Not open for further replies.

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Curious if i can request another spell :D

Berserker Bomb

Code Preference: GUI

Spell Type: MUI

Description: Caster secretly (NINJA :3) transforms into a different unit with the same model and 250 hp. if the unit dies or 10 seconds pass the unit will violently explode revealing the caster.

Other details: the caster takes no damage from outside sources until the substitute unit is destroyed, to avoid problems the substitute unit cannot enter ships or airships.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score

Berserker Bomb

Description: Caster secretly (NINJA :3) transforms into a different unit with the same model and 250 hp. if the unit dies or 10 seconds pass the unit will violently explode revealing the caster.

Other details: the caster takes no damage from outside sources until the substitute unit is destroyed, to avoid problems the substitute unit cannot enter ships or airships.

When 10 seconds pass, which unit explodes? The transformed caster?

Absorb

Description: Channeling, 4/3/2/1 seconds. Generates a lightning effect (possibly life drain). After channeling, the targeted unit is killed by the caster, and the caster may gain an ability depending on the target. Cannot be used if the caster already has an absorbed ability.

You'll have to manually set all the abilities drain-able by certain unit types. I'll make that in the configuration area.

Uploaded the Charge spell done by skyblader.

Attachments

• Charge.w3x
    19.7 KB · Views: 341

Devalut

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
When 10 seconds pass, which unit explodes? The transformed caster?

Yes the substitute unit would explode

so:
C = Caster, S = substitute, explosion

1 Initial before cast

2. cast (caster transforms into S but takes no Dmg/effects/healing/dispels until the substitute has be killed/expires)

3. explosion from Death/expiration (S has expired/died and is removed explosion effects are active as well as damage)

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Completed the spell Absorb.

Read the "READ ME" before doing anything.

Attachments

• Absorb.w3x
    24.8 KB · Views: 352

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
Yeah but I want the spell to be stats/item boosted and based on hero level and time of the day.

At night the spell could reveal half as much area as during the day. You can't do that with the blizzard's Far Sight ability so I am asking for a triggered one. =)

Edit:

Spell Name: Sweap

Code Preference: Jass/vJass

Description: Sweap reveals circular area of the map and detects invisible units. An animation is displayed over the revealed area.

Other: The animation effect is that of the Far Sight ability

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Slight Problem with Absorb: The lightning effect sometimes stays on screen. Is there a way to utilise the Devour spell instead without lightning effects, like the way it is used in DotA? You can see the effects here.

The Devour spell basically should work similarly. They have to set all their spells in a variable or a hashtable manually, I believe. There isn't really a convenient way of "Get targeted unit's 1st ability" or something like that.

About the lightning effect, does it happen in a certain occasion or just randomly?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I think it happens when you order the unit to Absorb something then immediately tell it to Absorb something else.

EDIT: I'm sure of it. It's the casting manipulation thing - "begins casting" instead of "starts the effect of".

Gosh, I just got an idea using Devour instead. Anyway, it's not a problem to set abilities absorbed, since I have no problem with that.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I think it happens when you order the unit to Absorb something then immediately tell it to Absorb something else.

EDIT: I'm sure of it. It's the casting manipulation thing - "begins casting" instead of "starts the effect of".

Gosh, I just got an idea using Devour instead. Anyway, it's not a problem to set abilities absorbed, since I have no problem with that.

Oh. I spotted the problem. However, this shouldn't be a problem if your cooldown is longer than the channeling duration. If you want it fixed, just tell me.

Yeah but I want the spell to be stats/item boosted and based on hero level and time of the day.

At night the spell could reveal half as much area as during the day. You can't do that with the blizzard's Far Sight ability so I am asking for a triggered one. =)

Edit:

Spell Name: Sweap

Code Preference: Jass/vJass

Description: Sweap reveals circular area of the map and detects invisible units. An animation is displayed over the revealed area.

