What Does Your Username Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesispoi

Reaction score
This is a thread where people can explain their usernames that nobody but them will understand

I'll go first

Nemespoi -Nemesis is from Resident Evil and it sounds cool. Poi is something me and my friend came up with while playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Zakyath is just random letters that sounded pretty good together. And it's not taken anywhere.

K

King of Soul

it has no meaning, its my new user name for this forum.:thup:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

That game is epic win.

Mine was because i made it in Wc3, i always loved the dark side in games ;)
Chaos was just awesome sounding and how it can be used as a noun, adjective, etc, and elf was because it was my favorite Wc3 race at the time.

I would like to change my name, but i know its impossible, to the one i use everywhere now, since like 2006, right after i joined TH, Joemomma3663.

Joe is my name, favorite number has always been 3, and 3+3= 6 or 3x2 = 6 so i figured it was easy to use 3663, since its creative, good looking, and never taken on anything yet ;)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
and 3+3= 6 or 3x2 = 6 so i figured it was easy to use 3663

Uhh... wow, logical.

Mine is just one of my names. I don't know what it means. Actually I don't think it's a real name, I think someone just threw it in there.

Venge22

Reaction score
Um, i got this random email address that was similar to my username, and i liked it, so i made a account with the word Venge in it.:p Also, i like to get revenge, lol.:D

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Battle = ownage + maping (pwning) + gansta (Ewwwww) = Uber.

I think u guys should understand that ;)

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Since I couldn't use Aqua Dragon, I settled with a mix of the word "Aqua" and "water".

Aqu-a
Wa-ter

Just combined the both and viola. Aqu-ter

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
trb - My initials
92 - 1992 - Birth year

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
*xtreme --> account name on a few games.
xtreme-d --> Some kind of name I used while playing CS with friends. The clan was "-d" (Mother-d, *xtreme-d, Deagle-d... get it? ;))
d-xtreme --> Muler account on Diablo2.
Daxtreme --> Pretty much everything else.

There's a kind of evolution. :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Tetrahydrocannabinol(delta-9-t etrahydrocannabinol)

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Noname (MoHAA) -//Too boring//>> Death_Knight (MoHAA) -//Started WCIII and the name was too unoriginal//> Sil3nt_4ss4ssin (Because the 4's make it more original) -//To Sil3nt; because everyone kept calling me that//> Sil3nt

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well...I started with Deadman;s Edge, but...it kinda didn't grew up to me.Then I thought of BloodyBlade, but...it still wasn't a name for me.Then I played a Castle Fight game and for some reason the guy with who I was on one lane kept calling me count.(thee game was 5 wins wow and actually we played 9 rounds.It was really nerv wracking, but sooo worht it)I wanted to remember this mach and i figured "Hey, wtf? Blood + Count actually sounds cool, Bloodcount it is" so here i am.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I always wanted to have the username Undead_Dragon, then I went on battle.net on WC3 and got the name Undead_Dragon. Some time after that, I found The Helper forums and I tried to get Undead_Dragon, but I could only get Undead_Drago. Then my name became UndeadDragon. Unfortunately, that was already taken on b.net so I still have Undead_Dragon for b.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.