Warcraft 3 Mapping Organization

Game Type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Oh, you are allowed to advertise your Warcraft 3 Map Organization site. Because technically, you're not stealing members. Stealing members is usually done more stealthfully, and advertising a forum that you say is 'better'. So, advertising your forum won't be against the rules.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Just because I will for for Wc3 ... :)P) that doesn't mean I won't stay here :). I actually think more of my time is going to be spent here now :D

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Just because I will for for Wc3 ... :)P) that doesn't mean I won't stay here :). I actually think more of my time is going to be spent here now :D

Well, as an organization mainly for one thing, its not going to be a full fledged forum such as TheHelper.

R

Ricky

Well, we're not totally sure at the moment. Really, it somewhat relies on your imagination as well. Sometimes, you might just help another writer with his or her storyline, other times, you may be asked to generate a whole new storylines.

We'll tell you what map it is, yes, but we won't tell you what to base it off, that is completely up to you. Basically, you just get a chance to write about whatever you want, as long as it's somewhat related to the theme, and is also easy to follow.

We're not looking for really complicated ten chapter stories or anything, just an outline for the maps.

In that case I would love to be a writer :)

iPeez

Reaction score
Hello, Diddy!

When you send the team (us) the information. Can we also get the forum rules if there are any?

DiDdY

Reaction score
Oh, you are allowed to advertise your Warcraft 3 Map Organization site. Because technically, you're not stealing members. Stealing members is usually done more stealthfully, and advertising a forum that you say is 'better'. So, advertising your forum won't be against the rules.

Thanks for making me sure on that, I was about to think the thread may be closed. We will also display a link to TheHelper.Net as a Forum category soon, as of all the help they have lent us.

In that case I would love to be a writer :)

I'll add you to the list my friend.

Hello, Diddy!

When you send the team (us) the information. Can we also get the forum rules if there are any?

You can check the Forum rules on the forum, so I'll leave that to yourself. :)
I'll be posting the Forum domain later today.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
I would love to be a forum moderator if it is still open, if not, I can be pretty much everything, except for a Story Line Writer. (I have barely no imagination at all.)

DiDdY

Reaction score
I would love to be a forum moderator if it is still open, if not, I can be pretty much everything, except for a Story Line Writer. (I have barely no imagination at all.)

Alright, I think we've got space for a few more Forum Moderators.

iPeez

Reaction score
Shall we make a presantation of the team. Some sort of cinematic? Show up characters casting spells, doing moves etc, show names of staff members, massiv effects, etc..

I think that will be cool ^^

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I think that this is the most serius "Organization" I have seen. Ever.
Therefore, I would like to join as a forum moderator. I also have skills in JASS, object editor, spells, smaller systems and a little bit terraining. I know that these are not available positions, though if you need a JASSer (and all that other stuff), I'm here.

Let me know if I'm in or not.

DiDdY

Reaction score
I think that this is the most serius "Organization" I have seen. Ever.
Therefore, I would like to join as a forum moderator. I also have skills in JASS, object editor, spells, smaller systems and a little bit terraining. I know that these are not available positions, though if you need a JASSer (and all that other stuff), I'm here.

Let me know if I'm in or not.

Your in, I'll add you to the list. Your skills should come in handy.

DiDdY on the first post down where you talk about the polls. You named both polls "Poll 1"

Thanks, silly copy and paste! :p

DiDdY

Reaction score
diddy, think you missed my post on the last page =O

Ah, sorry, I didn't mean a Forum domain name, I meant sections within the forum, for example, TheHelper has 'Warcraft Zone > (Child Board) World Editor Help...' :)

iPeez

Reaction score
This looks great! Just read all the forum rules. I have a few questions:

1) When I edit this in my account Personal Text Can I then put somethng like Forum Moderator?

and by that I come to 2:

2) When are you going to add the Mods and Admins? ^^

At last, and again; This looks great! :D

DiDdY

Reaction score
This looks great! Just read all the forum rules. I have a few questions:

1) When I edit this in my account Personal Text Can I then put somethng like Forum Moderator?

and by that I come to 2:

2) When are you going to add the Mods and Admins? ^^

At last, and again; This looks great! :D

:p Well you see, when you edit your account, your Personal Text is whatever you want. When we make you a Forum Moderator, there will be a new piece of text below your name which reads 'Forum Moderator'.

We'll add the mods and global mods soon.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Okay, anyone who is a Moderator, please tell us which section/sections you would like to Moderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.