Twilight Phantasm Graphics Worm

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I'm part of a forum called Twilight Phantasm (Referred to as TP) and we've been working on a Graphics Worm. I want to know if anyone here is interested in participating in it. As of right now, the worm is 15 segments long and can be worked on from either end. If you would like to add on a segment, post here in this topic on which side you would like to do.

The Worm

8.jpg

dd02f2hk9.jpg

dc1da571f89507b11e944e778665d60c.JPG

THWorm1-1.jpg

TPWorm2.jpg

tpworm33es3.jpg

TpWormMySegment1.jpg

dd01f2dm7.jpg

tpwormqt5.jpg

TPworm_exone2.png

tpworm4v2uv5.jpg

untitled2.jpg

tpgwguyma9.jpg

tpgraphicwormjgg.jpg

9.jpg

tpworm2uz8.jpg

Rules of the worm

1. In order to sign up, simply post in the topic saying which list (top or bottom) that you would like to sign up for.

2. In order to submit an entry for the worm, simply send a PM to me so I can look at it. If you place it in the topic but forget to PM me, it will not be counted.

3. Before you sign up for another segment for the worm, you must wait until at least 2 others have posted a segment on that side. I'll be keeping track and keep it here on the first post.

4. You gotta save your entry as a JPEG

5. Any entries put into this topic must be linked, not loaded up.

6. You must make sure it flows fluently from the bottom/top of the previous picture.

7. You must wait your turn before you submit a piece. I will be keeping a list of who goes next here on the first post as well.

8. VERY IMPORTANT You MUST make sure the transition is smooth and does not make it look like each person made an individual piece. We want to make it so it looks like one big image. Each one should transition smoothly to the next one. No stuff like line borders or fading into the next piece unless it makes it still look like one image. I do not want it so that it becomes obvious when one worm segment ends and the other begins.

9. No animations

10. All worm segments must be 500x500

11. You have to have some kind of symbol inside of your worm segment that will signify it's yours. Either your name somewhere in it or a little picture. This does not include the segments 2 and 3 which were created before this rule was implented

12. VERY IMPORTANT I REFUSE to take any segment that has any form of horizontal line in it that stretches from one side to the other. This rule excludes the segments 2-6, as they were made before it was created.

13. You are allowed to have your name on both the "top" and "bottom" lists at the same time.

The List

Segments so far: 16

----------------------------------------------
People not allowed to submit yet (Top)
Darkdude
Aqua Dragon

List of people waiting to submit (Top)
Whitesock (TH)

Reserved List (Top)
Fishbowl

----------------------------------------------
People not allowed to submit yet (Bottom)
Aqua Dragon
Oddball

List of people waiting to submit (Bottom)

Reserved List (Bottom)

The topic at Twilight Phantasm: http://twilightphantasm.com/forums/member-creations/twilightphantasm-graphics-worm/

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Yes, I know. That worm died but it gave me inspiration to start this one. So since it's grown so long, I wanted to see if anybody here who liked the worm idea wants to participate

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
The one thing that stands out is how terrible those peices are. Most are only 1-2 stars out of five in quality. :\

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
I would be willing to participate.

Alright. Just tell me which side you would like to go on and I'll sign you up.

The one thing that stands out is how terrible those peices are. Most are only 1-2 stars out of five in quality. :\

Not many of us are real graphic artists, but the worm is just for fun so the pieces don't have to be of super high quality.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Fishbowl, one of the members from TP, has dropped out. So it is Whitesock's turn to make a segment.

There is currently no one on the bottom.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.