Reaction score
WHAT?

Bracters
Over
Multiplication
Division
Addition
Substraction

Ok, tested, its similiar to a Dream Coil from DotA that will deal periodic damage until broken? Like above said! More eyecandy!

And... that Particle emitters link, doesn't even have a single image??

On topic, you call a small poof above the hero a storm ... :p

Reaction score
> Ok, tested, its similiar to a Dream Coil from DotA that will deal periodic damage until broken?
No, nothing like it. You'll soon see similarity of this spell with another one from DotA.

> More eyecandy!
What exactly do you have in mind with eyecandy?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Its a fine spell and well coded too. Nice to see that you use that Ammorths ( fixxed. Dont know why I wrote Anitarf there lols ) Chance library.

You might want to rethink those lightnings and effects.
Im not saying you should add some sick effect spam ( effect spam sucks ) there, but I think they could be improved in some other way.

Im gonna post one of these thumbs up smileys now: :thup:

Reaction score
> Nice to see that you use that Anitarfs Chance library.
Didn't you mean Ammorth?

Probably I could add an extra effect just for eyecandy but I don't want to overdo the spell - it wasn't intended to be some massive storm that purges your eyes when watching it. ^^

EDIT: Okay, a tiny little effect added as a bonus that will appear always when the secondary lightning hits.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
> Probably I could add an extra effect just for eyecandy but I don't want to overdo the spell - it wasn't intended to be some massive storm that purges your eyes when watching it. ^^
How rude, I expect over-done spells XD. I was thinking of Cloud effect, but it doesn't really look too stormy.... get an good import XD

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
>What exactly do you have in mind with the particle emitters?
In all honesty I still haven't actually seen the spell, I've been hoping to find a moment to check it out at home, but I'll answer first because that hasn't come around.

I was thinking you could have little blue sparks fly out from the end of the lightning, or some such. :D
Make them bounce once and then fade out... *Shrugs*

>Eww, imports
Lol, yeah. :p

Reaction score
> little blue sparks fly out from the end of the lightning
> Make them bounce once and then fade out...
Eeh, I'm not really good with maths so I guess it's going to be a difficult task for me to do it ... : (

Reaction score
> Sooner or later I kind of intend to release a pack of snippets
Great, I guess a lot of people (like me) could find good usage of it. I was currently looking for something like that to spice up the spells in my project so I hope it will come to public soon. ^^

Reaction score
Update time! Moved callback functions from functions to methods (just coding preference) and made it 1.24 compatible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.