What are you afraid of?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
How can you be allergic to spiders? Never heard of such a thing

same as being allergic to a bee sting or any other type of venom.

Actually, as Jedi says, you're not allergic to the spider itself, you're allergic to the bites. I'm allergic to most insect bites, I remember when I was little a spider bit me close to the eye and on the knee and both places got really swollen lol xD.

I am afraid of heights and I am also claustrophobic. I was afraid of insects too when I was little, but I got past that.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Wtf, bitten close to the eye.

When I was a kid, my friends and I got stung by like dozens of bees/wasps, can't remember. Accidentally stepped and killed one of them and part of their nest. Then a whole swarm came and attacked us, I got bites on my head, my arms, between the toes (lol...). So now I have like, not really a fear, but I'm just really tense around them. Though I can control mah "fear" and I just ignore them.

o.o

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Actually, as Jedi says, you're not allergic to the spider itself, you're allergic to the bites. I'm allergic to most insect bites, I remember when I was little a spider bit me close to the eye and on the knee and both places got really swollen lol xD.

I am afraid of heights and I am also claustrophobic. I was afraid of insects too when I was little, but I got past that.

When I was little my parents left me in the middle of the room with a big spider to see if I was naturally afraid of it. I don't have issues with most other insects, nor most spiders, there is just something about the way they are.

I have a friend that's claustrophobic. We locked him in a closet once and were gonna let him out after a few minutes to see if it fixed him, but after about forty seconds he went all He-Man on the door so now there's a big hole in the middle of it and then he yelled at us for a while. The hole has been covered up with a Call of Duty poster for the time being.

eh? you want to have a nuclear reactor. hmm why?

We want to make medical isotopes.

I'm slightly afraid of bees and wasps and whatnot. I'm apparently allergic and have an EpiPen, but I've been stung before and not used it and didn't have issues. When I was little I got stung by something and almost died, but my parents weren't sure if it was a bee or a wasp or a hornet or what I guess. So I may be allergic to one of them and get to inject myself with Epinephrinen in the event I have a reaction ever. I should probably go get a new one now that I think about it... how long does Epinephrine last? I also got stung by something once and couldn't see for like six hours when I was 19, we still have no idea WTF that was about. It was in winter so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a bee thing.

Zakyath

Reaction score
So what you would be affraid of? I'm Just Curious. lol

Nothing in particular... but well, I was at a party at some sinister place 2-3 weeks ago and some gangstahs came and beat up a friend of mine, then pulled knifes, and so on... I have to admit I might have gotten a little scared :) anything that seems dangerous that you're not used to, I guess.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.