Who here actually played/is playing Starcraft Broodwar.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i play, just not bnet. i lvoe the campaigns. i like the protoss in terms of characters, but find the zerg the most fun :D

chanta45

Reaction score
I like to play, but just on normal melee maps online. So sick of this 1:1 (Insert asian sumbols here) so i'm happy I can host.

Played a 2 hour game last night with 2 other guys, war of attrition I tell you that, played as zerg and made 1600 units... Finally creamed the protoss player with zerg/guardian combo.

<3SC

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Out of curiosity would anyone of you want to represent the Helper.net in a SC tournament i would hold for 2 (well 3 sites if i get a team or one person from here who's willing to participate) sites to defend this site's glory and honor?

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
I still play every once in a while.

Protoss all the way. The Zealot is hands down my favorite unit.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
I played a long time ago, before Warcraft 3. More recently, I reinstalled the game to replay the campaigns. It turns out, they are all way easier then I remember. I just wasted the second Overmind.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
>Out of curiosity would anyone of you want to represent the Helper.net in a SC tournament i would hold for 2 (well 3 sites if i get a team or one person from here who's willing to participate) sites to defend this site's glory and honor?

I am affraid that I am too noob for that. If there is bash of any type in Garena, just tell me (username there: Bloodcount)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I am all for a hamachi network for SC. Would love to play you guys...though I'm not that great lol :p.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
If anyone's interested...

Hamachi network stats
name:Thehelper.net
pass:helper

Reaction score
Zomg. It's MeRcChRiS! I never see him posting anymore ;o

I still "play". I have it on my PC, but I only ever play some bounds. Not much anymore XD

Haha yeahh dude whats up?! Been busy with real life lately :p

But yeah usually just play online and stuff like that

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Ive actually started to play Broodwar again.

I just terribly suck at that game lols.

Been mostly playing 2v2, LT and Python, and quite lot a 3v3 Hunters and some BGH too.

I usually prefer playing with Terrans and sometimes Zerg are cool too.

I like to expand everywhere and build strong tank blocks and try some nice drops.

Ive also been recently playing with Ghosts a lot. Its cool to get nukes fast, although I rarely manage to pull off cool double nuke strikes and stuff like that.

Lockdowning is also neat.

I once managaed to lockdown shitloads of carriers, but those fuckers where stacked in top of eachother, so I couldnt lockdown them all, because I couldnt click them. Fuck me, ey :(

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I never actually finished Brood War. That level in the zerg campaign where you can't use any air units (I think it is the 2nd to last level), I just couldn't do it.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I played it long time ago. Really wanted to be a zealot thing when I grew up for some reason.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I played it long time ago. Really wanted to be a zealot thing when I grew up for some reason.

Hello? Halloween! No one'll be like "ZOMG VARINE. WTF IS UR PROBLEM?"

When you show up like an alien thing with psi blades.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.