Special Members

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you're right. There is just too much now. And another load of people will probably be on there soon.

Having a custom title and being able to upload animated gifs is enough isn't it?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
What did that video have to do with anything?
Come on, we all know Pineapple is just a pawn in Microsoft's game :rolleyes:

I used to think "Oh! I'm a special member! I feel special!" But now I realise that special member is basically just any member who is a regular contributor/poster and that anyone below that is either the newbie who comes to ask a question then disappears or someone working their way up. The latter of whom there are relatively few.

And yes, I based most of that on what I see in Entertainment and Community sections :rolleyes:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't really have a problem with it. It's at the bottom of the Groups list anyway.
And it just shows which members are active / somewhat known / have actually helped instead of just asking.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I don't really have a problem with it. It's at the bottom of the Groups list anyway.
And it just shows which members are active / somewhat known / have actually helped instead of just asking.

yeah, all 100 of them :rolleyes:

Also they are not at the bottom, they are above the super mods

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah, all 100 of them :rolleyes:

Also they are not at the bottom, they are above the super mods

Oh. Well changing the order should be enough shouldn't it?

quraji

zap
Reaction score
It was better being a special member with the SM forum...although at that point many special members didn't post as often in the other forums, which is what got them to be a special member in the first place. Twas a fun forum though :)

Anywho...what are the requirements to be a special member now? Still 115 rep? I just noticed one day I could change my title :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Well.. I got it at like 60.. a while ago so I think its higher now.

The requirements have changed a few times over the past year

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Does being a "special member" mean you can change your User Title thing?

Maybe I missed it or something, but I didn't see that I could change it until 2 bars started.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Does being a "special member" mean you can change your User Title thing?

Maybe I missed it or something, but I didn't see that I could change it until 2 bars started.

Yes. Two bars = 100 rep which = Special Member.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
ahh cool 2 more rep xD
i do agree though there are a lot of special members, mayb you could make another section for people with 1000+ rep so it would lower the group #

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.