Starcraft 2 destroyed my sons life

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I tried reading the christian forum and at first I lol'ed about their whole misunderstanding of the concept of "faggy" and then I cried.

Those people are one of the reasons why I choose to not be associated with Christians. :(

and how can you hate something as awesome as this?!

Don't be stupid.

The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional[1] Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a parody of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
two days later i watched the footage, and was shocked. He sat in his room with his liptop and star craft 2 on it. There was a man called ticcus i believe, and olaf was talking to him. They drank whiskey together and smoked cigars. This star craft 2 was making my son a criminal.

<3

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
ok I understand not being able to type anything from sc2 correctly, but "liptop"? "stoled"? somehow I think the person who wrote this has bigger issues then the person who played sc2 (although 2.0 gpa isn't a "good student" in my book) - and whiskey and cigars, really? like.. oh I dunno, most movies?

punwisp

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised lot of religious mothers can get pretty close minded, no offense to those reading this.

HappyPeasant

Reaction score
But two months later I came home and found him alone in his room with the door locked. There was some repetive noise coming from inside, so I asked "Olaf what are you doing in there?", and barged into his room. To my horror he was sitting naked playing Star craft 2. I knew at that moment the devil was present, so I prayed.

Thats what I'd say, "I was playing Starcraft 2!"

P.s. Good cetch on that article its been removed off Blizzards site.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.