Wanna contribute to a map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hmmm just thought of a spell like in diablo 2 the barabarian has maybe you could make a spell that increases all abilities by 1 and maybe if that too godly then who ever is under the affect of it gets -2 defense and as lvl goes up do does abilitie add lvlv and so does - armor to like and basicly every1 within range during cast gets it
(lvl 1) +1 all abilities and -2 armor for 20 seconds
(lvl 2) +2 all abilities and -4 armor for 40 seconds
ect.

BrokenX

Reaction score
I got some items and item names, this is a more advanced item maybe raise the price abit if you decide to use it,

Gore sword - Deals X amount of added damage, and gives X amount of strength, when equiped give auto heal for X amount of heal / second.

The rest are just names i don't know what attributes you could include, but :) here they are;

- Monshi Claws
- Fontup Orb
- Beserker Staff
- Bone Armour
- Hunswe Gloves
- Morswe Sword
- Denkre Armour (Some type of uber armour)
- Sashu's Great set, Make set do something when all items have been equiped or varius items;
A) Sashu's Great Slayer (Sword)
B) Sashu's Great Boneweave (Armour)
C) Sashu's Great Seeker (Helm)
D) Sashu's Great Stonesilk (Boots)
E) Sashu's Great Grasp (Gloves)

- King's Slayer Gaurd Set
A) King's Slayer Gaurd Crown (Helm)
B) King's Slayer Gaurd Template (Armour)
C) King's Slayer Gaurd Grasp (Gloves)

More Random Names For Items;

- Ganir's staff
- Sacred Charm
- Forgiven Charm
- Tempered Sword of Greatness
- Soul Gaurd Sword

Random Names For Armour;
- Template of the Monusi
- Boneplate of soul
- Devoured Armour
- Holy Blessed Boneweave
- Tourn Monublessing
- Forgiven Platemail

Random Names For Orbs
- Sanushi orb
- Orealfi orb
- Nushwi orb
- Tushni orb
- Glash orb
- Glaskor orb

Random Names for Swords;
- Forged Sword
- Devoured Sword
- Silver cresent Sword
- Shattered Sword
- Crystal Sword
- Nomi Sword
- Consoni Sword
- Great Samuri Sword
- Samuri Sword

Hope I could be of any help for your names and items, :).

BrokenX

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Alright Ryoko, my hands are tired from Donkey Konga and my fingers from Katamari Damacy...time to ruin my finger tips :D

ITEMS

Hobo Knife -- Sure you may be going "What the ****?" at this, but it is an idea :D Have a hobo who gives you this for a minor quest perhaps including getting him a bottle of booze. This knife, when carried, gives you a critical strike of 5% chance of doing 3 times normal damage.

Slate of Magicks 1 -- Part 1 of the series. It's a slate of stone with some sort of funky writing. Oh, it's also sharded, meaning some parts have been broken off. Maybe if you joined them....

Slate of Magicks 2 -- Part 2 of the series.

Slate of Magicks 3 -- Part 3 of the series.

Slate of Magicks -- Completed version. Gives 50% mana regeneration and 200-300 bonus magic. If used, it summons Ifrit, a gigantic fire-lord model who's desparate for wrecking some havoc.

Criminal's Last Words -- An inspiring paper you find in a jail you're traversing through. The words have such a meaning to the reader that when used, gives a 10 second attack speed and movement speed bonus.

Mace of the Master -- First part of the 6 pieces of the legendary Master Crossknight. He had a strong heart and good will, but was slaughtered by the stronger and younger _____ (name of mr. main villain). Mace gives mediocre attack bonus.

Shield of the Master -- Spiked shield and then the above. For a bonus, it gives a tiny attack bonus and mediocre armor bonus.

Helmet of the Master -- Horned helmet and then the above. For a bonus, it gives a tiny bonus to the hero's three stats.

Armor of the Master -- Brilliant, spiky, and shiny platemail with leg armor and then the above. For a bonus, it gives a high armor bonus and a mediocre attack bonus.

Gauntlets of the Master -- Spiky gauntlets encrusted with gold and then the above. For a bonus, it gives a mediocre attack speed increase and mediocre attack bonus.

Boots of the Master -- Spiky boots encrusted with jewels and then the above. For a bonus, it gives a mediocre movement speed increase and tiny armor bonus.

Master's Suit -- When the above six are combined, you have the original armor to give to who you want to be the super tank of the party. Gives all of the above bonuses, and increases them in their effect slightly. Using it calls on the Master to aid you, which is that golden knight effect (for resurrection) and he strikes all of your enemies with holy light, damaging them mediocrely.

