Suicidal Tower Defence!

Do you like what you hear??

• Total voters

MrApples

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You know those tower types you explained sound alot like what the map isn't about according to you, with a different name slapped on.

D

Dark_Mushu

CenshiCheese said:
I was talking about ur map mushu
I know you were talking to me... i was just kidding about the better part, but what ever motivates me to make the best TD game ever. Don't Judge my map just quite yet. like SUicidal, i'm working on my map as well. Top Secret Info till i release in 30 days from now.(if i get it done)

D

Dark_Mushu

MrApples said:
You know those tower types you explained sound alot like what the map isn't about according to you, with a different name slapped on.
the tower name dont matter, it was just a suggestion of the spell orb effect for his Holy light hero. IT didn't matter what the name was. Since he wanted it to be a Power Light Hero. i mean what kinda of spell you want for light if isn't holy like holy light?

S

Suicidal.Pil

Ummm first of all, dark_mushu, please dont write anything in this forum, or ull get -Rep and ill make your life a mysery

2nd of all, Mr. Apples, i am not final on Suicidal Tower Defense, but towers do not need to revolve around the name... that was very stupid of u saying that.

It's called suicidal tower defense, because the creeps are suicidal and they are trying to 'Suicide' (Forgot the name of the spell) (Oh its Kaboom) onto your building (havent yet decided) and you have to stop the suicidal creeps

Its not like im gonna name my towers -Suicidal tower, -Maniac tower, -Suicidal-killing-homicidal-bitch tower...

No towers like those gay-named towers in some td's

C

CenshiCheese

Yeah thats just gay. But really, i think u should put in the suicidal tower. just to make it fun.

O yeah and where do u live suicidal.pilot? couse ur like.. 6 hours behind my time.

D

Dark_Mushu

Super Angry

FIne GOsh your sooo Mean U loser. I was just kidding. now i'm really gonna make cool Td And make urs look puny like ur puny....one.

2evil

Reaction score
i dunno if some 1 has already suggested this, but change the name of the penetration tower. whether its the fact that i just got back from a party and im dead tired, or im a guy, that just sounds plain old wrong

i think id be laughing too much at the name to focus on the game lol

D

Dark_Mushu

CenshiCheese said:
OOOhh u stay up all night making that one up.
WHy u gotta tell everyone in the world y u soo mean...VITch!!!
Agreed wid the pentratiting Tower LOL.(new name)

S

Suicidal.Pil

Hmmm i like the penetration tower.. it doesn't mean penetrating a pussy... It may be able to do that, but i intend it for armour.

How about Double-Penetration tower? :D

THX for every1 who voted great and above

Im surprised at how many said amazing! :D

2evil

Reaction score
call it the double penetration tower and make 2 goo-type projectiles come out of it at once (i think the chims chave one). also make the model the mortar team or the 2 headed ogre :D

2evil

Reaction score
glaive ability modified i beleive

i dunno exactly, but some TDs have them. It may be triggered to show another animation or something and trigger damage to creeps

D

Deathbedeli

Guess whos back....Back for now....Without a editor....In a different state then my computer.....But can still help wif triggers.

Anyway just thought I'd let u know im back to help! and in a week i'll have world editor to help also!

Btw Dark_Mushu if you really want to talk bout your TD then make your OWN thread and brag all you want about it. *Cough* Suckage *Cough*

D

Dark_Mushu

Yeah You guys are right my tower Defense game will sux since i never finish ANy Of my Maps cuz of time. Well i did make a Post. go Check it out called
ORb's Tower Defense... Well good luck with your Tower Defense You won cuz i got no time to make my TD.

S

Suicidal.Pil

Im Back

AFTER WEEKS OF WAITING, IM BACK!!

Sorry i haven't been working on the tower, i've actually stopped completely (I still have the map :( but i doubt ill work on it again)

~~ The reason is because i got WoW, its F------------------------ amazing, so i haven't been making my map at all, you could call it - finito.

So yea, have fun playing old warcraft 3 while i have the time of my life (not really, i have a life outside of that)

GOOD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

---Connection Lost...---

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.