What would you like in the Trigger Editor?

P

Persen

The beta 1 has been released for "c:/program files/warcraft iii" installs, check the first post.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
One thing i think you should really add (well I think you should) is:
Code:
Hero/Unit Already Owns Item Equal to true.

And/Or
Code:
Hero Owns X Of Item Equal to True.

It would be a condition, I would LOVE to have it right now.

-Husky

P.S: Tell me if it works on Mac too please.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
nop, its an .exe file that mac cannot open
for mac, it doesn't come up as its own application..

I was expecting this, WEU isn't compatible with mac so :(

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Oh well, i've got a PC aswell (but its not avalible to me very often).
-Husky

P

Persen

I might be able to find oup another way to patch the WE, it'll need some testing first though.

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
What kind of lame patch is that? It looks like mpqdraft's but according to your post it doesn't work unless you have war3 installed on c:\program files\... ? that doesn't have any sense cause mpqdraft patches detect the location of wc3 and worldedit.

H

Heptameron

It's incredibly easy to make one that works for Mac. Just take all the modifications you have and place them in a set of folders that emulate the MPQ structure. Us Mac users can just add them to our WC folder for the time being (until the Mac equivalent of MPQDraft is finished).

H

Heptameron

Vexorian said:
It is easier to extract the patch's mpq to the war3 dir
I was speaking from the point of view of one who prefers adding and removing adding and removing a few directories to swapping a file, and from one who doesn't have any reliable tools for actually making that file (which is a moot point, in this case).

P

Persen

I SAID IM TESTING SOME OTHER WAYS VEXORIAN AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME LAME??? EVERYTHING THAT IVE MADE IS A PART OF ME SO IF YOU CALL MY PATCH LAME THEN YOU CALL ME LAME AND I DONT LIKE THAT. IF YOU ARE SO GOOD THEN WHY DONT YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID???

The reason i used mpqdraft is that i've just started modding wc3 and before ive modded starcraft and then i and everyone else used mpqdraft.

Ok, now i've "avreagerat mig" (don't know how you say it in english).

Mods, feel free to delete this post if it's against the rules.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Can you please add that Condition I said. I'd REALLY love to have it:
Code:
 Unit - Unit Has X of Item equal to True

-Husky

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Persen said:
I SAID IM TESTING SOME OTHER WAYS VEXORIAN AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME LAME??? EVERYTHING THAT IVE MADE IS A PART OF ME SO IF YOU CALL MY PATCH LAME THEN YOU CALL ME LAME AND I DONT LIKE THAT. IF YOU ARE SO GOOD THEN WHY DONT YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID???

The reason i used mpqdraft is that i've just started modding wc3 and before ive modded starcraft and then i and everyone else used mpqdraft.

I think you're taking it a little bit too personally. Calm. :)

Besides, he's one person out of 4 pages of people making requests and praising you for your attempts (you'll stop "attempting" after you reach success) so really...

What do you care about one opinion?

Just the Alexanderian views on such things :) Might help ya deal with critism a bit more.

Vex, for the sake of being honest, you could have been a bit more helpful and slightly less "hostile".

Or at least that's what "certain people" would tell me :D

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
Persen said:

I haven't called you lame, I called the patch system you used lame, cause you were always saying that it only works when war3 is on xxxx patch, and I actually said you should use mpqdraft. but if you used mpqdraft then it shouldn't have the problem with the path warcraft iii is, so what the heck is happening.

And posting all in caps is lame too

P

Persen

Ok, thank you phyrex1an.

Vex, i am used to using mpqdraft for starcraft. If you make an SEMPQ then you need to specify a file path, and if wc3 isn't installed in that path it wont work.

Now i've updated my patch (but not released it) and im testing it, so expect an update soon.

And the new method might me mac compatible, just what kind of archive are mac using???

H

Heptameron

Persen said:
And the new method might me mac compatible, just what kind of archive are mac using???
MPQ, same as everything. About the only thing you can do to make these kinds of things not Mac-compatible is to make an .exe.

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
You should try getting another version of mpqdraft then

I have war3 on d:\warcraft iii\ and every mpqdraft patch I've seen worked fine.

Just pick up WEU's mpq draft patch and edit the contents of the mpq inside the exe file to yours

P

Persen

MPQ, same as everything. About the only thing you can do to make these kinds of things not Mac-compatible is to make an .exe.

No, i meant a "normal" archive like .zip

Just pick up WEU's mpq draft patch and edit the contents of the mpq inside the exe file to yours

???

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.