HERO ABILITIES

Smash of No Return -- For a beefy hero, but you probably noticed that from the title. Anyway, the caster performs a casual war stomp graphic that damages those surrounding the caster and then the caster suddenly gets +100-200 (some insanely high number) for one attack (a simple trigger is turned on after the ability is casted (also via a trigger that also applies the damage bonus)).

A spellbook of what attack you want your agility-based hero to do. Based on the level of this spellbook ability, the higher the level of what is below. Of course, the higher the level, the more cool-looking and damaging the ability will be, but it will cost energy of which the agility-based hero should have little of (low/mediocre intelligence, last I checked).

Artistic Attack 3 -- If you have an agility hero (maybe a bard, maybe not...whatever you choose), this will be a good attack for him. Every single unit in the vicinity is suddenly frozen (triggerish; and even your allied heroes) as the agility hero slowly hits (replace him with a slow hitting hero that does 1-2 damage...somehow you want to deselect the hero so it doesn't look strange...maybe turn on cinematic mode or something) the targeted enemy three times (a trigger that is turned on and raises by 1 every time he attacks and turns itself off and does a whole bunch of stuff if the integer suddenly equals 3). Suddenly everything unfreezes as the agility hero strikes his opponent (if it's not a boss) dead with his forth much faster manuever.

Artistic Attack 2 -- Perhaps the above was level 3 Artistic Attack. Well, this is Artistic Attack level 2. The caster leaps (with the standard cluster rocket manuever) and strikes the enemies in line...and in slow-motion (just reduce the missile speed here...no replacing units or any of that stuff).

Artistic Attack 1 -- This is where you'll start when you learn the Artistic Attack Manuever Manual. The enemy itself simply freezes and the hero blinks behind him and attacks him once, doing mediocre damage.

I have a Summoner hero in mind:

Sarna

Disparate Summoner

Possession -- Invisible effect; Sarna is possessed by some sort of being...but in the physical sense. Something is inside his body. And every time it lashes out, he loses control over some parts of his body. So, basically, every time he walks there is a 1-5% chance he suddenly slows down a little bit and attacks a little slower.

Sarna's Chains -- Sarna conjures fire magic (something like a special effect of ensnare flying combined with a fire special effect) to create a net of flames around his enemy, keeping him from moving while doing some pretty nasty damage (who likes being caved in by a net of fire, consuming you painfully and slowly...depending on how thick your armor is).

Conscious Whip -- Sarna snaps his fingers and his target goes flinging in the air (if possible, connected to Sarna by a mana drain effect) away from Sarna, doing minor damage and stunning the target.

Figure of Enlightment -- Sarna punches his fist into the floor, hurting himself 10 HP (very minor) and a blue lava crack effect appears at his feet as a enlightment figure appears at his targeted spot. The Enlightment Figure drives fear into the hearts of surrounding enemies with its anti-taunt (named "Might"). He also gives a small mana regeneration to all the other heroes except Sarna, who has to stand still and alive while the figure lives out his life of x seconds. Last of all, at level 3 FoE, the FoE has "Sarna's Will" which is a flame breath with blue flame.

Summon Book (the first spell listed is the one that comes with level 1, and the third with level 3):

Sarna's Servant -- Sarna calls for his pet demon pet who, besides rapidly attacking enemies with mediocre damage, can protect Sarna in his stomach. Demon Pet is like Misha from the Blizzard campaigns--it doesn't go away until it's dead, making it a helpful friend pretty much 24/7...except for when it becomes useless in the later levels like most quickly learned spells.

Twisted Monstrosity -- Sarna calls out of the pits of the Underworld a vile being (Forgotten One...the ones with the clubs and pink skin. Don't forget to darken it a lot, but not to the point of pointless blackness). TM has three abilities. Bile is flame breath with poison graphic, and it gives a sort of poison cloud effect to those who were hurt by the initial burst. Tantrum temporarily gives TM the original Warcraft ability Berzerk (might be its name, might not), which gives it increased attack and less armor. Underworld Aura gives 5% lifesteal.

Karrabyt -- Sarna draws out of his body a plague beast that has learned to latch onto his heart and muscles and suck their energy and oxygen, yet with the precision and measurement to keep Sarna alive, yet constantly sickened. The Karrabyt is an incredible warrior on the ground (perhaps a custom model of an oozy yet humanoid creature...but you can try reskinning, say, a troll axeman and seriously darken him), but steadily loses HP due to being out of Sarna's body, going back inside after x seconds max. Onto the cool warrior part. Karrabyt has 10% lifesteal for himself, though it's not enough to keep his incredibly high HP from dwindling to null. Karrabyt also has Virus, Sickening Breath, and Rebirth. Virus tosses a green ball of venom at an enemy, giving them a poison cloud effect. Sickening Breath is an aura, causing all nearby enemies into delirium (reduced attack and movement speed) when they fall prey to the Karrabyt's breath. Rebirth shoots a part of Karrabyt (takes 1000 HP...that's right, Karrabyt has at least 10000 HP, but has incredibly fast degeneration) that latches onto a target unit and swiftly grows inside it, ripping it to shreds and creating a Karrabyt minion, which is very weak, experiences the same deadly degeneration, and shares the abnormal hp for a very small creature.

