Warcraft 3 Mapping Organization

Game Type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Registered as my TheHelper.net name. If I'm not mistaken, I'm a moderator, and I would like to moderate the Current Projects forum.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Don't think I am the most skilled terrianer, but I will love to moderate TERRIAN section :D

DiDdY

Reaction score
I think I'm supposed to be a Global Mod, right?

You are, and you are on the SMF forum now as well.

Registered as my TheHelper.net name. If I'm not mistaken, I'm a moderator, and I would like to moderate the Current Projects forum.

I'll get Artificial to set you up as a Current Projects moderator.

Don't think I am the most skilled terrianer, but I will love to moderate TERRIAN section :D

Unfortunately, there is no terrain section, as the terrain will be map specific. Please choose a section you can see there. :p

R

Ricky

Hey~Ricky

It looks great, I've registered as Ricky, if you ever put in a section about writing storylines or something similer then I would be happy to be a mod fer it, I have some experiance on another forum :)

DiDdY

Reaction score
Hey~Ricky

It looks great, I've registered as Ricky, if you ever put in a section about writing storylines or something similer then I would be happy to be a mod fer it, I have some experiance on another forum :)

Good idea for such a section, I'll add it now and get Artificial to make you a moderator.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Can this technical forum I-want-to-be-x-section-mod talk be further discussed in the newly set up clan's forum?

It's making this thread long and difficult to read through with all these "thanks" and "np" type of replies.

Thank you.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Can this technical forum I-want-to-be-x-section-mod talk be further discussed in the newly set up clan's forum?

It's making this thread long and difficult to read through with all these "thanks" and "np" type of replies.

Thank you.

Fair point, is it possible for you to remove all the current posts here except the first one (obviously)?

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You could just make a new thread. One for information. The other for discussion.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I'd like to apply for the Technical Forum Moderation Staff or something in that level, Like I would gladly give ideas but I'm just up for joining some forum were since I'm constantly logged on for the summer because of college, I can just moderate and fix/help out the forum. If it's not too much to ask.

I don't play Warcraft anymore so I'm not planning to abuse rules or secrets etc.

Public Relations
Global

Anything, If not im going to post anyways, because I understand like everyone wants high rank approval asap.
-Xapphire

DiDdY

Reaction score
You could just make a new thread. One for information. The other for discussion.

We could, but I'd like to keep this thread, and removing is going ahead now (if other moderators agree).

Diddy, are you making a website? Or hosting off another?

Making a website doesn't mean that you have to pay for it... Yes, it's hosted of another, as there was no point in paying for anything back then, although, it's being considerd now that it's going quite well.

I'd like to apply for the Technical Forum Moderation Staff or something in that level, Like I would gladly give ideas but I'm just up for joining some forum were since I'm constantly logged on for the summer because of college, I can just moderate and fix/help out the forum. If it's not too much to ask.

I don't play Warcraft anymore so I'm not planning to abuse rules or secrets etc.
Public Relations
Global

Anything, If not im going to post anyways, because I understand like everyone wants high rank approval asap.
-Xapphire

You could perhaps be a Technical Global Moderator? Contact me back on that one. :)

Just so u know im MrGreen in our forum :rolleyes:

Thats nice of you to tell us! ;)

I'd like to remind every member of this project that hasn't registered yet to do so.

Good point, everyone that hasn't should register here!

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Yes that would be fine for me, please actually, I'd rather do that then moderate a single forum.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Aren't AoS and Hero Defense kinda the same thing? Or at least, an AoS kind of map is a hero defense.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Yes that would be fine for me, please actually, I'd rather do that then moderate a single forum.

You've got my earlier messages on our forum, so thats sorted.

Aren't AoS and Hero Defense kinda the same thing? Or at least, an AoS kind of map is a hero defense.

Not really. Hero defenses can be just defending a castle, where as AoS is teams normally?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ok, I went on the website and made a username there.

I suggest basically "closing" this thread, and moving all information and topics to your forums.

DiDdY

Reaction score
Ok, I went on the website and made a username there.

I suggest basically "closing" this thread, and moving all information and topics to your forums.

We could, but we still need TheHelper, as it's our main 'Project-Base' and we have got a redirect to it for all it's support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.