The fall of Warcraft III - Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I think that when me and Uber get done and release Halo 2 Footies -Rebalanced- it will make quite a splash, and if we keep it in good repair and such we might be able to dull footmen frenzy's grip on the world. DotA players aren't willing to try anything new, AotZ (Advent of the Zenith) is a great AOS but was quickly wiped out by Dota. :mad:

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
So you think a ripoff, basically, will make everyone start playing again...
:nuts:

No matter what you change, it's not necessarily an original idea. And I know a lot of games aren't original, but they put in features that make it that instead of just "rebalancing" it.

Prometheus

Reaction score
Its not a dam ripoff! Its a different footies type map! Terran is 100% different, heros are 100% different, everything is 100% different except it uses the footies concept.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Wow. Calm down buddy. Geez.
Just my opinion.

If it's not a ripoff then change the name, cause if you just put in "Halo 2 Footies- Rebalanced", then it sounds like just another ripoff.

Prometheus

Reaction score
Halo 2 Footies -Rebalanced-
Halo 2 | I'm useing the ideas and characters from halo 2, halo and the books
Footies | I am useing the footies concept for the base of my map
-Rebalanced- | Heros, Ablilites, Building are toally rebalanced, the ablilities are new

rip off of what? footmen frenzy? halo 2 footies? anyone whos played halo 2 footies and paid attention to the game messages knows that fire_dragon102(me) made the map and when they see rebalanced and if they goto play they'll find out that I made a new version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.