What will be the first map that you will make when SCII comes out?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
-- I need to seek a new life and end my 4 years of map-making with a nice AoS. I'll be drawing Manga at home and I'll be tinkering Photoshop and HTML, I need to get serious about my goal in life:p

~ Umaku iku yō ni - jonadrian619 ~

I am so jealous. I can't draw to save my life..... Well good luck!

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a plan for what I am going to make, but I am keeping it a secret for now, because I also plan to make it for Warcraft 3 aswell :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I have a plan for what I am going to make, but I am keeping it a secret for now, because I also plan to make it for Warcraft 3 aswell :)

Keep it a secret if you want. I also am planning a "secret" project for SCII but I will start with some easy, fun maps.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will give you a little taster.

It will be a Command map, where you have to command your units against the opposition and the units are spawning every 20 seconds. It also/will has/have a fully playable AI.

This post proves that I made the idea if anyone tries to copy me now :p Not like anyone gives a damn...

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
I will give you a little taster.

It will be a Command map, where you have to command your units against the opposition and the units are spawning every 20 seconds. It also/will has/have a fully playable AI.

This post proves that I made the idea if anyone tries to copy me now :p Not like anyone gives a damn...

Sounds a lot like a mass game. Which were very popular back in the days that I played SC, with "Smash Bros," "Evo," "Pokemon," "Golemz Revelationz," and the like. Some of these (The WCIII remake versions) also came with AI, but I don't see how you would have a "playable" AI... :p

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I say "playable AI" I mean an AI that is as good as a human, so they can be played, just like you were on Battle.Net.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
My first map will prolly be like Cat n Mouse, followed by Cat n Mouse $$$, followed by a crappy Island Defence, and a Crappier Island Defence, then of course another Cat n Mouse Space Wars, then a buggy Island Defence, a Marine Rpg, then an average Island Defence, followed by a Marine Rpg 2, then ofcourse gotta get a Civilization in there, then a Cat n Mouse Snow Bound, then gotta get a Planet Explorer, in there followed by Marine Rpg 3, then a Civilization World 1-9, then add in a few Tower Defenses here and there.

What do you have now? A crappy Sc2 map maker with big goals, lol..

Jk but really my first map might be an Rpg, or a Cat n Mouse.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to playing (and possibly making) some revamped SC custom favorites <3

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
same here, thats why i plan to make a revamped Cat n Mouse, although with custom models!! that way the cat really looks like a cat, not an Ultralisk, and the mice are really mice! oh cant forget about the cheese! buildings would be harder to modify though considering that they are just mostly cheese and its hard to make changes in the difference of cheese.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.