know what people thought(Not just you, people as in people that would respawn to my question), I know your giving feedback but im not using that loading screen plus its my map so I don't need to know what you think would look better I like to do things on my own, therefor don't state your business with me I do it myself, feedback and telling somebody what to doare different in there ways, one feed back is saying hey that doesn't look that bad ^^, example2: Hey thats just alright man, Example3: naah i don't like it, I don't need a brief discription of what you think, a brief statement(Small like examples) is fine enough.

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
Thats what makes me mad rinpun as i stated before, I do things on my own, and try to figure them out. Then you go and do that, thats just not right.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
?

That's just something I felt like putting up. I don't mean to offend you, only help. But as I see it's not needed, that was after I made the image and put it up.

Now that I think about it, blue might look better than yellow or gray on my other map....

*Walks off*

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
OK Broken calm down. You posted the screenshots you get your feedback - going off on people will not be allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.