-----------------------

They're not dead yet. I might post some more still, if my brain fixes :D

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay. I'll give you a chance to revise some with comments.

The item set. Due to the 6 slot inventory limit, item sets will be 3 items each.

Seeing you have 6, you could break it into two sets, making much more doable. The slate is neat.

Karrabyt - Perhaps you could revise this a bit, just a little simpler, and more like a....valkary? I need a valkarie somewhere, but I was thinking on a melee character. I guess a summon would be okay too.

Mass freeze is already incorporated in the paladin, over kill? The 'line' attack is cool, very cool. Small problem. Anything that jumps or blinks, can majorly, majorly cheat.

sqrage said:
hmmm just thought of a spell like in diablo 2 the barabarian has maybe you could make a spell that increases all abilities by 1 and maybe if that too godly then who ever is under the affect of it gets -2 defense and as lvl goes up do does abilitie add lvlv and so does - armor to like and basicly every1 within range during cast gets it
(lvl 1) +1 all abilities and -2 armor for 20 seconds
(lvl 2) +2 all abilities and -4 armor for 40 seconds
ect.
Without permanantly boosting all skills with engineering upgrades, it may be better to seriously decrease armor, but seriously increase attack damage and speed.

BrokenX
Wow, thanks. I hate thinking of things, thats great :)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Alright:

Mace of the Master -- Description.

Armor of the Master -- Includes the armor, boots, shield, helmet, and gauntlets. Perhaps once one has the Master's Suit he restores its power by collecting Power Crystals, which further enhance the bonus of what the armor has to give, thereby not making it so easy to obtain a good suit...by just finding 2 pieces.

----

What do you mean? Valkyrie? As in a hero or a summon? I'm confused here.

What's wrong with the line attack? Explain please :)

I hope you don't mind Broken, but you spelled some of your armor pieces wrong. I'll resubmit them here (give credit to Broken, but maybe give a small amount of error correction credit to me :D:D)

1) It's guard, not gaurd.

2) It's Samurai, not Samuri

3) It's Crescent, not cresent

4) It's Berserker, not Beserker.

- Monshi Claws
- Fontup Orb
- Berserker Staff
- Bone Armour
- Hunswe Gloves
- Morswe Sword
- Denkre Armour (Some type of uber armour)
- Sashu's Great set, Make set do something when all items have been equipped or various items;
A) Sashu's Great Slayer (Sword)
B) Sashu's Great Boneweave (Armour)
C) Sashu's Great Seeker (Helm)
D) Sashu's Great Stonesilk (Boots)
E) Sashu's Great Grasp (Gloves)

- King's Slayer Guard Set
A) King's Slayer Guard Crown (Helm)
B) King's Slayer Guard Template (Armour)
C) King's Slayer Guard Grasp (Gloves)

More Random Names For Items;

- Ganir's staff
- Sacred Charm
- Forgiven Charm
- Tempered Sword of Greatness
- Soul Guard Sword

Random Names For Armour;
- Template of the Monusi
- Boneplate of Soul
- Devoured Armour
- Holy Blessed Boneweave
- (Tourn Monublessing)?
- Forgiven Platemail

Random Names For Orbs
- Sanushi orb
- Orealfi orb
- Nushwi orb
- Tushni orb
- Glash orb
- Glaskor orb

Random Names for Swords;
- Forged Sword
- Devoured Sword
- Silver Crescent Sword
- Shattered Sword
- Crystal Sword
- Nomi Sword
- Consoni Sword
- Great Samurai Sword
- Samurai Sword

There you go, corrected items...except for that one strange one which I cannot correct because I do not know what you were trying to type.

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
Paladin

I got some ideas about a paldin spell. you should mix storm bolt with stampede and call it hammer of god or sumthing like that (holy hammer the great avengere ect.)

i hope you like the ideas :D :D :D :D :D :D

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay. Heres the idea.

Choose a Character
Standard circle of power method, where players choose. Heroes are created next to a market, farther away.

