Suicidal Tower Defence!

Do you like what you hear??

• Total voters
S

Suicidal.Pil

Ok GREAT news ppl, i got deathbedeli3 to help me out heaps with the recklessness tower, we got it and alot more things working. I haven't been on for about 4 days because of school and other stuff, but ill do some more stuff on the weekend

Chow :D

U

Unregistered

censhiCh33ze here,

so how many towers u got in the game anyways? 12 in total?

S

Suicidal.Pil

19 Towers, all upgradable and amazingly detailed.

5 of them are heroes (Towers), 5 are elements, the rest are miscellaneous.

~One question, how can i make a hero a building??

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Change the heros movement speed to 0 (Check the advanced gameplay constants and change the mininmal movement speed to 0.) in the object editor. Then change the model, icon (soundset) and the pathing texture to suit the house.

Btw, when is this going to be ready? Looking forward playing it:) The pathing screenshot looks nice too!

D

Deathbedeli

Its not too far along in the way of actual gameplay, But knowing suicide it will be coming along!

I

Ident1ty

Actually the movespeed the guy did is wrong. It is stats - is a building. Change that to true. Then he wont be able to move but he can stil have the stats, skills and whatnot :D

S

Suicidal.Pil

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt there already a Suicidal TD?
Your wrong :D

And even if there is, i might change it to Suicidal's (see the 's) TD

Maybe ill change the name fullstop!

Oh by the way guys :( I've had a lot of stuff so far, and i haven't worked on my TD much this week, but ill try work on it some more over the coming days.

M

Mini-Me

Suicidal.Pil said:
Your wrong :D
Okay. The name Suicidal just seems so familiar, im 100% im seen it in some map, and since you say this is your first map, it couldnt have been your name on any other maps. I dont know where the name stuck on my head.

D

Deathbedeli

By any chance are you a emo "Mini-Me"?

If so...that might explain it :p

M

Mini-Me

How does that connect to remembering a word/someones name?
And no, im not a emo.

Edit: ok you all though i was crazy, but no! Im sane. I just saw Suicidal TD v.1.8 being hosted. Have you released your map already? I guess not, so i was right! :cool:

S

Suicidal.Pil

Hey guys,

FINALLY, i have completed all of my towers (Not upgrades yet (But that's easy))...

All i have now is hero towers, which is

The 2 words in (###) are the elements they need to build.

~Tauren Warrior (Power and Earth)
~Dark Mage (Darkness and Death)
~Elementalist (Earth and Ice)
~Burning Death (Fire and Death)
~Righteous Fury (Power and Light)

Any ideas for spells, etc? They will be taken into great consideration

Thanks, Suicidal.Pilot

D

Dark_Mushu

I CHallenge YOur Td wid MIne!!

I think this Tower Defense will be just like the others Tower defenses. But i do like some of your Ideas. But the concept still lies the same. This is why u are now my Rival. I started just yesterday to make a Tower Defense game too. I will challenge you muahhaha!!! (i never made any good complete maps before in my life and is not that experience yet. But i got very great ideas i challenge YOu)!!

C

CenshiCheese

Whoever thinks this guys map will suck, Raise your hand.

A

ApocRhino

ooo i got a good name for ur holy tower...hows bout Holy Incarnaion...or Holy Incinerator orrr Holy Depriver

EDIT: Incarnation****

S

Suicidal.Pil

Good luck with that map :D (Not)

~I'm fine with names, maybe just a few spell suggestions i would like

Thanks

D

Dark_Mushu

I won't need luck. When my map comes out it'll be the best tower defense game ever. Better then that element TD. I'll complete the map and post here when i'm done. I'll be done in 30 days maybe. TIll next time!! muahhahaha.

D

Dark_Mushu

a Spell Suggestion

For your Holy light tower etc... Depending on your creep waves etc. Maybe if you have dark enemies(considering they being undead) You can maybe have the holy tower hero etc have orb effect of a holy light spell. Doing Super effect dmg against undeads. and doing nothing on regualar spawns. But i dunno your creep style or what kind they are or amor type etc. I wanna see your map soo my rival. SO i can make mine better Muahahah!!!

D

Dark_Mushu

CenshiCheese said:
Whoever thinks this guys map will suck, Raise your hand.
Don't hate on my Rival. ALthought my map will be better Muahaha!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.