Statistical Poll: What race have you faced the most on Battle.net?

What race have you battled the most on Battle.net?

• Total voters

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
The maximum amount of larvas on one hatchery is 19. Inject larva stacks. Having a huge amount of larvas can be good late game to remake your entire army way faster than the opponent just after a battle.

Let's just keep this on skype. And FYI if your ENTIRE army is slaughtered chances are that you won't have the money to rebuild even half of it. There Aren't any infested MULE's. :)

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Really?? I didn't know that.

Well, when I say stack I mean: You have 3 larvas, you use inject larvas, you get another 4 larvas, when you get the additional larvas you can then use inject larvas again getting 4 additional larvas. Total: 11

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Quick update: In the 2v2 and 3v3 sector there are quite a few All in one teams (zerg, terran, protoss) The rest are most of the time protoss and Terran teams or just terran teams. Zerg have been chased out of most 2v2 matches.

1v1.. yesterday I played against 2 terran players out of my 2 matches. Nah, the terrans aren't becomming like the Forsaken Archer in heroes of newerth, nah :D (FlY the forsaken archer is the most used hero in HoN of all times. In 87% of the games there is a forsaken archer :D)

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Most threads I've read about 2v2's and 3v3's state a zerg is often a very good addition because of the map control it brings with creeps.

black.sheep

Reaction score
Zerg is acturally pretty bad on most teamplay maps, especially fortress ones, because creep stops you enermy from building.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.