Other: The animation effect is that of the Far Sight ability

Hmm, it is possible for the vision part. But the true sight part will be quite complicated for values such as 752 or such. Unless, you don't mind the true-sight having an interval value of 50 or 100.

Berserker Bomb

Forgot to ask if the Substitute unit belongs to the Caster's team or does it seem like an ally to the enemies?

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
>Hmm, it is possible for the vision part. But the true sight part will be quite complicated for values such as 752 or such. Unless, you don't mind the true-sight having an interval value of 50 or 100.

Sure no problem even an interval of 200 is fine.

icepig01

Reaction score
Death Shot.[passive]

Code: GUI - MUI type.

Force Archer has 16% chances to kill the enemy instantly if the enemy is non-hero type. If its HERO type, deals massive damage and stun.

Level 1: Deals 3.5x +300 of Force Archer's agility , stun for 2 seconds.

*Add a crosshair on targeted enemy when the skill is trigger.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
I don't think there is any in-built crosshair model in warcraft... If you want something similar that's in warcraft already, please state which one you want. I think it's a little too much for you to request Glenphir, or any others making your skill to search for the model, import it and send you the map.

Edit: Anyway I was bored, so I made the spell anyway. Remember to give credits to the people listed in the trigger itself.

Death Shot

P.S. If I understood correctly, you meant 300 X Agility of the hero (Changes can be made if that's wrong)

icepig01

Reaction score
I don't think there is any in-built crosshair model in warcraft... If you want something similar that's in warcraft already, please state which one you want. I think it's a little too much for you to request Glenphir, or any others making your skill to search for the model, import it and send you the map.

Edit: Anyway I was bored, so I made the spell anyway. Remember to give credits to the people listed in the trigger itself.

Death Shot

P.S. If I understood correctly, you meant 300 X Agility of the hero (Changes can be made if that's wrong)

Remake it into
Its 3.5x of the Force Archer Agility + 300 bonus damage :)

Actually you dont need to find the crosshair model.If you free, then you make 1.

Thanks alot!

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
DeathShot

Made the minor change. Anyway I included the model, but the death animation is a little long so you can change it if you want.

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Can i ask for another spell?

If i can i want it to be called Sword Lock
I dont care about spell preference or type whatever works

the blademaster orc hero teleports next to the victim sticks a sword in him teleports to the other side sticks another in him and then teles 3 more times and puts 3 more swords in the target so the sword hilts end up making a pentagon. Once the swords are in place lightning connects them around the edge and makes a star type design going through the heroand then there is a blue explosion in the form of the pentagon that is the size that the swords make. it should be a pentagonal column. when the spell starts the victim cant move. Each sword that is stuck in them deals 5 times strength times level of skill. the explosion deals 5 times the damage of the initial sword stabbing. It should have 10 levels and NO AOE

I would like the description to say

Sword Lock: This spell devestates the victim by having 5 swords thrust into them and then blown to smitherenes by a pentagonal light

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Can i ask for another spell?

If i can i want it to be called Sword Lock
I dont care about spell preference or type whatever works

the blademaster orc hero teleports next to the victim sticks a sword in him teleports to the other side sticks another in him and then teles 3 more times and puts 3 more swords in the target so the sword hilts end up making a pentagon. Once the swords are in place lightning connects them around the edge and makes a star type design going through the heroand then there is a blue explosion in the form of the pentagon that is the size that the swords make. it should be a pentagonal column. when the spell starts the victim cant move. Each sword that is stuck in them deals 5 times strength times level of skill. the explosion deals 5 times the damage of the initial sword stabbing. It should have 10 levels and NO AOE

I would like the description to say

Sword Lock: This spell devestates the victim by having 5 swords thrust into them and then blown to smitherenes by a pentagonal light

I'm guessing I would need a sword model. Mind finding it and giving me a link?

Uploaded Death Shot.

@ Devault
About your substitution ability, does it involve hero-targets?

Attachments

• Death Shot.w3x
    26.3 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.