Hulk3 Unholy Arena beta4

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
He means searching for it while hosting.

DELETE UNWANTED MAPS. lol. I only have like 10 maps in my file.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Lol, I do that only with my own maps - Folders: Mine > Test, Play.

Anyway, so emjlr, I sent you a PM about... something.

TurboJyri

Reaction score
I tested this map, and I wont play it again. Reasons: 90% copy from warlock. Boring compared to warlock.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
warlock friggin sucks - the physical mechanics are nice - but aside from that the structure and functionaility of the game is terrible - and I started this before I had even heard of Warlock - so how could this be a copy? - go back to playing pokemon td

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Lol, nicely said emjlr3. Anyway, this is more fair than Warlock. In warlock, people just team up on the guy who's good (me :p), and sometimes, people have premade friend-teams that ruin the whole game. In Unholy Arena, it's more killable so it's more fair, even with 1 v <#>.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I got sume suggestions.

Im not sure what happened, but the round ended so quickly. Though I was playing 1 player, is that why?

Give each hero there own starting abilities could be fun, just try to balance them.

As for the effects you added (Lightning bolts, meteors) They seemed just never get near me, I could't get hit :\ .

I loved the goblin gonig in and out of the shop, he was awesome.

The battle field is pretty small. What would be cool is have some options:

-small
-medium
-large

That way they choose if they wanbt the small arena or the large one, also adding in a creep spawn choice so they there would be creeps in the arena to avoid as well.

-----------------------------

Anyway, the terrain was eye terrible. If you would like, I could make some for your map, its pretty small (Less of course you choose to have the option for greater size coice, then its just small) so I could probably make it all pretty in a few hours. :thup:

Plus it is dungeon tile set, my favourite to work with.

Example

Example

Example

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Holy... the income system sucks! if you played with 25 rounds, that's just terrible. I lost 9 rounds in a row and got 1900 gold each turn while my opponent get only 100? No way!

The deflection shield imba as well. try making energy as much as you can, you're invincible. lol we're enjoying activating deflection shield and using windwalk all the time in ncd. and we attacks using actuate.

Carrion swarm doesnot dmg invisible units? o_O ww is imba then...

I don't get the guided missile. when it hits deflection shield it can damage self...

100 power can cause your opponent get outta the map

knockback didn't do much. how's the system?

1 mana per s only for 600 gold is too cheap imo

yes, new abilities!

Still some points can be bugged using thrust boots

I can use ww and deflection shield at base

the ulti which increases the next attack... wow, really great! knockback is improved too... but i think that's too imba... whew! hard times on me only facing a level 3 actuate + ulti in ncd as well...

lol that hole can be used as a tunnel? make some more secret fun places!

I can stuck upon knockback.

Maybe make walls to prevent those knockback issues?

No offense. I love this game. but when it has 99 rounds it doesn't work...

emjlr3

Reaction score
Though I was playing 1 player, is that why?

well, yea :p

Give each hero there own starting abilities could be fun, just try to balance them.

that also takes away from the completel customizability you have

I could't get hit :\

well when there are 10 or so players, ppl get hit often, it is random

-small
-medium
-large

not really possible the way it is

Anyway, the terrain was eye terrible.

agreed, i suck at terrain, if I can ever get back into this, I will keep you in mind

I lost 9 rounds in a row and got 1900 gold each turn while my opponent get only 100?

you got a better way to try and help losers get back into the game??? snowball away

thats just a fun mode, u obvously cant balance things to be fine in both modes

but when it has 99 rounds it doesn't work...

max is 25, for a reason, ever tried to play that many??

I can stuck upon knockback.

its rare, but can happen, walls would simply be a hinderance IMO

I can use ww and deflection shield at base

not much happens though does it....

Still some points can be bugged using thrust boots

stop trying to bug the game

other comments were superfluous

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol, money doesn't matter. What you need is skillege!

Hey, emjlr3, can you maybe host this sometime... online... on b.net... because I can't.

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Hey, i did. We played for fun and tried so it won't get any limit. 25 took an hour tough...

Hey, losers can dominate easily. Once they got the lead and can use perma deflection shield, they're already invincible.

Another one, the missile can't pass trough caves?

And lucidity, i think it really don't work. 45% yet i didn't block any of the 5 missiles!
(maybe, just maybe your problem is 45% chance every step so even it passed on the 1st step the next periodic will hit the target)

emjlr3

Reaction score
lol, money doesn't matter. What you need is skillege!

Hey, emjlr3, can you maybe host this sometime... online... on b.net... because I can't.

some time maybe, if I find time

Hey, i did. We played for fun and tried so it won't get any limit. 25 took an hour tough...

Hey, losers can dominate easily. Once they got the lead and can use perma deflection shield, they're already invincible.

Another one, the missile can't pass trough caves?

And lucidity, i think it really don't work. 45% yet i didn't block any of the 5 missiles!
(maybe, just maybe your problem is 45% chance every step so even it passed on the 1st step the next periodic will hit the target)

ill look into it

thewrongvine

Reaction score
But remember, it's 45% chance every hit, not combined. So each hit has a 45% chance to work only, meaning a 55% chance to fail each time. Ok, let's not get to math, I know people will disagree so w/e.

Uh, emjlr3... it turns out that in the end I never did send you the PM I said I was going to send, lol. I forgot what I wanted to do so...

Off-Topic:
Did you watch The Incredible Hulk 2 yet?

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Another great game by you Emjlr. You're arenas are great and fit my schedual for playing with my friends perfectly (Half an Hour a day). I haven't tested multiplayer yet but it looks good. Nice going!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.