World U.S. and South Korea raise military alert on North

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Great. From the sidelines (near the Western Pacific), I am going to see two wars.

One in Iraq, for the lost Bin Laden.
Two in the Korean Peninsula, the Korean War II.

Effane

Save/Load Code Tutorial
Reaction score
Too many wars is actually bad for Taiwan though. Until China looks at Taiwan as a real state your country will need all the friends it can get.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing that little bastard in the same situation as Saddam Hussein, swingin' from a tree.
We can't have that! Which world leader will provide us so unwittingly with comic relief since Dubya went?

Oh yeah, King Mswati III of Swaziland :p
swazikingmswati.jpg

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
To the picture above:

As long as he's a nice guy, I don't care what the picture has to represent. :p

Asehujiko

Reaction score
If that happens, I'm sure the US will recover fast enough for a quick strike back. Even in our crippled state, the US is still in way better shape than NK. I have a feeling (no, it's not just my natural born American ignorance) that if NK does Indeed attack us, it won't take us long to strike back, and we'll strike back 100x harder than they did.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing that little bastard in the same situation as Saddam Hussein, swingin' from a tree. But that's just me. And, like in Iraq, I feel the United States has no right to go in and change anything, until we are threatened

I still don't see how you can possibly feel threatened by an army with an operational range of 2000km on the other side of the world with an ocean separating the two of you. You seriously expect them to go D-Day on you around LA?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
As long as he's a nice guy, I don't care what the picture has to represent.
Oh, the picture doesn't show quite how mad he is - he once suggested the solution to the AIDs crisis (Swaziland has the worst % of population HIV+ in the world) to sterilise and brand on the buttocks all people who had the virus :p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
They've been trying reunification for years...guess the north's ready to take it by force. And this is after their nuclear bomb tests...

We got another Korean war on our hands. And the US is going to get sucked into it again.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
well, a new successor has been named for nk from what i have heard. when he will take power is a good question. unfortunately, the son he chose is basically exactly like him.

Undead Me

Reaction score
And he's like his father and his father was a Stalin imitator.
I've had quite enough of Marxism, it seems to lead almost inevitably down to wrath and ruin. As nice as it might sound, it produces far too many wicked autocrats who do nothing but harm to their people.
This does not mean I'm not grateful to Marx for putting his ideas forward though. Our sort of benevolent modern capitalism with its safety net and health care is partly a result of his movements.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>I've had quite enough of Marxism
A-HEM. TH Communist leader, here. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I still don't think this will end well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.