Some help?

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
When i (finally) got my SC2 to work again, i logged in and noticed that i wasnt as good as before.

I am playing mainly Protoss, so i am asking:

Rush? Yes/No
Build order, what to prio?

I am still only in Bronze (-.-', I suck).
I've tried both Terran and Zerg, but i dont like any of them.

Thanks alot. <3

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
gateway chronoboost a zealot and send it to their base as fast as you can

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
YourFace, is it as simple as that? :S

I heard the "Photo Cannon Rush", is it useful? And, is it only on Expands?

YourFace

Reaction score
you can tower rush if you want, it'll probably bring you up to silver or gold.
If you're in bronze then just get three gateways mass zealots really fast and attack

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
9 pylon
12 gateway
14 gateway
16 pylon (and maybe a third gateway)

from here on out, mass zealots, with chronoboost and look at your supply, do not get yourself blocked. push when you have 4 zealots(experiment with more since I haven't zealot rushed literally in months)don't stop reinforcing and don't back down.

Attack with all you have since this is all in. You have no gas, no warp tech....

This can get you TO gold, but in gold you will meet gold and plat players, who can counter that easily.

this is the rush if you want.

Else here is protoss macro opener:
9pylon
10 chronoboost
13gateway
14 chronoboost and gas
16 pylon
17 or 18 cyber core (as soon as gate finishes)
18 second gas
as soon as cyber core is finished start researching warp tech.

from here on out it is your call.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I usually go pylon at 9 (at the edge of the ramp/etc. if available), then scout with the probe that built this (harass any terrans who just started building a barracks), gateway, then workers with 2x chrono, then gas#1/pylon#2, and then cyber core, then decide - what was the other person going? scenarios:

lack of workers: protoss -> check for a proxy pylon/cannon stuff
lack of workers: zerg -> check for spawning pool, probably a 6/8 pool or something like that, block off ramp (use a zealot if you want, or just block completely and get stalkers) - check for ninja expo as well if no spawning pool is found
lack of workers: terran -> they don't have much here, possibly an early island expand or something like that.. rush them

terran -> gas: get stalkers for reapers/air
terran -> barracks -> sentreis for force fields, zealots and try to attack them in an open area so you can surround, use force fields to stop them from stim + kite
also get hallucination and use it to scout (like make a pheonix fly-by)

zerg -> gas: speedlings/banes/roaches - your army is stronger then the zerg at this stage for the same amount of minerals, get zealots to counter lings, and then a few stalkers - sentries are useful vs banes/roaches as well
zerg -> lair: mutas/hidden nydus worm drop: stalkers/don't let overlords near your base

toss: out-skill the opponent, since any toss counters I say here are just as likely to be used by your opponent

YourFace

Reaction score
>>Toss: out-skill the opponent, since any toss counters I sasy here are just as likely to be used by your opponent.

If you want to PvP then get collosus stalker zealots and outmass the other protoss with collo.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.