TD Tower Idea Thread

Sicknedly

Reaction score
Keeping it simple is how man got to the moon... DUH
if you want to read wall of text in just a td, go ahead.
But most players wont even give a fuck.
Keeping it simple is best for both maker and player. stop wasting time, your not making rocket science nor element td.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
if you want to read wall of text in just a td, go ahead.
But most players wont even give a fuck.
Keeping it simple is best for both maker and player. stop wasting time, your not making rocket science nor element td.

you use element td as your goal of highest quality? thats kinda sad, i mean its fun, but its not THAT great... you td had 10x more thought put into it and that was made by a group of guys who got a lot of their ideas from each other and sights like this... he didnt want any basic ideas so i gave him what i could think of with my spare time.

i hope no1 is force feeding you the helper by duct taping the sides of your head to a chair and clicking next thread constantly, but if thats not happening you have no fucking right to rage the way you are unless you are the original poster, which you arent. you need to go back to playing with bubbles little kid, ur still throwing tantrums.

Dirac

Reaction score
I'm loving the ideas and rep is being spread. Also i would like a mod to delete the 8 posts above me since this thread is only for TD tower ideas, if you dislike someone else's opinion PM them.

And yes, ideas must be creative as possible, I dislike simple ideas.

Smitty

Reaction score
Wavemaker; pushes ships back a certain distance along the path every x seconds. Ships affected take small damage from the waves, and ships with a hp below x% (low) are smashed on the rocks.

This tower would have to have a low cooldown, since the effects would break the game if they happened too often. Strategically this tower would be well placed near the end (more likely to smash ships) or after a dense collection of other towers (pushes ships back to go through again)

Alternately, the tower could produce a whirlpool at it's location, sucking in nearby ships, and create another whirlpool at another spot on the path (could be further back, could be random-you choose). The ships resurface at the position of the second whirlpool (damage effects are the same). This might make triggering easier :)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
sorry for the digression

The Sicknedly tower
Attacks 1 time dealing 1 damage every second, has no abilities or special effects. Lol jk jk jk

now for realz

Sea Turtle Matriarch
a strong but sluggish tower that attacks every 4-6 seconds, but due to the long term mating rituals of this breed it forces itself to only have one target at a time, but every attack increases infatuation every attack, causing it to attack 100% faster every time. Every attack the seaturtle lays an egg with its target, on death these are released creating a baby sea turtle for each egg that has a life expectancy of 20 seconds (duration) and during that time they swim around to bite the same target as their mother for food.

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Trying to prove a point with the OP about the OP post itself and something he said is silly to do.

Catapult
Throws big rocks (watery stuff on the rock model?) at creatures. Does KB and blocks part of the path for a bit. Rocks break eachother (prevents blockage)

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
These forum posts stuff get very confusing without enough quotes >_<. Looked at the quote as the person you were telling to look at the Original Post.
Regardless, oh well.

Overextend: A buffing tower that can cast a Frenzy-based spell on allied structures that lasts 5 seconds and when over slows down the target for 2 seconds.

Sicknedly

Reaction score
you use element td as your goal of highest quality? thats kinda sad, i mean its fun, but its not THAT great... you td had 10x more thought put into it and that was made by a group of guys who got a lot of their ideas from each other and sights like this... he didnt want any basic ideas so i gave him what i could think of with my spare time.

i hope no1 is force feeding you the helper by duct taping the sides of your head to a chair and clicking next thread constantly, but if thats not happening you have no fucking right to rage the way you are unless you are the original poster, which you arent. you need to go back to playing with bubbles little kid, ur still throwing tantrums.

lets look at how many people play your precious, worked on for years youTD and how many people play just standard and only using(if using) standard abilities GreenTD
yup, your stupid.

you can go on with wall of text and triggers, but this doesnt mean quality, nor fun.

Smitty

Reaction score
Sicknedly, your flaming is unwarranted, unhelpful, and actually contrary to the idea of his thread. The OP asked for ideas to be as creative as possible. So... Take it elsewhere.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Sicknedly, your flaming is unwarranted, unhelpful, and actually contrary to the idea of his thread. The OP asked for ideas to be as creative as possible. So... Take it elsewhere.
agreed.

Seagull:
Flutters about here and there. Randomly dives at the nearest target damaging and stunning the unit for a sec or so then soars off to make a circle and dives at the next nearest target.

Dirac

Reaction score
Seagull:
Flutters about here and there. Randomly dives at the nearest target damaging and stunning the unit for a sec or so then soars off to make a circle and dives at the next nearest target.
That's almost the same idea i have at the first post. (And i have that exact tower in my TD except for the stun part)

Keep ideas coming, some of them are already implemented in my TD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.