The Scientology thread - the OG!

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
honestly i think for the most part Anonymous is doing much better then i would've expected, there attacks aren't doing much to weaken Scientology, but with every new video they make people that haven't read about Scientology begin to research it and some begin to question why it exists as well.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually live walking distance from a Scientology Center. I will be out there on Feb 10 at 12:30 with a couple of buddies taping the action. I will be at home that day and what better things do I have to do? I will not be taking part in the demonstration but I will be interviewing anon and taping the action. Stay tuned.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
I actually live walking distance from a Scientology Center. I will be out there on Feb 10 at 12:30 with a couple of buddies taping the action. I will be at home that day and what better things do I have to do? I will not be taking part in the demonstration but I will be interviewing anon and taping the action. Stay tuned.

i was considering a road trip, but i dont think my mom would've allowed that one, haha

catch some good footage, mate!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well, I personally think that Anonymous has somehow slowed the 'spreading' of Scientology, if there was going to be any. Anonymous has more or less kind of, impeded their spread.

And go TheHelper! :D

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny thing is the Scientology Center by me has 2 main entrances. The big one is on a not so busy street and another one is on a busy street but probably nobody ever uses it. It is a wierd configuration.

However, Honk if you hate scientology will be promoted. On Westheimer it will be epic. It is also perfect for me because I can tape everything from the other side of the street away from any involvement. I am a non-confrontational type of guy you know.

I am going to meet with them before hand because I am in the loop and I hope they have masks cause that would be hilarious.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Well, I personally think that Anonymous has somehow slowed the 'spreading' of Scientology, if there was going to be any. Anonymous has more or less kind of, impeded their spread.

And go TheHelper! :D

jsut kinda thought about it a little more

and liek u said in an earlier post about being a joke then being taken serious, i actually think its going to happen now...

People today are rapidly looking for alternatives to believe in, everyone ants to be different, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but people are going for alternative religions to more formal ones. now whether Scientology because as big as Christianity i dunno, but its quite possible to make it to the top 4 (or 5) list with Buddhism, Hebrew, Christianity, etc.

esb

Reaction score
You should interview a guy or two from scientology... It should be fun. If you think you could do it, I could come up with a few witty questions :p lol.

I consider religion a negative thing, in today's times. Before, people actually followed their rules (kind of), but now they break them, and use their own rules to justify their actions.

Scientology seems to have brought religious warfare onto the internets... a long with Anonymous.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be there. I work at home. The place is like 5 minutes walk. It is in the same complex where I get my Starbucks and my Kolaches in the morning. I will not drive my car when it is so close. This is fate my friends. I was meant to record this.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I consider religion a negative thing, in today's times. Before, people actually followed their rules (kind of), but now they break them, and use their own rules to justify their actions.

Lets not get into this, but I just want to say it's not so much religion that is negative in todays times, it's the things they can pass off as religion. Things like the Godhatesfags.com church, and the churches that do the drugs because it's a "religious ceremony".

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Sorry. :p

Are you going to be posting your recordings TH, or are you taking them for personal viewing pleasure? :D

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
please post the video here. Althoughm, there is a small posibility nothing will happen.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If nothing happens.. I'll go over there with my friends in masks.

X

Xenu8urBaby

Sciraidz

I and several others have been organizing the protest in Austin, Tx. There are well over 500 reported sites where protesters will appear on 2/10/2008 ~11:00. Basicaly if ther is a CoS building near you it will be protested. One site hosting posts for picketing in individual sities has several major US cities with well over 20,000 hits(LA, NY, Boston).

This started out as a bunch of basement trollz(who love it BTW)sticking it to "scifags"(everybody is a "*fag". Its a generic term. Don't read anything into it). After one week Anon went from an ebbing and flowing association of around 5-10000 users to well over 3 million "anonymous" posters.

The long and short. If you agree with us then you are A-NON. For your own protection from the CoS this is the way it has to be.

Join Us. Tell a friend. This has gone WAY beyond the pimply 16-50 year old geeks sitting in the dark avoiding their mom/wife&kidz.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
well, at least we know that ananymous (spelling arggg!) is ok with the spreading news, if he is from ananymous, however, watch your computer stats carefully guys, especially you, thehelper.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I think anonymous is full of itself. If they had any talent they should use it to be productive, and taking on a religion is hardly productive. Its like running up to a suicide bomber and saying, "HUG ME!"

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I didn't say these people are not talented. I believe, if they are telling the truth, that they could do some pretty amazing things.

Reaction score
I'm not so sure they claim to be talented. It seems to me that anonymous is not actually a well defined group but a bunch of people who share a similar set of ideals and probably post on the same websites.

esb

Reaction score
Productive? Not exactly the word. More like benefitial. They are trying to save many people from the lies of scientology. Whether this are their intentions or not, it's working. Also, some think Scientology is a scam to get off taxes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.