Choose your Skills
Close to the market, each player is given a very very tiny baracks. Skills are 'units', and the units are added to the barracks appropriate for the class.

Then when the player trains 'unit skill', he is given the ability, and the unit removed from the barracks.

This way, everyone can choose their own skills without a mess of interference, and players can only train from their 'barracks'.

(all which, looks like your buying from the market).

SO, if each one has five skills, I'll need like....8? each.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
sorry i havent been on in a while ive been sorta taking a break from warcraft 3 editor, but if u want to use my theifing idea i dont mind, im gonna put it in a sorta open RPG ill be making after im done with my Diablo RPG

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Rinpun said:
Or better yet, he should make his own closed chest model. Then he can remove it and replace it with a birth animation of the item chest, which is it opening. I hope you know what I mean.

i like that idea

Cres

Reaction score
I have a suggestion about ablilities if you havent already finalized it
Maybe you could start off with three basic classes (kinda like the ability pool idea mentioned earlier) one for intel str and agil (like mage warrior thief)

Then, you could make like 3,4,or 5 (im just suggesting numbers here) basic spells they can learn at level 1

Then, when they get a certain combination of some number of spells (like heal lvl 3 and inner fire lvl 2) they become a special "class" (like priest or summoner) and get a nice stat bonus and a new set of spells that they can level (or the barracks gets more abilities) while keeping the old ones that they already learn (and can continue leveling)

Finally, when they have a certain level or combination in skills they get a ult which could b free or you have to buy it from the barracks

You would probably have to put a limit to the # of different spells they could learn each level and a place were you can reskill for an amount of money

Here is an example if you are confused
warrior-learns "chop" and level one then "bash" at level 2 the chop,bash,chop at that point he gets a upgrade to lets say Beserker and now can level chop,bash,beserk,provoke, or shockwave. Say he learns chop,beserk,shockwave,beserk,shockwave,and beserk now he gets a ultimate lets say avatar. He could have gotten the ult a level before if he didnt skill chop or gotten a different ult if he skilled wave and provoke or beserk and provoke

This system is kind of like FFTA's system if you have played it before

Items- I thought of something like tomes but then i thought i would turn into like hero lines wars so i changed it abit...
I came up with shards whcih are like tomes but have different bonuses like str +3 or intel+2 or agil and intel+1 and they can be consumed once you pick them up unless they are like attack speed+5% or move speed+10% of course u could save them up until you had three of them and they would automatically combine into something depending on what shards you had. For example, if you had a +2 intel,+5 intel and a +2 agil you would get a bonus of +19 intel and +3 agil or some other bonus. If you had a +10% attack speed or something like that with a +7 agil and +3 str you could possibly get a weapon that gives +9 agil and +4 str and +15% attack speed

Anyway, just my ideas

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
FFTA's system requires a ridiculous amount of triggering for how the Warcraft Editor works :/

(On the off-topic side, I love FFTA's class combining. I have a friggin Paladin with 2 knightswords that do 180 damage each at level 20.)

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
KrazYKoDO said:
I got some ideas about a paldin spell. you should mix storm bolt with stampede and call it hammer of god or sumthing like that (holy hammer the great avengere ect.)

i hope you like the ideas :D :D :D :D :D :D
just ot let you know i don't mean shooting a rino thing i mean shooting tons of storm bolts that would be Awsome strombolts flying everywhere llol

Cres

Reaction score
Rinpun said:
FFTA's system requires a ridiculous amount of triggering for how the Warcraft Editor works :/

(On the off-topic side, I love FFTA's class combining. I have a friggin Paladin with 2 knightswords that do 180 damage each at level 20.)

lol did u dupe excali 2? lol i do 999 a hit but this is off topic huh. Anyway im not suggesting FFTA's job class system it more of a permanent change (no changeing jobs around) unless you reskill it would require a good deal of triggers though... I wounder if it could b simplified

Bartuc08

Reaction score
this is a bit off topic but whats FFTA? is it a final fantasy series thing, and they had the sorta ability thing in lost ages, i think thats what its called with the dijnn and depending on what dijnn u have u chnage classes and get bonuses in hp, atk, def and all that other good stuff

M

Marksman

No, your thinking of Golden Sun i think. FFTA is, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Yes, and yes to Marksman. Both great games with great types of class/level up systems.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
yea golden sun but there was also golden sun :lost ages or whatever, i got stuck on GSLA and just quit lol

M

Marksman

Haha, yeah same here. Golden Sun wasn't too bad, but GSTLA was super difficult (where are you supposed to go?). And when they wanted you to cast a spell but didn't say anything about it? Anyway, very cool game, just play through it with a walkthrough, you WILL get stuck and mulitple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.